Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Please, Where Do I Report This? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please, Where Do I Report This? (742 Views)

Medical Negligence: How Do I Report To Heath Service Commission / How Do I Report A Case Of Lassa Fever (2) (3) (4)

Please, Where Do I Report This? by stanmorry(m): 4:22am On Dec 15, 2014
On the 10th of Dec. I was going to Aba in ITC (Sienna) to make some purchases. On reaching to Osisioma motor park we were stopped by road safety men about 20 or more of them on duty, the stoping was like park -park-park! And the place they were ordering the driver to park was so bad, the driver was like this place is so high for him to take his car down from the tide road so, the first road safety person that stopped us was following the car Bomber to Bomber as usual and one of his colleagues joined him immediately as if they are working based on commission. Eventually the driver got to a bit lower point and used the place to come down from the tide road. Immediately the second safety guy rushed passenger's door, opened it, loose my seatbelt and asked me to come down, I was like ah ah! Oga do I have any problem with you? Before I could finish he held my trouser forcefully pulling me down from the car and my trouser got torn, I complained about my trouser he slapped 3times all the passengers were lamenting why the embarrassment is he the driver why the beating. I had to avoid him because I don't need to fight him. I crossed the road to look for their Oga, after explaining everything to their Oga, he asked me if an army man slap me will I go and report him to their Oga, I responded Oga did I make any mistake by avoiding him to come and report it to you? The Oga said if sey I fight him dey for kill me. I had to leave and go my way. As I am writing this now my left ear is seriously paining me, making strange noise and don't hear clearly with it.
Please, I need assistance. Where do I report it?
how do I need to go about it? bcuz i am in a serious pain.
do I need file case against him, how do go about filing a case against him?

Their command is Osisioma command very close Osisioma motor park. And I have the guy's name.
Re: Please, Where Do I Report This? by Priceless24(f): 5:01am On Dec 15, 2014
Do you have details of the guy who slapped you and the boss? Do you have the cash to file a case against them? If you do den you can find a lawyers office and speak to them about it. They will file a fundamental human rights case against them, if possible join the oga of the oga at abuja, somebody has to pay for those slaps.

If you're really interested in suing, please go to a hospital as soon as possible and have your ear checked out, get a medical report too

If you don't know how to go about it let me know, I can direct you
Re: Please, Where Do I Report This? by stanmorry(m): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2014
Priceless24:
Do you have details of the guy who slapped you and the boss? Do you have the cash to file a case against them? If you do den you can find a lawyers office and speak to them about it. They will file a fundamental human rights case against them, if possible join the oga of the oga at abuja, somebody has to pay for those slaps.

If you're really interested in suing, please go to a hospital as soon as possible and have your ear checked out, get a medical report too

If you don't know how to go about it let me know, I can direct you

Yes I have his details and I will visit hospital this morning. Thanks for your time and God bless
Re: Please, Where Do I Report This? by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 17, 2014
Hi there, so sorry about your terrible experience. I don't understand why things are done the way they are in Nigeria. I agree with the poster above me, get a medical report and file a lawsuit. Best of luck dear *hugs*
Re: Please, Where Do I Report This? by Redoil: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2014
Nigeria is getting worse day by day. I sent a boy to buy me N60 bread N10 satchet water and N70 Amala maleria drugs about 6.30pm. Thirty munites latter i was told that the boy has been arrested by the police on getting to the station i was told that the boy was found carrying a sack load of guns that are not working and that was what they are telling every body who came for their person or ward. They latter demanded a bail of N100,000 and we begged them to reduce it to N650 which they latter collected N2870 as bailling. The police shared and eat the bread with pure water inside their vehicle and only release the maleria drug.
Re: Please, Where Do I Report This? by Redoil: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2014
Only women commenting why why and why
Nigeria is getting worse day by day. I sent a boy to buy me N60 bread N10 satchet water and N70 Amala maleria drugs about 6.30pm. Thirty munites latter i was told that the boy has been arrested by the police on getting to the station i was told that the boy was found carrying a sack load of guns that are not working and that was what they are telling every body who came for their person or ward. They latter demanded a bail of N100,000 and we begged them to reduce it to N650 which they latter collected N2870 as bailling. The police shared and eat the bread with pure water inside their vehicle and only release the maleria drug.

10 Common Nightmares Explained / OMG! See Top 10 Real Difference Between Men And Women / How To Get Rid Of Stinky Feet