Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,335 members, 7,957,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Advice Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Me (738 Views)

Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife / Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage / My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me by mukthar2000(m): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2014
can u accept ur wife mother telling u to pack to one of her building because of accommodation problems?
Re: Advice Me by Priceless24(f): 7:21am On Dec 15, 2014
Do you have other options?
Re: Advice Me by holatin(m): 7:22am On Dec 15, 2014
Pack but limit days you sleep there and find a another option quick
Re: Advice Me by thorpido(m): 7:26am On Dec 15, 2014
If you don't have other options now,why not?
Just work towards securing your own accomodation in the shortest time possible.
Re: Advice Me by Zaikon(m): 7:27am On Dec 15, 2014
Its not bad bro, just that you have to look for way out ASAP so as to maintain your reps..
Re: Advice Me by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 15, 2014
Broda dnt try it oo. I have been there before move into a smaller one nd keep ur respect.
Re: Advice Me by dominique(f): 7:38am On Dec 15, 2014
If you truly don't have any other option at the moment, take up the offer. Don't make yourself too comfortable and look for alternative within the shortest time possible.
Re: Advice Me by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 15, 2014
mukthar2000:
can u accept ur wife mother telling u to pack to one of her building because of accommodation problems?

make sure u ar making plans to leave soon if not insult wit follow and may want to control u and wife.
be wise!!

1 Like

Re: Advice Me by jacabi(m): 8:15am On Dec 15, 2014
thorpido:
If you don't have other options now,why not?
Just work towards securing your own accomodation in the shortest time possible.
dominique:
If you truly don't have any other option at the moment, take up the offer. Don't make yourself too comfortable and look for alternative within the shortest time possible.
Re: Advice Me by mukthar2000(m): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
thanks so much guys, 1 love

(1) (Reply)

Hero Monkey Revives Electrocuted Friend / Husband Is Not Responsible; Starves Wife Of Sex... / Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.