Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Sure Rigged Matches - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sure Rigged Matches (13303 Views)

. / How South Africa Rigged The 2010 World Cup Bid / PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
KingMeezy:
100% Fixed starts soon

Chaves vs freamunde
Tip: 1/X HT/FT

Won....1-0HT FT 1-1
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 10:09am On Dec 22, 2014
Juventus vs napoli
Tip: 1
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
[b]The word "fixed or rigged" in soccer betting sounds more of a scam to me when its not Nigerian league. The best site you can ever make good profit about 70%+ ROI in soccer betting is still https://botprediction.com they are using good algorithm software all O/U single betting. Imagine when you invest 100k monthly and pull above 50k+ guaranteed funds, if you can purchase it and know how to tweak the robots you will definitely make it big in betting. Or better still use http://www.olbg.com/football.php for accumulator or http://www.oddportal.com for singles these are free or follow Mr. Ace in www.typersi.com with great odds and good ROI, or follow my friend tho I have his app https://www.facebook.com/?q=#/groups/vipbetpicks/?fref=nf he's doing a great job as well. All these road side tipsters will just spoil your bank they are just like Lagos-Ore express way mechanics, you tell them to fix brake-pad it will lead to your engine getting knocked. Only fools follow fools. If I've a fixed or rigged game in soccer betting I wonder why I will post them for stipends in NL cos its 200% ROI. [/b] Just an advice to newbies. smiley

1 Like

Re: Sure Rigged Matches by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
KingMeezy:
Juventus vs napoli
Tip: 1

Juve will Draw bro.
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
eddie011:

Juve will Draw bro.

Not one of the fixed games,just a free daily tip
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
KingMeezy:

Not one of the fixed games,just a free daily tip

Is there anything like fixed game? Fixed means agreed upon or you meant to say Sure Predictions or tips.
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 12:20am On Dec 23, 2014
eddie011:

Is there anything like fixed game? Fixed means agreed upon or you meant to say Sure Predictions or tips.

I don't give out predictions to subscribers,I give fixed games sir,I get them from source then send to subscribers
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 23, 2014
KingMeezy:

I don't give out predictions to subscribers,I give fixed games sir,I get them from source then send to subscribers

Let me put it simple, imagine you have 100% sure information about an outcome of some football match and both of the clubs presidents told you that, would you share such information with anyone? Just like having leaked exam paper in schools from a teacher (Expo as they call it in Nigeria). Just funny, if you in Nigeria have access to this, so the bookies can't right?

Mind you the in-house information can potentially turn you into a very rich man, why would anyone on earth share such kinda information with the public like NL There's no such thing like fixed games dude. I've been trading/betting for 5yrs now okay? Bob Marley once said 'You can fool some people some times but you cant fool all the people all the time'. Is only a fool and get rich quick newbies that will fall into your trap.
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 23, 2014
emmanuel77:
i expected u 2 apologies 2 ur suscribers after all said n done we ended up losing evrytin includin d moni 4 d suscription. U promisd us wit an odd of 30 n u sent us 3games n calculated d odds to be 28 includin stuttgart match dat casted our ticket. U are owing us dats all i can say.

Didn't I warn you? You are just a coward, how would you bet a game of 30odds.
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by ccollins(m): 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
KingMeezy:

no need to give this fool a civilised explanation.. He is a 100% scammer, trust me.. Only fools believe fixed exist on internet.. This king meezy is a fraudster and how can a naija fool like him get fixed when it is agrreed secretly among clubs in european minor leagues and no average joe can get such info.. This Kingmeezy= nigerian thief
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by pietre(m): 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
ccollins:
no need to give this fool a civilised explanation.. He is a 100% scammer, trust me.. Only fools believe fixed exist on internet.. This king meezy is a fraudster and how can a naija fool like him get fixed when it is agrreed secretly among clubs in european minor leagues and no average joe can get such info.. This Kingmeezy= nigerian thief

Bro u don vex..
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
ccollins:

I don't blame you though,you don't know anything..go to my facebook page and I will show you a proof of my last won
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by ccollins(m): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
pietre:

Bro u don vex..
I dey vex, I don fall victim to this their rubbish.. The idiots even try to scam people from their own country.. Even if u tell them that u don't have to spare due to economic difficulty, they still try to scam.. They are just merely thieves
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by ccollins(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
KingMeezy:

I don't blame you though,you don't know anything..go to my facebook page and I will show you a proof of my last won
more tricks to your criminal brains.. What is your FB profile?
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 7:34am On Dec 25, 2014
ccollins:
more tricks to your criminal brains.. What is your FB profile?

You people on nairaland are just senseless,if you see a scammer,you will so pushed to trust him...that is why you can't make it from sports betting,I will leave you all to keep on wasting your money,atleast your money is what they use to pay me anytime I win...I won't write anything on this platform again,the wise ones will need me later
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 7:38am On Dec 25, 2014
I have posted 3/3 draws and three HT/FT games here of 13-17 odd yet some Id!ots still say I don't have fixed games,can anyone predict those type of matches..I am not begging for anyone of you to subscribe because I am comfortable with my subscribers on my page and site..how much can anyone of you pay for it?
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by goldenval(m): 7:41am On Dec 25, 2014
KingMeezy:
I have posted 3/3 draws and three HT/FT games here of 13-17 odd yet some Id!ots still say I don't have fixed games,can anyone predict those type of matches..I am not begging for anyone of you to subscribe because I am comfortable with my subscribers on my page and site..how much can anyone of you pay for it?

Never seen u posted one here oo, pls be honest to urself.
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 7:42am On Dec 25, 2014
ccollins:
I dey vex, I don fall victim to this their rubbish.. The idiots even try to scam people from their own country.. Even if u tell them that u don't have to spare due to economic difficulty, they still try to scam.. They are just merely thieves

I didn't even see this post,you see what am talking about,does it mean because you have been scammed before everyone is now a scammer ?

Play this match...ENPII vs Zamalek
Tip: X
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 7:53am On Dec 25, 2014
goldenval:

Never seen u posted one here oo, pls be honest to urself.

Big fool,can't you read previous post ?
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 25, 2014
KingMeezy:

I didn't even see this post,you see what am talking about,does it mean because you have been scammed before everyone is now a scammer ?

Play this match...ENPII vs Zamalek
Tip: X

Stop misleading people, go check properly, Enpii won their last 3 of 4 in their last meetings against Zamalek both side last 13 meetings they have only 1 draw and 12 winnings, Enpii won 9 of 12 meetings with other clubs with 3 draws no lose. My question now is can one draw justify a DRAW BET in such game? The answer is NO, you don't bet DRAW in such kinda game cos in their league standings they are 1 and 2 respectively, such bet it's called HR (High Risk) just like betting ManU/Chelsea. You then look for a better option like (both side to score) or O/U or handicap the better side. Left for me Enpii/Zamalek is not suitable for betting, if you want to risk betting you can handicap Enpii -0.5. Its not compulsory you bet everyday dude. A good bettor/punter will look for a clear chance and take advantage of it not risking money into games you know nothing about.
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by goldenval(m): 8:24am On Dec 25, 2014
KingMeezy:

Big fool,can't you read previous post ?

I guess your old witches parent that born you are the once with BIG FOOLS, if you even have any because type of you always end up having no father because no reasonable ppl will be scamming other ppl with their own money claiming to have a fixed match.

Sorry for your poor parent anyway.
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 25, 2014
KingMeezy:

HT/FT betting is very simple okay. Don't let those your fixed contact fool you. There's is no such thing as fixed/rigged game. They use good algorithm software like Soccer stat tracker or CGMbet system and CGMbet Poison to achieve what they give you.
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 10:00am On Dec 25, 2014
eddie011:

HT/FT betting is very simple okay. Don't let those your fixed contact fool you. There's is no such thing as fixed/rigged game. They use good algorithm software like Soccer stat tracker or CGMbet system and CGMbet Poison to achieve what they give you.

Okay please drop 3 HT/FT games let's see if its simple or not

1 Like

Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2014
eddie011:

Stop misleading people, go check properly, Enpii won their last 3 of 4 in their last meetings against Zamalek both side last 13 meetings they have only 1 draw and 12 winnings, Enpii won 9 of 12 meetings with other clubs with 3 draws no lose. My question now is can one draw justify a DRAW BET in such game? The answer is NO, you don't bet DRAW in such kinda game cos in their league standings they are 1 and 2 respectively, such bet it's called HR (High Risk) just like betting ManU/Chelsea. You then look for a better option like (both side to score) or O/U or handicap the better side. Left for me Enpii/Zamalek is not suitable for betting, if you want to risk betting you can handicap Enpii -0.5. Its not compulsory you bet everyday dude. A good bettor/punter will look for a clear chance and take advantage of it not risking money into games you know nothing about.

Small boy,statistics don't matter...I don't know their standings on table but that match will draw

With all your statistics,what have you won before? Statistics don't matter in a fixed game bro
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2014
goldenval:

I guess your old witches parent that born you are the once with BIG FOOLS, if you even have any because type of you always end up having no father because no reasonable ppl will be scamming other ppl with their own money claiming to have a fixed match.

Sorry for your poor parent anyway.

Thanks for telling us where you come from,kindly leave here cuz u do not belong here
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by correctpicks: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2014
am not trying to ruin ur biz but d fact still remains dat sportbetting is not 100% predictable
KingMeezy:

You are talking rubbish,you think its personal prediction games I sell,do you know how much we pay to get this games ? I only sell them to help people..when you know the outcome of a game before its played it is not gambling but called investment so there is a lot of money in sport betting
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by correctpicks: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2014
KingMeezy:

You are talking rubbish,you think its personal prediction games I sell,do you know how much we pay to get this games ? I only sell them to help people..when you know the outcome of a game before its played it is not gambling but called investment so there is a lot of money in sport betting
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2014
correctpicks:
am not trying to ruin ur biz but d fact still remains dat sportbetting is not 100% predictable

I do write 95%..nothing is 100%
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by correctpicks: 11:52am On Dec 25, 2014
KingMeezy:

Re: Sure Rigged Matches by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
KingMeezy:

I do write 95%..nothing is 100%

ONLY FOOLS LIKE YOU WILL BUY YOUR IDEAS, YOU CAN'T EVEN TYPE SIMPLE AND CORRECT ENGLISH.
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
I'm a pro punter my ROI is between 65-76%, I'm happy about it. This is what stat can do.

Re: Sure Rigged Matches by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
If I want to play Enpii HT/FT I will use surebet-calculator and take X/1 or X/2 then 1/1 and distribute my money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okagbare Wins Gold In Shanghai / EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary / Coronavirus: italian Football Federation Says Serie A Season May Not Finish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.