Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Sure Rigged Matches - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sure Rigged Matches (13293 Views)

. / How South Africa Rigged The 2010 World Cup Bid / PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sure Rigged Matches by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
If I want to play Enpii HT/FT, here's my strategy, I will use surebet-calculator and take X/1 or X/2 and 1/1 then distribute my money. Will gain 69% if any keys in.

Re: Sure Rigged Matches by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
This how pro punters do it, no gimmicks.

Re: Sure Rigged Matches by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
KingMeezy:

Small boy,statistics don't matter...I don't know their standings on table but that match will draw
With all your statistics,what have you won before? Statistics don't matter in a fixed game bro

When pro-punters talk you shut-up and watch. How do you feel when Enpii won even with them been red carded. My analysis was clearly on point even the HT/FT strategy was very simple and convincing. Tell your source they are scam like you. cheesy
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by ccollins(m): 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
KingMeezy:

You people on nairaland are just senseless,if you see a scammer,you will so pushed to trust him...that is why you can't make it from sports betting,I will leave you all to keep on wasting your money,atleast your money is what they use to pay me anytime I win...I won't write anything on this platform again,the wise ones will need me later
no wise person will ever need you because its a fact that fixed don't exist on internet, play all your match fixed everyday alone because when you loose, its just affects you only, you can't try to scam here on nairaland, you waste your time bro
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
ccollins:
no wise person will ever need you because its a fact that fixed don't exist on internet, play all your match fixed everyday alone because when you loose, its just affects you only, you can't try to scam here on nairaland, you waste your time bro

Why commenting again,I don't need anyone of you #thatshouldbeall
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
KingMeezy:

Lol. You are a failure. cheesy
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
eddie011:

Lol,you think so ? Well its your choice,but I can tell you I can't remember when last I lost,you can't even afford the price I charge for my games so its worthless arguing with you
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
eddie011:

Re: Sure Rigged Matches by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 29, 2014
KingMeezy:

Lol,you think so ? Well its your choice,but I can tell you I can't remember when last I lost,you can't even afford the price I charge for my games so its worthless arguing with you

Read your previous post brainless f•ag, you lost Enpii, me buying tips is as useless as worthless. Hahaha
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 7:11am On Dec 29, 2014
eddie011:

Read your previous post brainless f•ag, you lost Enpii, me buying tips is as useless as worthless. Hahaha

So you expect me to drop my fixed games because am trying to prove a point to you ? My games are over #22,000 per week so you know you can't afford it,so I will just let it slide,because you feel you kept a game that played by luck you are good,I bet you have lost the money you won then

I won't advertise on NL again since I can see the people here don't know a way when they see one and please,I don't want to see any mention from you

I loose an average of 0-5 times a month depends on the month,I used to play the games in bet houses but I found out everyone started playing my game because of my winning rate
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by jerryboiii(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
Smh...i was once like y'all...visit www.betcleric.com and help yourself..thank me later
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by Whizzcute(m): 6:15am On Dec 30, 2014
eddie011:
If I want to play Enpii HT/FT, here's my strategy, I will use surebet-calculator and take X/1 or X/2 and 1/1 then distribute my money. Will gain 69% if any keys in.

pls how can i download sure bet calculator on my fone
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by ccollins(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
KingMeezy:

don't be fooled by this scammer.. Why would people pay high for his fixed games, any good tipster can predict and win, I have been online for a long time as regards professional betting and I warn fixed matches don't exist. Don't fall victim, this scammer can't avoid people's abuse and mockery here on nairaland because its not like facebook where you block a smart or alerted customer from your fraud bussiness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desire Oparanozie Scores Against Chiamaka Nnadozie In The French Cup. / Al Shabab May Not Release Ighalo For AFCON - Sources / Innovations That Will Shape Igaming In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.