Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,912 members, 7,848,675 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Buhari: HELP Is Coming... (pics Attached) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: HELP Is Coming... (pics Attached) (783 Views)

Chicken Republic Shading Olisa Metuh. .. Funny Pic Attached. / Dear Zahra Buhari, Help Youths Deliver This Message To Your Dad / Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: HELP Is Coming... (pics Attached) by omenawata(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2014
We need change...
We need progress...

The clueless will ruin this country if we don't act now.

This country belongs to us all and not to a selected few.
It is not about religion, it is not about ethnicity, it is not about regionalism, it is not about "its our turn to chop"

Our actions today will save our children tomorrow. It may be too late for some of us today, but it's never late for our kids tomorrow.

Rescue Nigeria!

Click like if you believe in our next president - General Muhammadu Buhari aka. Mr. Integrity

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: HELP Is Coming... (pics Attached) by DesChyko: 9:41am On Dec 15, 2014
Buhari? Jonathan? Who cares who wins? Nigerian Politics still dances to the same tune.

I'll prefer Jonathan anyday. Better to be 'safe' than to be 'sorry'.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: HELP Is Coming... (pics Attached) by omenawata(m): 9:55am On Dec 15, 2014
DesChyko:
Buhari? Jonathan? Who cares who wins? Nigerian Politics still dances to the same tune.

I'll prefer Jonathan anyday. Better to be 'safe' than to be 'sorry'.

Stop sitting on the fence bro and take a stand.
Change doesn't happen if you keep doing same thing every time.
I have been a PDP supporter since 1999 and i must tell you, it is time to try other waters.

You have nothing to loose. Nigeria is currently moving backwards. The only other way it can go is forward.

So make the change, because you are the change we need.

APC for Change...
Buhari for Progress

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: HELP Is Coming... (pics Attached) by omenawata(m): 10:09am On Dec 15, 2014
This government has empowered more criminals than the whole democratically elected government combined.

Kick out corruption at all cost.

Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: HELP Is Coming... (pics Attached) by PassingShot(m): 10:17am On Dec 15, 2014
Buhari may not be the ideal President. But when compared to his main rival, GEJ, who brings nothing to the table, Buhari Presidency may just be inevitable. His major promise has been to work hard to fight corruption. And that's key. Buhari does not appeal to me as someone who understands modern economic dynamics. An astute and dynamic Deputy and a vibrant cabinet may help.

Nigeria is bleeding, almost to a point of death. A period of oil boom just ended, nothing to show for it. If fighting corruption, blocking leakages and reducing rent taking is all Buhari can achieve, Nigeria will make progress.

Let the Wind of #CHANGE Blow. Let It Blow. Let It Blow till GEJ & PEJ retires happily to Otuoke."

~ Adeoye Abiola.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

General Buhari Listed Among World's Top Army Generals / I Won’t Leave The Defence Of Nigeria In The Hands Of Civilian Jtf—buhari / Nairalanders Show Your P.v.c, If You Have.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.