Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,342 members, 7,957,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

"President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe (23891 Views)

Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election / Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by sabdaz: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
This is what I usually say bout nairaland. Let's avoid this kinda topic as much as we can.imagine people have started dissing their beliefs. As a matter of fact,people are also very senseless and irrational. No respect for the belief of others,then how can you respect other people's parents?. Address the issue strictly and don't bring in other unrelated things. What has Buhari got to do with it.
If you have any trouble with Islam,launch your own website and let your motive be to tarnish the image of islam. But if you can't, then piss off
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by Mogidi: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
janus05:
What about the video?

What about the video, twisting an honest explanation to mean something completely opposite? If Okupe resorts to shallow tricks of verbiage he's accused of being too highbrow, he dumb's it down for every man on the street to understand and he's castigated.
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by publicenemy(m): 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
sabdaz:

Dont start comparing religions. Why do u need to bring Islam into this. Doing Okupe is a Christian and he's comparing his boss with his Lord. That shouldn't warrant you saying Islam isn't moderate. Na people like you dey cause wahala and it's only in this part of the world you see such.
Is Dangote not a Muslim?, if Islam is all bout violence,he should have poisoned all of you through his food products. Ode. Go back home and and askbyour folks to re-train you

Abooki wetin happen?

No be me cause ur fustration oo.
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by ademoladeji(m): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
publicenemy:

Sorry sir.
You're a perfect gentleman with matured mind. Keep it up bro
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by inyass123(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
publicenemy:
I dont blame him....xtianity is very moderate unlike islam.

He should have likened G.E.J to Muhamed.

Idiots running their mouth and ignorance in embarrassement of the country.
ur username said it all. ur comments were made out of hatred and ignorance. u r indeed a bigot who knew nothing.
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mogidi:

Since you chose not to see his work which suit your narrative, its proper to remind you and others about the transformation agenda of Dr. Jonathan.
Yes! I c his transformation agenda in d pix below...

Dat is 69 volt power supply (d highest since july) 4rm ur rotten transformation presido, even though we hardly get electricity here angry

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by Orikinla(m): 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
[size=18pt]There’s not a Friend like the lowly Jesus [/size]

There’s not a Friend like the lowly Jesus:
No, not one! no, not one!
None else could heal all our souls’ diseases:
Jesus knows all about our struggles;
He will guide ’til the day is done:
There’s not a Friend like the lowly Jesus:
No friend like Him is so high and holy,
And yet no friend is so meek and lowly,
There’s not an hour that He is not near us,
No night so dark, but His love can cheer us,
Did ever saint find this Friend forsake him?
Or sinner find that He would not take him?
Was e’er a gift like the Savior given?
Will He refuse us the bliss of heaven?

1 Like

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by KillBeaf1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
When I saw this topic I knew it'd end up being about Hausa, Yoruba, Islam, Buhari and the North. Some of the useleSs comments I am seeing here are disturbing. Doyin Okupe likened GEJ to Jesu Christ and somehow lowly street urchins have draged Buhari and Islam into it.

1 Like

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by Ologunjude(m): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
I guessed because a lot of people compared Jonathan to Nebuchadneza and other figure he decided to compare his boss to Christ which to me it sad to say the least.it not every time u just open ur mouth and say things. Suffering for us and we can't see it. Why?
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by Rhozabeth(m): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
This man Doyin Okupe don dey craze true true!
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by chamboy(m): 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mogidi:

Bros its politics, PDP also makes mince meal of Buhari's media rep when he addresses the press.

Its the duty of opposition press to twist and pick holes in statements.
den u should stop broadcasting that sharia nonsense u guys misquoted
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by sabdaz: 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=publicenemy post=28904442]

Abooki wetin happen?

No be me cause ur fustration oo.[

You are pathetic
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by feedthenation(m): 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
Where is Dr Abati, seems Dr Okupe has finally taken over as the President's mouth piece.

This guy should please shut up....all his rantings are too much.
It's now december, he promised the Chibok girls will be found within weeks.
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by ayindejimmy(m): 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chai! Doyin, I told you this burukutu is not good for your health
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by olami234lekan(m): 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
I can't take any word coming out of someone who declare himself a bastard in public serious (last year he said if APC lasted a year that he's no more doyin but bastard) however he should be aware of what happen to people like him in Bible. But I strongly believe the word of Quran might come to pass with him ( Al baqara 6 and 7 as for those who are bent upon denying the truth, they would not believe, because it is all same to them whether you warn them or do not warn them. With the result that Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing. and on their eyes is a covering. And a mighty punishment awaits them.
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by Fourwinds: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
nawa ooo. even John d Baptist never did dis kind of comparism.
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
God pls. dnt let Okupe get away with these statement come 2015...before the next would be..'GEJ is God's re-incarnate'..[b]. When OBJ stated in his 18-page letter that the people sorrounding GEJ are his greatest undoing, we thought baba was just unbecomingundecided
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by mcquin(m): 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
chesterlee:
What a rubbish statement...smh for okupe

Anyways

GEJ till Buhari shouts Hosanna in the highest!!!!

Rotflmao... i'm a GMB supporter buh seriously I couldn't stop laughing when I read your comment.

Anyways GMB till yansh begin de front
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by EmmyDe25(m): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2014
himkers:
God Punish somebody for likening a failure, a dullard, a total shame to my precious JEsus.

What a way to mock my saviour..

Na God go punish that amorphous; big for nothing johnny lap dog!
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by mytym(m): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Flets:
GEJ is from God and Buhari is from the devil. Otherwise why would Buhari be all about blood, dog, baboon, death, anarchy and all evil vices?

1. Gen Buhari allowed Shehu Kangiwa, the then Sokoto State Governor from 1979-1981, who conducted and supervised the famous "Bakolori Massacre" of poor peasant farmers, whose lands were seized without compensation, to remain under a very comfortable house arrest, without punishment or proper imprisonment.

3. Buhari's CPC loyalists massacred and lynched Nigerian youth corpers after the last election. A refined politician is expected to tender an apology on behalf of the ignorant loyalists, buhari refused to apologise. He said, the mob were angry because they felt the election was rigged. Is that sufficient to take the life of another?

4. Buhari pretended to have forgotten, his CPC party, rigged the election by registering under aged voters. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

5. In 1983, an article "The Mallams are Coming" written long ago in the 70's by Bisi Onabanjo, whose column Aiyekooto (parrot - known for telling the plain truth) and a later one in which Onabanjo wrote, people should watch out for that "Gangly Officer from the North" after Buhari gave a no holds barred speech at a Army function, where he openly supported only pro-Fulani and pro-Islam to the exclusion of all other ethnic groups, and the termination of democratic rule, was recalled by Buhari. For exposing that, Onabanjo got a harsh jail term and was tortured while in prison.

12. Mallam El-rufai who now sings buhari's praise famously said on Oct, 5th 2010 that "General Buhari is perpetually unelectable because his record as military head of state and afterwards, is a warning that many nigerians in the past have wisely heeded. His insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known."

13. El-Rufai again said: “I was 25 years old when Buhari was Head of State and now am 50+ and he still wants to be President, i don’t understand that, i don’t understand that at all and I call on young people of Nigeria to take their future into their hands and ensure in the next election, they vote for a new generation of leaders. This man should pave way for a younger blood, we don't need an old man. Its only in Nigeria that u willl see the same set of former corrupt leaders hussling to lead even when they keep saying that we are the leaders of tomorrow, the same story my teacher told me many years ago. Can any Nairalander gladly point out any American former leader that is still vying for the same post?

A leopard can never, ever change it's spots. Nigerians, do not be deceived,vote wisely.
God bless you for this facts...i seriously am NOT so impressed with jonathan's methods but i'm yet to comprehend why people in their rational mind consider GEJ a slowpoke, clueless, failure nd all sort.. but their logic centres' idea of change prefer GMB whose antecedents we all know is E V I L !
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by olami234lekan(m): 8:08am On Dec 17, 2014
mytym:

God bless you for this facts...i seriously am NOT so impressed with jonathan's methods but i'm yet to comprehend why people in their rational mind consider GEJ a slowpoke, clueless, failure nd all sort.. but their logic centres' idea of change prefer GMB whose antecedents we all know is E V I L !

Who are you referring to as we all...speak for yourself not all Nigerian. first there is no indication that Buhari is the master mind of that coup everybody is talking about, and mind you the coup is an act of patriotism given that Buhari was able to eradicate a virus called corruption that is bound to kill Nigeria if not eliminated. I advice you to at least try and know Buhari before you judge him also keep in mind that only God have the authority to judge. However if you are not satisfy with all that just take a leap back to the first rule of Buhari ( I suggest you Google it if you are not privilege to know that time) and compare just one thing value of naira to dollar
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by Arkesen: 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
God Punish somebody for likening a failure, a dullard, a total shame to my precious JEsus.

What a way to mock my saviour..
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by Arkesen: 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
Flets:
GEJ is from God and Buhari is from the devil. Otherwise why would Buhari be all about blood, dog, baboon, death, anarchy and all evil vices?

1. Gen Buhari allowed Shehu Kangiwa, the then Sokoto State Governor from 1979-1981, who conducted and supervised the famous "Bakolori Massacre" of poor peasant farmers, whose lands were seized without compensation, to remain under a very comfortable house arrest, without punishment or proper imprisonment.

2. Ikemba Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, another Igboman who had just returned from 13 years of exile in 1982, following a pardon by then president, Shehu Shangri, was as well locked up in Kiri-Kiri Prison by Buhari. Till this day, we are not told what Ojukwu's offence was.

3. Buhari's CPC loyalists massacred and lynched Nigerian youth corpers after the last election. A refined politician is expected to tender an apology on behalf of the ignorant loyalists, buhari refused to apologise. He said, the mob were angry because they felt the election was rigged. Is that sufficient to take the life of another?

4. Buhari pretended to have forgotten, his CPC party, rigged the election by registering under aged voters. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

5. In 1983, an article "The Mallams are Coming" written long ago in the 70's by Bisi Onabanjo, whose column Aiyekooto (parrot - known for telling the plain truth) and a later one in which Onabanjo wrote, people should watch out for that "Gangly Officer from the North" after Buhari gave a no holds barred speech at a Army function, where he openly supported only pro-Fulani and pro-Islam to the exclusion of all other ethnic groups, and the termination of democratic rule, was recalled by Buhari. For exposing that, Onabanjo got a harsh jail term and was tortured while in prison.

6. Mrs. Vera Ifudu, who was an NTA reporter, was sacked on Buhari's orders as military ruler, for reporting what Dr. Olusola Saraki had told her in an interview about how the missing, $2.8 Billion money, while buhari was petroleum minister, was traced to Buhari’s account at Midland Bank, London branch. In view of this, OBJ scraped PTF over Buhari’s misappropriation. Vera eventually won her case in court after providing evidence, and was financially compensated.

7. That obnoxious Decree 4 by buhari, against which truth was no defence, was used to jail journalists, an attempt to shut-up the media as a whole. That tyrannical legislation of buhari shows the essence of his intolerance..... facts of recent history.

8. On the 4th of September, 1984, minutes before leaving Nigeria for an extensive tour of the US, Fela Anikulapo Kuti was arrested at the airport of Lagos on orders of Buhari and was jailed for 5 years, on bogus charges under emergency law initiated by dictator buhari, which prompted the sentencing judge to later confess that, he was ordered to do so and apologised to Fela. Get Fela's (Army Arrangement) song for more expose'.

9. Against all canons of legal decency, Buhari executed Lawal Ojuolape (30), BernardOgedengbe (29) and Bartholomew Owoh (26). Toput it quite plainly, one of those three –Ogedengbe – was executed for a crime that did not carry a capital forfeit at the time it was committed.

10. Buhari was in full support of all the atrocities of Sani Abacha against the Nigerian people. There is no single record of his criticism of Sani Abacha during those dark days when Nigeria was on precipice. It shows that he is a patriot of convenience.

11. After the military government of Major-General Muhammadu Buhari took power, Prof Ambrose Ali, one time governor of (Bendel) state, who had already retired from politics, was arrested and sentenced to 100 years in prison by buhari's military tribunal over trumped up charges. He was finally freed when the Esama of Benin, Chief Gabriel Igbinedion, paid a fine to buhari'government. Ambrose Ali died shortly after his release.

12. Mallam El-rufai who now sings buhari's praise famously said on Oct, 5th 2010 that " General Buhari is perpetually unelectable because his record as military head of state and afterwards, is a warning that many nigerians in the past have wisely heeded. His insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known."

13. El-Rufai again said: “I was 25 years old when Buhari was Head of State and now am 50+ and he still wants to be President, i don’t understand that, i don’t understand that at all and I call on young people of Nigeria to take their future into their hands and ensure in the next election, they vote for a new generation of leaders. This man should pave way for a younger blood, we don't need an old man. Its only in Nigeria that u willl see the same set of former corrupt leaders hussling to to lead evern when they keep saying that we are the leaders of tomorrow, the same story my teacher told me many years ago. Can any Nairalander gladly point out any American former leader that is still vying for the same post?

A leopard can never, ever change it's spots. Nigerians, do not be deceived,vote wisely.
and he remains the same
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by flamingREED(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Jesus Christ Ewu of "OTUOKE" grin

SAI BUHARI till 2050

So you were one of them?
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by flamingREED(m): 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
denizbaby:
well, Jesus died 4 his pple. oya make jonathan prepare o cos this 1 go pass passion of christ

Come and answer your name o.

How market?
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by flamingREED(m): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lexusgs430:
All GEJ needs to do now, is feed all of us with a few loaves, quench our taste with water he has turned into wine, wake the dead and walk on river niger.
Morally bankrupt, economically clueless, inept bunches of political and treasury looters !!!!!

Have you said anything better about this government yet?
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by Lexusgs430: 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
flamingREED:

Have you said anything better about this government yet?

The Internet truly never forgets........... grin

A post from 2014............... If I was alive, I for don die........ cheesy
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by yesloaded: 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Flets:

2. Ikemba Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, another Igboman who had just returned from 13 years of exile in 1982, following a pardon by then president, Shehu Shangri, was as well locked up in Kiri-Kiri Prison by Buhari. Till this day, we are not told what Ojukwu's offence was.

6. Mrs. Vera Ifudu, who was an NTA reporter, was sacked on Buhari's orders as military ruler, for reporting what Dr. Olusola Saraki had told her in an interview about how the missing, $2.8 Billion money, while buhari was petroleum minister, was traced to Buhari’s account at Midland Bank, London branch. In view of this, OBJ scraped PTF over Buhari’s misappropriation. Vera eventually won her case in court after providing evidence, and was financially compensated.

7. That obnoxious Decree 4 by buhari, against which truth was no defence, was used to jail journalists, an attempt to shut-up the media as a whole. That tyrannical legislation of buhari shows the essence of his intolerance..... facts of recent history.

8. On the 4th of September, 1984, minutes before leaving Nigeria for an extensive tour of the US, Fela Anikulapo Kuti was arrested at the airport of Lagos on orders of Buhari and was jailed for 5 years, on bogus charges under emergency law initiated by dictator buhari, which prompted the sentencing judge to later confess that, he was ordered to do so and apologised to Fela. Get Fela's (Army Arrangement) song for more expose'.

9. Against all canons of legal decency, Buhari executed Lawal Ojuolape (30), BernardOgedengbe (29) and Bartholomew Owoh (26). Toput it quite plainly, one of those three –Ogedengbe – was executed for a crime that did not carry a capital forfeit at the time it was committed.

10. Buhari was in full support of all the atrocities of Sani Abacha against the Nigerian people. There is no single record of his criticism of Sani Abacha during those dark days when Nigeria was on precipice. It shows that he is a patriot of convenience.

11. After the military government of Major-General Muhammadu Buhari took power, Prof Ambrose Ali, one time governor of (Bendel) state, who had already retired from politics, was arrested and sentenced to 100 years in prison by buhari's military tribunal over trumped up charges. He was finally freed when the Esama of Benin, Chief Gabriel Igbinedion, paid a fine to buhari'government. Ambrose Ali died shortly after his release.

12. Mallam El-rufai who now sings buhari's praise famously said on Oct, 5th 2010 that " General Buhari is perpetually unelectable because his record as military head of state and afterwards, is a warning that many nigerians in the past have wisely heeded. His insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known."

13. El-Rufai again said: “I was 25 years old when Buhari was Head of State and now am 50+ and he still wants to be President, i don’t understand that, i don’t understand that at all and I call on young people of Nigeria to take their future into their hands and ensure in the next election, they vote for a new generation of leaders. This man should pave way for a younger blood, we don't need an old man. Its only in Nigeria that u willl see the same set of former corrupt leaders hussling to to lead evern when they keep saying that we are the leaders of tomorrow, the same story my teacher told me many years ago. Can any Nairalander gladly point out any American former leader that is still vying for the same post?

You are a good student of history

Keep it up
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by Lovelive: 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
Bamgbose described the APC as a party with no sympathy whatsoever for the poor masses.

Bamgbose lamented that it was quite unfortunate that the All Progressives Congress, APC, which promised better life, good governance, positive change to Nigerians, has successfully made reverse the case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard / Ambode Inaugurates Neighborhood Safety Corps Agency (photo) / Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.