Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Sharia Must Go National – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sharia Must Go National – Buhari (3097 Views)

No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari / Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria / Sharia Law And The Nigerian Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by IamBuhari: 10:34am On Dec 15, 2014
Statements of a sectarian and a religious bigot:

BUHARI CALLS FOR SHARIA IN ALL STATES
“For Moslems in Nigeria as I mentioned at other, occasions, at least twice, we were overrun by the colonialists and our way of life was drastically changed… And one of the things we lost for being overrun by the colonialists is for us to be denied the freedom to practice our legion as it is or as it was and as it has always been. But, God in his infinite mercy brought this independence back to us through a democratic system of government.”

“It is a legal responsibility God has given us within the context of one Nigeria to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly…. I will continue to show openly and inside me, the total commitment to Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria, God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country”

- Buhari
(The Guardian, 27 Aug, 2001)

SHARIA MUST GO NATIONAL – BUHARI
“What remains for Muslims in Nigeria is for them to redouble their efforts, educate Muslims on the need to promote the full implementation of Sharia law and there should be nothing to be afraid of.”

- Buhari
(This Day, 27 Aug 2001)

2003: BUHARI URGES MUSLIMS TO VOTE UPHOLDERS ISLAM
“I wish Muslims of Nigeria will cooperate, unite and sustain themselves under one umbrella.”

“As the year 2003 elections draw closer, former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) has called on Muslims across the country to vote only for the presidential candidate that would defend and uphold the tenets of Islam…. He explained that this was the only way they could guarantee the spread of Islam.”

(This Day, 21 Jan 2002)

BUHARI ADVISES NORTH TO USE NUMERICAL STRENGHT TO ELECT LEADERS
“If acts of violence were caused by Sharia, why is Zamfara State peaceful?”

“No matter how you want to elect a good leader, this cannot be possible without coming out to register and without coming out to cast your votes on the Election Day”

- Buhari
(Vanguard, 14 May 2002)
Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by Bayswater: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2014
In other news, Boko Haram gets ready to spearhead Buhari's presidential campaign!!

11 Likes

Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by icedee1: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2014
IamBuhari:
Statements of a sectarian and a religious bigot:

BUHARI CALLS FOR SHARIA IN ALL STATES
“For Moslems in Nigeria as I mentioned at other, occasions, at least twice, we were overrun by the colonialists and our way of life was drastically changed… And one of the things we lost for being overrun by the colonialists is for us to be denied the freedom to practice our legion as it is or as it was and as it has always been. But, God in his infinite mercy brought this independence back to us through a democratic system of government.”

“It is a legal responsibility God has given us within the context of one Nigeria to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly…. I will continue to show openly and inside me, the total commitment to Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria, God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country”

- Buhari
(The Guardian, 27 Aug, 2001)

“What remains for Muslims in Nigeria is for them to redouble their efforts, educate Muslims on the need to promote the full implementation of Sharia law and there should be nothing to be afraid of.”

- Buhari
(This Day, 27 Aug 2001)

2003: BUHARI URGES MUSLIMS TO VOTE UPHOLDERS ISLAM
“I wish Muslims of Nigeria will cooperate, unite and sustain themselves under one umbrella.”

“As the year 2003 elections draw closer, former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) has called on Muslims across the country to vote only for the presidential candidate that would defend and uphold the tenets of Islam…. He explained that this was the only way they could guarantee the spread of Islam.”

(This Day, 21 Jan 2002)

BUHARI ADVISES NORTH TO USE NUMERICAL STRENGHT TO ELECT LEADERS
“If acts of violence were caused by Sharia, why is Zamfara State peaceful?”

“No matter how you want to elect a good leader, this cannot be possible without coming out to register and without coming out to cast your votes on the Election Day”

- Buhari
(Vanguard, 14 May 2002)
keep spreading your propaganda. enough is enough with cluelessness and corruption called stealing .we don't want five President ruling this country with the weakest being your Master who had no shoes .now that he has shoes he want to make sure we Nigerian have no shoe.the show of shame is enough.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by mauriceju2(m): 10:49am On Dec 15, 2014
Nigeria is divided between religious and ethnic line, there was perfect peace in all the regions when they were on their own before the British came and unit them for their economic purpose and there can never be peace until you separate them, there is no way you can mixed sand and iron together, truth will always be truth , the earth still remain round even when the whole world once mistakenly believed that it was flat, you cannot kill the truth,. i mean the earth was not flat even when the whole world mistakenly believed that it was flat, in case you don't get it, i mean Nigeria IS NOT ONE, there is nothing like one Nigeria, don't let the politician deceive you again, they are saying so not because they don't know the truth but because they are benefiting from it(stealing), Nigeria can never never be one because Islam can never never agree with Christianity , it is like the case of Satan and God,

1 Like

Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by mauriceju2(m): 10:53am On Dec 15, 2014
Very soon you will be shame when Boko Haram come out and confirm the truth that this guy is saying by supporting Buhari
icedee1:
keep spreading your propaganda. enough is enough with cluelessness and corruption called stealing .we don't want five President ruling this country with the weakest being your Master who had no shoes .now that he has shoes he want to make sure we Nigerian have no shoe.the show of shame is enough.
Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by okosodo: 10:53am On Dec 15, 2014
i dont bloody care

3 Likes

Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by IamBuhari: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2014
icedee1:

I'm still going to get to the part where i'll reveal our man, Buhari as even more clueless than spongebob. Just be patient with me, i'll soon get there.

2 Likes

Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by mauriceju2(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2014
If Buhari win Niger Delter militant will rise against him and if Johnathan win Boko Haram will rise agains him, Nigeria which way out?
if the Niger delter militant rise against the government now it will be very dangerous for the country because what happened b4 will be a child play to compare with what they can do now because they have gotten access to so much money than they had b4, in a short sentence they have the financial ability to finance a full scale war unlike b4, don't forget that Nigeria economy is depending in their oil and there are many state in the north that cannot afford to make 500,000 a month from internal revenue, they wholly depend in the Niger Delter oil for everything( salary etc) what will happen to this states in the north if the Niger Delter militant reduce oil production to zero which they have the ability to do as they had done it b4, know that the federal government cannot fight them the way they are doing Boko Haram because for Nigerian army to start bombing them is to stop oil production completely and you know what that mean to Nigeria Economy, don't forget that it was the America that finance and make the peace you see in the Niger delter possible through the money they brought in in-order to stabilize oil price in their country, now think twice about what will happen since America don't care or have interest in our oil again,
if i am you i will vote Johnathan and allow him to go in peace after 4yrs, the north have been ruling for over 39yrs and have proven that they can not do us any good except evil but Johnathan is only six yrs in the government, the north want Jonathan to use 6yrs to repair and fixe what they took almost 40yrs to destroy, it is in this basis of injustice that i want to vote Johnathan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by icedee1: 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
IamBuhari:

I'm still going to get to the part where i'll reveal our man, Buhari as even more clueless than spongebob. Just be patient with me, i'll soon get there.
I believe you are a TAN member people paid to spread lies and propaganda una go fail with all your lies.

1 Like

Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by IamBuhari: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2014
icedee1:
I believe you are a TAN member people paid to spread lies and propaganda una go fail with all your lies.

There is a difference between a lie and a stated fact. None of my uploads are based on opinion, they are all referenced statements from a thoughtless mind. A man that cannot bridle his tongue will sooner or later bring woe upon himself or upon others.

Don't be fooled by your desperation for change. Sometimes the grass is not greener on the other side.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by stanech: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2014
[quote
author=mauriceju2 post=28896847]Nigeria is divided between religious
and ethnic line, there was perfect peace in all the regions when they
were on their own before the British came and unit them for their
economic purpose and there can never be peace until you separate them,
there is no way you can mixed sand and iron together, truth will always
be truth , the earth still remain round even when the whole world once
mistakenly believed that it was flat, you cannot kill the truth,. i
mean the earth was not flat even when the whole world mistakenly
believed that it was flat, in case you don't get it, i mean Nigeria IS
NOT ONE, there is nothing like one Nigeria, don't let the politician
deceive you again, they are saying so not because they don't know the
truth but because they are benefiting from it(stealing), Nigeria can
never never be one because Islam can never never agree with Christianity ,
it is like the case of Satan and God, [/quote]

so true

Nigeria is not and will never be one ojukwu saw it

the only force the hold us together is crude oil which the yorubas and the hausas are full beneficiaries
Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2014
Even if this is true
I support him 100%
Muslims should NOT be afraid of CRITICS

1 Like

Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2014

- Buhari
(This Day, 27 Aug 2001)

Not that anyone gives a crap about this tired old topic but I'm pretty sure you cut something here, which you knew wouldn't fly with your propaganda.
Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by citizenY(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2014
IamBuhari:

There is a difference between a lie and a stated fact. None of my uploads are based on opinion, they are all referenced statements from a thoughtless mind. A man that cannot bridle his tongue will sooner or later bring woe upon himself or upon others.

Don't be fooled by your desperation for change. Sometimes the grass is not greener on the other side.

from a "thoughtless mind" ?

You are not helping your cause.

What advice do you have for those who cannot bridle their brains?
Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by chamboy(m): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2014
All these liars and Misquoters [size=18pt]"E MA WO BI ODI JERICHO"[/size]

Am disappointed in PDP supporters. U holes agree that ur Master is a failure and u still want us to Vote for him out of sentiment

. Pls Nigeria have Outgrown that nonsense. No Pitt for Losers

1 Like

Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by thaoriginator: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2014
mauriceju2:
Very soon you will be shame when Boko Haram come out and confirm the truth that this guy is saying by supporting Buhari
somebody suppose slap dis pig! Foolish boy! As clueless as GEJ monkey/baboon!
Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by thaoriginator: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2014
IamBuhari:

Will you shut up your stinking mouth you dirty piggy idiort!
Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by IamBuhari: 11:00am On Dec 16, 2014
thaoriginator:

I don't type with my mouth sir. But i get what you mean.

There's no need to be aggressive. You shouldn't play into the stereotype, show some class.

My submissions are not based on personal opinion but on facts. All you have to do is rebut my submissions with facts that would support your case. That's how people with class argue.

Hoping to see if you have anything to offer other than insults.

2 Likes

Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by omenka(m): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2014
You know, I made up my mind to limit my activity on this forum to just liking and sharing post due to the shameful bias of the mods. A lot of folks advised me otherwise, and posts/threads like this are the reason behind their advice.

Here's someone who registered 3days ago, has spent a little over 8hrs online and has 11 topics to his credit already!!! More interestingly, all 11 topics are anti Buhari and each carries the General's name on their title!!!

You are simply doing a hatchet job and you know what, I don't think this would fly even in the face of the most fervent GEJ scum scrubbers.

Give it a rest.

Buhari till 2023!!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by omoharry(f): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2014
thaoriginator:
SHOOOO!! Is somebody getting very emotional here? you begining to behave like your Buhari who known for infringing on people right to talk. why do think you have the right to abuse the sitting president but you cannot event tolerate a negative fact brought against your presidential aspirant. why!why! why! you dey fear for the world to see the real BUHARI...... a regional and religious leader and a terrible fanatic at one. all you APC Supporters of Buhari i hope you guys wont come here and start talking from the other side of your mouth when your Buhari does not turn out to be whom you expect, especially when your right to practice your religion will be infringe on and more favor and development fully concentrated in the north..... When APC came up i was happy there was an alternative party for us to choose from. I wonder if from all the competent technocrat we have in this country is only Buhari APC could shop for. I will rather vote jona. TO HELL WITH APC AND THEIR BLIND SUPPORTERS

2 Likes

Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by thaoriginator: 11:11am On Dec 16, 2014
IamBuhari:

I don't type with my mouth sir. But i get what you mean.

There's no need to be aggressive. You shouldn't play into the stereotype, show some class.

My submissions are not based on personal opinion but on facts. All you have to do is rebut my submissions with facts that would support your case. That's how people with class argue.

Hoping to see if you have anything to offer other than insults.

Aso Rock Sai Buhari! You can if you wanna bro!
Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by thaoriginator: 11:13am On Dec 16, 2014
omoharry:
SHOOOO!! Is somebody getting very emotional here? you begining to behave like your Buhari whom infringe on people right to talk. why do think you have the right to abuse the sitting president but you cannot event tolerate a negative fact brought against your presidential aspirant. why! you dey fear for the world to see the real BUHARI...... a regional and religious leader and a terrible fanatic at one. all you APC Supporters of Buhari i hope you guys wont come here and start crying fowl when your right to practice your religion will be infringe on..... When APC came up i was happy there was an alternative party for us to choose from. I wonder if from all the competent technocrat we have in this country is only Buhari APC could shop for. I will rather vote jona. TO HELL WITH APC AND THEIR BLIND SUPPORTERS
cheesy Sai Buhari! You're free to commit suicide, farewell.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by IamBuhari: 11:18am On Dec 16, 2014
omenka:
You know, I made up my mind to limit my activity on this forum to just liking and sharing post due to the shameful bias of the mods. A lot of folks advised me otherwise, and posts/threads like this are the reason behind their advice.

Here's someone who registered 3days ago, has spent a little over 8hrs online and has 11 topics to his credit already!!! More interestingly, all 11 topics are anti Buhari and each carries the General's name on their title!!!

You are simply doing a hatchet job and you know what, I don't think this would fly even in the face of the most fervent GEJ scum scrubbers.

Give it a rest.

Buhari till 2023!!

You think i am doing a hatchet job, well that is your opinion. You are entitled to it. I am only reproducing the statements of your preferred Presidential candidate, General Buhari. The reason i chose the moniker "IamBuhari" is because i think that a man's word is a only reflection of his character. Thus everything i put up here is my perception of who General Buhari really is.

I hope you will agree to allow us disagree on what we may think the General is. I have seen some very unflattering posts of you and your friends about my preferred candidate, President Goodluck Jonathan. But that again is your opinion, which you are entitled to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by theV0ice: 11:25am On Dec 16, 2014
IamBuhari:

How uneducated can you be to believe that Buhari can single-handedly replace the Nigerian constitution with sharia law in a democratic setting in the 21st century?? especially when you consider that he couldn't/didn't do it when he had the power of his khaki uniform and a strong well disciplined army at his disposal?

Who will help him achieve that? Amaechi? Rochas? Atiku? Tinubu? Ngige? OBJ? who?

The obtuse reasoning of these guys is baffling
Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by omoharry(f): 11:26am On Dec 16, 2014
thaoriginator:
cheesy Sai Buhari! You're free to commit suicide, farewell.. cheesy
Suicide ke! I will never do that Mr paid supporter. Dont worry, you will soon have a proper job so that you will stop playing the ostrich by calling black white, when the real picture is black.thereby mortgaging the life of your children and your generation just for a daily 500 Naira. it is well. Naija go better so that the likes of you would not graduate and becomes political thugs fighting for politicians that do not care if your life is worth a Naira. take it easy politicians do not have permanent enemies but permanent interest so dont fight your fellow citizen because of them.
Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by thaoriginator: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2014
omoharry:
Suicide ke! I will never do that Mr paid supporter. Dont worry, you will soon have a proper job so that you will stop playing the ostrich by calling black white, when the real picture is black.thereby mortgaging the life of your children and your generation just for a daily 500 Naira. it is well. Naija go better so that the likes of you would not graduate and becomes political thugs fighting for politicians that do not care if your life is worth a Naira. take it easy politicians do not have permanent enemies but permanent interest so dont fight your fellow citizen because of them.
Paid ke! I resemble TANoids for your eyes. Abeg park well jor!

1 Like

Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by omenka(m): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2014
IamBuhari:

You think i am doing a hatchet job, well that is your opinion. You are entitled to it. I am only reproducing the statements of your preferred Presidential candidate, General Buhari. The reason i chose the moniker "IamBuhari" is because i think that a man's word is a only reflection of his character. Thus everything i put up here is my perception of who General Buhari really is.

I hope you will agree to allow us disagree on what we may think the General is. I have seen some very unflattering posts of you and your friends about my preferred candidate, President Goodluck Jonathan. But that again is your opinion, which you are entitled to.
Oh really?? And what do you think about the character of your preferred candidate when he stated that he can't send the army to wipe out Boko haram because they are his siblings, his family. What do you think about his character when he spent nearly an hour trying to differentiate between stealing and corruption? What do you think about his character when he dodged a simple presidential debate with his co-contestants simply because the organisers refused to reveal their questions to the 'debaters' prior kick-off, rather opting for a monologue with a musician??

When it comes to the bolded my brother, your "preferred candidate's" let downs are simply inexhaustible.

2 Likes

Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by IamBuhari: 11:38am On Dec 16, 2014
theV0ice:

How uneducated can you be to believe that Buhari can single-handedly replace the Nigerian constitution with sharia law in a democratic setting in the 21st century?? especially when you consider that he couldn't/didn't do it when he had the power of his khaki uniform and a strong well disciplined army at his disposal?

Who will help him achieve that? Amaechi? Rochas? Atiku? Tinubu? Ngige? OBJ? who?

The obtuse reasoning of these guys is baffling

I am not here to argue whether or not he has the power to do so in a democratic setting. I am only trying to prove that anyone that can make such utterances cannot be said to be religiously tolerant. While it may be impossible for such person to "replace the Nigerian constitution with sharia law in a democratic setting in the 21st century" there exists the probability that the enjoyment of the proceeds of democracy will be lopsided with a particular religious group benefiting the most. I'm think Ekwueme/ Shagari scenario might fit in here.
Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by IamBuhari: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2014
omenka:
Oh really?? And what do you think about the character of your preferred candidate when he stated that he can't send the army to wipe out Boko haram because they are his siblings, his family. What do you think about his character when he spent nearly an hour trying to differentiate between stealing and corruption? What do you think about his character when he dodged a simple presidential debate with his co-contestants simply because the organisers refused to reveal their questions to the 'debaters' prior kick-off, rather opting for a monologue with a musician??

When it comes to the bolded my brother, your "preferred candidate's" let downs are simply inexhaustible.

I am yet to provide statements of your preferred candidate with regard to the Boko Haram issue. He didn't show better wit than GEJ when fielding questions relating to the sect. I would have uploaded them but for the limitations on daily uploads.

Anyway, I'm not saying Jonathan is a saint. I think that the man has his visible shortcomings like every other individual and i appreciate that. I believe that he is probably doing his best within his personal capabilities. It is possible that another individual with higher capabilities could perform better than he is at the moment but i do not believe that that other individual is our St. Buhari.
Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by omenka(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2014
IamBuhari:

I am yet to provide statements of your preferred candidate with regard to the Boko Haram issue. He didn't show better wit than GEJ when fielding questions relating to the sect. I would have uploaded them but for the limitations on daily uploads.

Anyway, I'm not saying Jonathan is a saint. I think that the man has his visible shortcomings like every other individual and i appreciate that. I believe that he is probably doing his best within his personal capabilities. It is possible that another individual with higher capabilities could perform better than he is at the moment but i do not believe that that other individual is our St. Buhari.
And I thought one could have an objective convo with you. Well, have a nice day.
Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by IamBuhari: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
omenka:
And I thought one could have an objective convo with you. Well, have a nice day.

You too, sir.
Re: Sharia Must Go National – Buhari by theV0ice: 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
IamBuhari:

I am not here to argue whether or not he has the power to do so in a democratic setting. I am only trying to prove that anyone that can make such utterances cannot be said to be religiously tolerant. While it may be impossible for such person to "replace the Nigerian constitution with sharia law in a democratic setting in the 21st century" there exists the probability that the enjoyment of the proceeds of democracy will be lopsided with a particular religious group benefiting the most. I'm think Ekwueme/ Shagari scenario might fit in here.

Thank God you admit it's impossible for any man to replace the Nigerian constitution with the sharia law in a democratic setting in the 21st century

considering the bolded, which do you think has benefited the most under GEJ; a christian president? Christianity or Islam?

I want to assume you're a christian. Would you be irked if you hear GEJ say he'll like all Nigerians to become Christians and be governed by canon law? would a northern Muslim who sees that statement as a call to Christianize Nigeria not seem over reactive to you?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Top Secret Documents About Jonathan On Nyako Exposed( Doc Images) / Buhari To Make Oshiomole New Minister Of Petroleum / PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.