Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships (15472 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Is Doing This To Pete Edochie (photo) / Actress Ebube Nwagbo In New Stunning Photos / My Hip Is My Greatest Asset —ebube Nwagbo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2014
Wow!!!
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by pekeyim: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2014
I was going to propose but with the way posts are making FP these days, I'll soon go bankrupt.
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2014
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by philo3(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2014
good luck sweet sis...

check d choir stand you might see a nice manman angry
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by boujaye: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2014
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by ikevictor22(m): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2014
age is not on her side so i will advise, she should come and marry me
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2014
Go gay
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by folu4real(f): 11:12am On Dec 15, 2014
Ok oo goodluck 2 u, just dont jump in and jump out.
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by paleo(m): 11:13am On Dec 15, 2014
I am ready to marry her.

Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by Newkidoo(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2014
Old marriage talk!!!
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by AreaFada2: 11:21am On Dec 15, 2014
How much she wan pay the husband as dowry?

Because here in India (unlike France) where I live in a " NAYHEE-NAYHEE MANSHON", women pay dowry to their men. grin
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by Huffington: 11:38am On Dec 15, 2014

Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2014
girls. learn from ebube.. banana dey shout sey see as I dey yellow.. e no know say e dey rotten. when you make your life a social drama party, everyone in knows your intimate Biz. and u become boring, aged and in need of more makeup to look natural. all the best. lagos boys no dey carry last wen it comes to marriage
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by Anwasia(m): 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Pls tell her and all the single lady's between the age of 23 to 27 old to summit their application through my bbm
Pin=24BF1729
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by mezebel(f): 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
Celebrities are always waiting for the right man,I advice u to drag the idiotic man to ur right hand and label him mr.right. Age no dey wait for person. No time to look time .
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by shalommeri(f): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
one tin na to wan mari anoda tin na to choose nd anoda na to stay...d questn na if she go fit do am?xome of us galz b lyk i want a rich handsome guy dat cares nd xo on and xo on...she go stil choose
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by millionboi(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
hazyfm:
MUEH

SHE FINE SMALL
Na make-up ooo
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by jaytee01(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
Who she wan fool now? After many years of steady runs, she dey find person wey go use him hard earned money come waste for am, den even buy range rover give am make she pose.

No problem, continue waiting.
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by trytillmake(m): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
new2020:
This is akin to wanting to get pregnant but not wanting to have sex. Relationship is the basis and gateway to marriage. Hello!

u dey mind am, nr be from relationship love dey develop,hence we do nt take our movie artists serious,they seem so local and unschooled
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by mmaichel: 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
if she goes in with an open mind,she will succed

Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by lockupman(m): 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
Na wa o. The rate our women skips girl friend and move straight to fiancee is alarming o. Shuo! I nor go know u first? I go just jump say I wan marry you sharply. Hmm
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by musicwriter(m): 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
When they make money and start eating and fatting like pigs, that's the number one reason they remain single. The mr.righ they all are waiting for wouldn't be interested in a lady of fat dispositions. You all Nollywood stars male/female need to learn how to eat healthy. I like her though.
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by myhero4eva: 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
My dear, candidly i must tell u dat no one spots a person and propose marriage just like dat, and d subject accepts it just like dat? Any woman dat ventures into such must surely v himself 2 b blamed. Relationship is vital, neither long nor short time, but there r rules u must obey in order to discover d righ and merited HERO...THESE RULES R GODLY FRIENDLY 2 OBSERVE...I CN HELP U WIT D BOOK IF U CARE... because UR POSITN, SATAN CULD BECOME ANGEL OVER9T SO AS TO CLAIM BRINGIN UR BLESSINGS
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by Uwakuwak(f): 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
You are in God's plan next year

Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by nebukadnezzari(m): 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Wish say I be man....I for marry her sad

YIMU!!!!!!
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by Mimipauls1(f): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
She don reach to marry nah. Shoo?
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by loomer: 12:47am On Dec 16, 2014
I am coming

The Lady With The Biggest Breast Ever / 191-year-old Woman Discovered In Nigeria: Oldest Living Person In The World / L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos)