Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband (407 Views)

“I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband” -Omotola Jalaide- Ekeide / Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband / Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by zagazigi: 11:20am On Dec 15, 2014
With four beautiful children and a rock-solid marriage, sexy actress, Omotola Jalaide- Ekeide, is a success story, especially in an area where some of her contemporaries and colleagues have failed miserably – the matrimonial department .She is one of the few actresses who have successfully combined the rigors and excruciating schedule of acting while keeping the home front stable and happy.
She has been married to her pilot husband – Mr. Ekeide-for over a decade, and the union is still defined by love and deep feeling of affection. Not for her has been the usual drama of rumored infidelity and emotional backstabbing that seem to define relationships and marriages in Nollywood. .....continue reading below
http://ozigizaga..com/

(1) (Reply)

Poll: 8 Out Of 10 Celebrity Marriages Will Fail / “I Can’t Sacrifice Myself For Any Woman” – Timaya Rules Out Marriage / Which Of These Did You Do As A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.