Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

“I Can’t Sacrifice Myself For Any Woman” – Timaya Rules Out Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Can’t Sacrifice Myself For Any Woman” – Timaya Rules Out Marriage (392 Views)

I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy / Though I’m Single And Over 50 I’ve Not Ruled Out Marriage - Ngozi Nwosu / Whitney's Death Linked To Illuminati As A Sacrifice For Beyonce's Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Can’t Sacrifice Myself For Any Woman” – Timaya Rules Out Marriage by Wisdytech(m): 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2014

Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa, Timaya has revealed that he is not interested in getting married.

In an interview with Punch, the musician explained that although he is 37, he is not ready to sacrifice his time.

“I am not yet ready to get married and anyone who is looking for that is only being deceived because I am too young to get married. Marriage is not all about money and nobody knows what I have in the bank because they are not my accountant. Musicians lie a lot, so don’t believe most of what they tell you.

“They are only trying to ‘package’ themselves. I am not prepared for marriage because I am not yet ready to sacrifice for any woman, I am sorry. My daughter is my life and I love her so much but marriage is not on my mind. I don’t want a situation whereby I will tell a woman I want to travel somewhere and she would be complaining”.

SOURCE: http://brainnewsng.com/i-cant-sacrifice-myself-for-any-woman-timaya-rules-out-marriage/
Re: “I Can’t Sacrifice Myself For Any Woman” – Timaya Rules Out Marriage by Nelsizzy(m): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
Buh u can go about makinq Baby Mamas

(1) (Reply)

Are You Passionate About The Entertainment Niche? Can You Write? Enter Here / D'banj Shows Off Best Collaboration Award At AFRIMA2014 / Chris Brown -- Probation Dept. Wants Singer Locked Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.