Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. (24521 Views)

Singer Asa Turns Light Skinned In New Beautiful Ankara Photos / Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] / Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by kagel: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
TheRealMrStan:
She don dey fine o! tongue

Source: https://twitter.com/Asa_official/status/544431728677617664/photo/1

PLEASE LADY , CAN YOU CHANGE THAT GOWN YOU ARE PUUTING ON
WHAT!! IT THIS ALL YOU HAVE, ABI YOU WANT TO GO FOR BAPTISM.
Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by FTC1(f): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
Her simplicity is killing!
Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by gbodimowo(m): 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
OK next page
Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ugly thing(God forgive me o)
Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by Dragonking: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Which kind nonsense picture be this? angry angry

Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by naijanaso: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
I was wondering if I have really lost the true meaning of the word ''BEAUTIFUL''
Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by Abbey2sam(m): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
I think I've met her in France
Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by mmaichel: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
nice one
Abbey2sam:
I think I've met her in France
why must u tell us? u can lie oh

Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by fyneguy: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
alekside:
ASA my lover kiss

Stop calling my wife your lover. You have been warned!
Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by chukkiephil(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
Honestly, I used to think that it is quality posts like the best of the best that make the front page?? Right now I am don't understand again, This is certainly is not a front page material and does not deserve to be on the front page!! angry
Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by piagetskinner(m): 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
Simple lady...not like those who plaster their faces with 'masqueradic' paintings, nd xpose their br€a$ts for the whole world to c
Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by Harmvirus(f): 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nice
Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
go find u a man, u ain't growing younger.
Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
fyneguy:

You both should wake up..It's 2pm already cheesy
fyneguy:

You both should wake up..It's 2pm already
Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by SeverusSnape(m): 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Now that's my favourite Nigerian Singer.
Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by Missmossy(f): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
Looking good grin

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by DancingSkeleton(m): 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Lesbo

Make she nor go do make she be baby mama even if she nor marry cool
Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by Kinkale(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ah... I normally object to pix of celebrities on fp but for asa, gotta be setimental..

Dhaz mah obsession o.. The best thing to happen to muzic
Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by DoTheNeedful: 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
felibrain:
So we should start dancing? Or don't we know her face before? What is the essence of this STUPI.D post? Nairaland is becoming boring all thanks to this type of USELESS posts on the front page every day.

Most of you guys that complain about how 'useless' posts make it to front-page are the ones that are useless angry.
How many 'useful' threads have you contributed to nairaland?
How many 'useful' threads have you suggested to the mods?

You called thread useless and you are here viewing and posting. The reason why any thread with pictures hit fp is because of people like . It gets more views than other
Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Asa is an enigma. There is no particular time I do not have her albums, all of them. I always renew them yearly. She is all mine.
Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by simdam500(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
courage54: I so much love this lady. she is intelligent and simple not like the masquerade looking make-up girls will see around.

shocked you mean tiwa or tonto? undecided
Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by jonexty(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
shocked is she married now? when is she marrying if ? kiss I need a wife urgently...
Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by simdam500(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
kagel :

PLEASE LADY , CAN YOU CHANGE THAT GOWN YOU ARE PUUTING ON
WHAT!! IT THIS ALL YOU HAVE, ABI YOU WANT TO GO FOR BAPTISM.

shocked grin
Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
fyneguy:

grin grin grin
Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
felibrain:
So we should start dancing? Or don't we know her face before? What is the essence of this STUPI.D post? Nairaland is becoming boring all thanks to this type of USELESS posts on the front page every day.
NL is also tired of people like you, who do nothing but make useless comments.
Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by worth(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
i'm deeply in love with asa if u knw pls tell her
Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by Calculux95: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
I'm head over heels for her and her music, always so classy
Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by judedwriter(m): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
She looks like a nerd; neva seen her in a sexy outfit. Anyway sha her music is very good grin
Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by silversheep: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
.Pls vote for my baby OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI as the next Pz cussons baby of the year. Please make it happen for him by 1) clicking on the link below .. Cussons Baby Moments
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=11... 2)clicking on view and vote 3) clicking on his votes which is highlighted in blue directly under his picture.I promise will take you about 10 seconds for you to vote. Thank you so much,have a wonderful day and may God almighty bless you as you vote

3 Shares

Re: Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
Lovely Asa.....keep it up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Blue Dress (photos) / Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest / Timaya Advises People Living Fake Lifestyles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.