Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards (6903 Views)

Nigeria Music Video Awards 2013 Nominees List(nmva 2013) / Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2012 ) Full Winners List / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by mcwalka(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2008
ruggedy is number one others follow. more awards to come baba
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by khanye(m): 10:22am On Dec 08, 2008
Rugged wont Reply, Shi ke na!
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by ajayi1(m): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2008
khanye:

Rugged wont Reply, Shi ke na!

lmao
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by steve49ja(m): 11:57am On Dec 08, 2008
and mode 9 won?
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by khanye(m): 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2008
won what?
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by steve49ja(m): 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2008
dude aint good for an award? shocked
or his childish acts werent recognised or senseful enough for one?
just asking cheesy
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by khanye(m): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2008
hey man awards are not given base on talent, they are given based on votes. ok?

what Childish act dude?
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by steve49ja(m): 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2008
theres no point explanation from now till tomorrow you wont accept they're childish so why explain?
hmmmn do you mean there were not enough fans to vote for your almighty so good mathematical sege?
i can figure he is doing so well
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by ajayi1(m): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2008
It cant call it childish/ He was recognise than others.
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by jayblvd(m): 2:59am On Dec 09, 2008
thats wat am talkin abt.Ruggedy.u b da man jo.Just like 9ice.Originality work 4 u,y u no go show.Keep it up man
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by chrisical(m): 9:41am On Dec 09, 2008
rugged all d way
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by tosinadeda: 10:08am On Dec 09, 2008
khanye:

hey man awards are not given base on talent, they are given based on votes. ok?

what Childish act dude?

thats where street credibility comes in man
if the people arent feeling, they wnt vote for u!!!!!
if they dnt like or are not feeling u then y are u doing music
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by khanye(m): 10:25am On Dec 09, 2008
forget about the awards, At the last MAMA awards 9ice was voted Best Hip-Hop Artist Bwith little Wayne & The Game also in the category.

Does 9ice do HIp-pop?
Is he Better than Lil Wanye & The Game?

Word!!!!!
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by tosinadeda: 10:34am On Dec 09, 2008
but this is between rugged nd 9
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by tosinadeda: 10:35am On Dec 09, 2008
and u will agree with me that rugged will beat 9 any day once they are nominated together!!!
and the public has to vote
dsnt dat tell u sumtn
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by khanye(m): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2008
@ tosin

that's just an example rugged is like 9ice now and Mode being Lil wayne and The game. grin

Rugged will but what i'm saying is that nigerians are not voting for talent they are just voting for personality which is bad.

It's funny 9ice picking up a hip pop award lipsrsealed

Got dat?
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by timmfikk(m): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2008
who is ruggedman sha  Huh

his style of rapping

i no like am

@ Ibkhaye, thank you jare, i really just need to let you know that his only stuff i ever enjoyed is the so called lime lite, song BARAJE thanks to people who rounded him up seff aka OJB, and the rest his always been fumbling around sing common enlgish he cant, i keet wondering if all his listeners are mechanic because thats what you will keep hearing everytime i speak for mechanic and beggers, how about Graduates cant he speak for them and the literate people, uhg uhg  too much , no one  english sentence in his Lyrics ever since i know the guy, habba grin grin
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by timmfikk(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2008
khanye:

@ tosin

that's just an example rugged is like 9ice now and Mode being little wayne and The game. grin

Rugged will but what i'm saying is that nigerians are not voting for talent they are just voting for personality which is bad.

It's funny 9ice picking up a hip pop award lipsrsealed

Got that?

Thanks oo i was just looking that night and was unable to say a word coz a friend of mine was a 9ice die fan and we were watching together,, and i asked him please define hip hop and give me a hio hop track of 9ice to ever be Nominated in such a category, mtv made the mistake i think the most people who does the voting this days are those naija in U.K i think its still freaking so much that the youths who are voting cant just put something right for one moment under entertainment.
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by tosinadeda: 10:54am On Dec 09, 2008
timmfikk:

no one  english sentence in his Lyrics ever since i know the guy, habba grin grin

even if u will diss, put small sense abeg
do u av his albums?
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by khanye(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2008
@ timmfikk

Na so, the voting where made on online also, people who love the guy just kept voting and voting and that's bull shit for me. I will ask again does 9ice Raps?

@ tosin

I've got rugged 2 album and the only popular lyrics i use to hear from him is He (Head Warmer Dude) speaks for Mechanics and Shoemakers!

I want to set something straigth here, Rugged got no Lyrics believe me man, 10 rugged cant withstand 1 Modo. grin
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by timmfikk(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2008
I do buy my songs online so i can waste 99 cents on broken enlish lyrics ooo but i do hear from my friends who love collections dvd and rest like that, a.ka radio shows, but i want you to say the truth between 3 of us here now, lets accept that u are speaking on rugged's behalf right now, if you want to rate the new single of the both sides,

You know it was like the last samuel peters fight against klishcko, rugged is samuel and mode 9 is klish, u saw how the punches where knocking sam nah dts how the mode's lyrics hit rugged grin grin grin but i want to ask when will he speak to graduate, u are literate now, when will rugged speak to literate people
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by khanye(m): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2008
let him keep talking to shoemakers and mechanics cos he know if other people dont buy his CD those people will grin He's Wack like Tony Tetuila!!!!
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by ajayi1(m): 11:37am On Dec 09, 2008
Can you guys just leave the guy alone. It because you guys like Mode and Modeis Dissing him that's the reason why you guys are also dissing him. sad
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by khanye(m): 11:51am On Dec 09, 2008
ajayi, i'm not dissing anybody, i'm just trying to let him know he's wack. He think he got the game but no, he's got nothing but wack and nursery ryhmes of his. Why i'm i not saying things at M.I, OD, Terry, Gino. All of them are tigth rappers. I dont like someone who does'nt know anything about Hip Pop to start saying rubbish and telling me his Rapping. He did this to Eedris, Maintain and Rasqie also. His he angry?

Word!!!!!
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by ajayi1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2008
khanye:

ajayi, i'm not dissing anybody, i'm just trying to let him know he's wack. He think he got the game but no, he's got nothing but wack and nursery ryhmes of his. Why i'm i not saying things at M.I, OD, Terry, Gino. All of them are tigth rappers. I don't like someone who does'nt know anything about Hip Pop to start saying rubbish and telling me his Rapping. He did this to Eedris, Maintain and Rasqie also. His he angry?

Word!!!!!

Bros, I have seen your massage.How many section are you planning to drop it.
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by princesa(f): 9:36am On Dec 10, 2008
ajayi1:

Can you guys just leave the guy alone. It because you guys like Mode and Modeis Dissing him that's the reason why you guys are also dissing him. sad
and after all their dissing, he still has a upper hand over modo
just recently, a vote was conducted on "star Fm" between him and mode 9, and he won flat out,
na only for land they no dey let person hear word angry
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by blinx(m): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2008
Let the polls be conducted again an Rugged will still win. Mode is only huge on NL as a result of a few individuals. I've told all these so called mode fans to leave rugged alone, that guy has done nothing to them. Rugged is good, mode is. Ruged has his style, a more contemprary like Ludacris and Eminem, while mode has his style more of classic style but rugged understands 9ja music more than mode and thats where rugged has an edge over mode. I dont have to say this again and i'm really tired of mode fans disturbing the peace of NL with their hate posts. Please!
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by tosinadeda: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2008
Na crase dey worry them!
I know no who dey folo dem drag say mode9 no good!
But naah jst like mode,dey hate on rugged 4 no jst cause!
The guy is makn his money o!
Mode's album has bn out 4 3wks now
doubt if it has sold up to 10,000
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by steve49ja(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2008
hehehehe tosin
he might as well sell up to that considering his family members and street friends
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by tosinadeda: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2008
lmfao
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by ajayi1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2008
princesa:

and after all their dissing, he still has a upper hand over modo
just recently, a vote was conducted on "star Fm" between him and mode 9, and he won flat out,
na only for land they no dey let person hear word angry

Really, That's what we are saying.
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by tosinadeda: 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2008
Its called street credibility

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ADAZ - Zaro Kome / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Tekno - Diana Mp3 [prod. By Selebobo/krisbeatz] / DOWNLOAD MP3: DMW Ft Davido, Mayorkun, Dremo & Peruzzi – Mind (new Song)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.