Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards (6904 Views)

Nigeria Music Video Awards 2013 Nominees List(nmva 2013) / Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2012 ) Full Winners List / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by princesa(f): 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2008
i speak of peace
and khanye and his co-hot Mr fijabi say i talk nonsense,
you guyz are just dumb, fight hungry going-to be-proved wrong at last kind of fools sad

when it was rugged versus eedris, everybody were running their mouth like it was the dooms day and what happend atlast, a collabo between them
this is gonna happen between rugged and mode9 and hope by then, you guyz choke on your words sad

but come sef, rugged or mode9 aint aware of any of this, just wasting your salivas undecided
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by tosinadeda: 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2008
princesa:

i speak of peace
you guys are just dumb, fight hungry going-to be-proved wrong at last kind of fools sad

when it was rugged versus eedris, everybody were running their mouth like it was the dooms day and what happend atlast, a collabo between them
this is going to happen between rugged and mode9 and hope by then, you guys choke on your words sad

but come sef, rugged or mode9 aint aware of any of this, just wasting your salivas undecided

u think say na babies dey here
na ur uncles dumb and na them be the fools!!!!!
ode oshi
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by steve49ja(m): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2008
OMG did you miss the. . . 'i also speak for shoe makers and mechanics??' 'those we hear some kain rap and dont understand it'? does this confirm the majority ?
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by dammiecool(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2008
@ Steve
thank u steve.they all claim they re intelligent but they re all fools,dats why dey refuse 2 learn.
they view shoe maker n mechanic with  d actual meaning.
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by tosinadeda: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2008
dammiecool:

u cant blame them
wen u hate , u talk shit that dont make sense
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by lalaboi(m): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2008
princesa:

i speak of peace
you guys are just dumb, fight hungry going-to be-proved wrong at last kind of fools sad

this is going to happen between rugged and mode9 and hope by then, you guys choke on your words sad

there has already been a collabo btw rugged and mode

for late JAIYE ABODERIN
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by lalaboi(m): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2008
dammiecool:

@ Steve
thank u steve.they all claim they re intelligent but they re all fools,that is why dey refuse 2 learn.

so what else does shoe makers and mechanics mean?

so its a metaphor! .

IF NOT. what do u mean? enlighten me
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by steve49ja(m): 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2008
This is surprising the length dude's can go arguing, I mean its so clear to see
mode aint trying enough,compared to the present king of the ring,  its naija remember not south africa or somefin

that they were on the same song none of them owned doesnt mean they collaborated like that of eedris cmon
kanye west was on I get money remix of 50cent along chamillitary man even when theyre beef and open 'yabbings' went on.
you can sing your own part of a song without being in the sAME studio at the same time with other artiste
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by humfort: 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2008
Browse the Internet for Free on your computer!

With an easy to configure system and software compactible with MTN

Just with your personal computer,a GPRS enabled phone with data cable
and Opera -Browsing software,you can surf the Internet independently of any ISP,for Free! Hurry to get your own FREE BROWSING SOFTWARE!!!

Package Costs: N15,000 Pay to
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.ACCOUNT NAME: HUMPHREY FORTUNE
ACCOUNT NUMBER:2332879331590 Send by SMS details of payment:
depositor's name,purpose of payment,and your email address to
get the stuff-SMS to my phone :07033459748 You may call to speak with me !
Good Luck!!
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by khanye(m): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2008
@ all ya Head Wammer suporter,

YOu must be out of ya goddamn mind for saying rubbish things , You are all mechanics grin, i wont say more than this, i'm not hear to curse or Yab anyone.

@ you Dummie

I wont trade words with you, cos i can see you're so rude and u've got nothing up ya stairs!!!
@ ya princesex-haaa

I think of a name for you, can u guess?

A LovePeddler i think, u keep jumping from from section to another posting rubbish, i wont trade words with you cos i dont need to.

Word!!!!
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by princesa(f): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2008
@lalaboi
yeah i saw that
but am saying after all this diss madness, they will shock all with a collabo
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by lalaboi(m): 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2008
princesa:

@lalaboi
yeah i saw that
but am saying after all this diss madness, they will shock all with a collabo

when they collabo, it will not be a shock!

beefing is not forever. its fun for them and fun for the fans!
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by tosinadeda: 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2008
khanye:

@ all ya Head Wammer suporter,

YOu must be out of ya goddamn mind for saying rubbish things , You are all mechanics grin, i wont say more than this, i'm not hear to curse or Yab anyone.

Word!!!!

khanye bomb dey ur head grin
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by princesa(f): 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2008
khanye:

@ you Dummie

I wont trade words with you, because i can see you're so rude and u've got nothing up ya stairs!!!
@ ya princesex-haaa

I think of a name for you, can u guess?

A LovePeddler i think, u keep jumping from from section to another posting rubbish, i wont trade words with you because i don't need to.

Word!!!!
getting all stupid over nothing,
its a free world, call me a LovePeddler when you can prove it,
the thread i post in arent yours, even if you started it, and i say mind in them, if you got a problem with them or if they bite you that much, then as usual make me stop

but i guess you cant cool

steve49ja:

This is surprising the length dude's can go arguing, I mean its so clear to see
mode aint trying enough,compared to the present king of the ring,  its naija remember not south africa or somefin

that they were on the same song none of them owned doesnt mean they collaborated like that of eedris cmon
kanye west was on I get money remix of 50cent along chamillitary man even when theyre beef and open 'yabbings' went on.
you can sing your own part of a song without being in the sAME studio at the same time with other artiste

lalaboi i hope you get the meaning of these undecided
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by princesa(f): 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2008
lalaboi:

when they collabo, it will not be a shock!

beefing is not forever. its fun for them and fun for the fans!
i see what a healthy fun it is
it might not be a shock to see them do a collabo because, they will be a new diss crew on board,
so let the bicker run on undecided
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by steve49ja(m): 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2008
havent yall seen a pic of rugged and Mode ofcourse mode looking all happy and priviledged?

i plead we mind the way we speak to others
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by princesa(f): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2008
nd ur point
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by lalaboi(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2008
i dn even taya for una sef!!

all i am arguing about is!!

mode is bettr than rugged when it comes to rapping( includes lyrics and whatever)

ruggedman doesnt like being dissed! but lets face it. thats what he has done throughout his career. so he's now been challenged by mode. (seriously)

he cnt handle that. which is making him a loser! all this wouldnt have happened if he didnt go around dissing everyone lol!

wo, me i am enjoying the whole thing! let it continue till they get tired and one of them retires loL!
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by steve49ja(m): 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2008
princesa:

nd ur point
if that was referred to me
point is these peeps might as well dine together and party away from the mic
dontchu get? Its business nothing personal
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by khanye(m): 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2008
@ lalaboi

stop talking to this Rughead fans, they wont admit mode got more flow, more money and more personality over dem ton tirin guy.
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by tosinadeda: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2008
khanye:

@ lalaboi

stop talking to this Rughead fans, they wont admit mode got more flow, more money and more personality over them ton tirin guy.

u mean this abi grin
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by khanye(m): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2008
No i mean i'm talking to Rughead fan who intellectual myopia to stop saying is making money than Nigel Benn. grin
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by tosinadeda: 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2008
lol
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by khanye(m): 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2008
tosin shey na u dey ____________________ princesa?
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by princesa(f): 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2008
dnt even know what to say to you

steve49ja:

if that was referred to me
point is these peeps might as well dine together and party away from the mic
dontchu get? Its business nothing personal
thats 100% true grin
dnt mind this argue head, who are getting nerves all starained over two boys who might just be laughing at the silliness of it all undecided
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by tosinadeda: 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2008
khanye wetin
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by khanye(m): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2008
fill that space and reply me, i'm about to go take a shower.
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by ajayi1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2008
;d
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by youngdee(m): 12:16am On Dec 11, 2008
Yea, he deserves the award, we all know that, if u think he does not, the gimme a damn good reason else, RUGGEDY ALL THE WAY MAAAAAAAAAAAN, WE ARE IN THE GAME, MODE JUST WANT SOME FAME WITH DEM DISS TRACKS. HE CAN GO TO HELL.
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by jayblvd(m): 12:58am On Dec 11, 2008
Hey tosin.who dey drag am with u say mode9 no get flows?this r two diff person,with diff style of rap.too bad u mode9 fans r so daft to agree on that.Am not a hater.i love both of them.so keep da mouth shut and enjoy d flavor of rap music in naija.Rugged 4 life

Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by lalaboi(m): 1:05am On Dec 11, 2008
jay_blvd:

Hey tosin.who dey drag am with u say mode9 no get flows?this r two diff person,with diff style of rap.too bad u mode9 fans r so daft to agree on that.Am not a hater.i love both of them.so keep da mouth shut and enjoy d flavor of rap music in naija.Rugged 4 life

i taye for these guyz oh!

who tok say e no get flow.

mode9 get lyrics and flow pass am! is that hard to breathe in?

c'mon, evidence dey ground, check out their tracks. checkout thier lyrics!

u wunt be saying that poppy dog SH**T that rugged is better
Re: Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards by steve49ja(m): 9:05am On Dec 11, 2008
Fools are still dissing and yet missing, . . . . . . if ever you make it to where i am, i'll show you why i am the man, . . . . . . . . i already won the award for the rapper of the year
some wordings i can remember from 'banging'
and who be that we say rugged no tasi anybody for the track
, only the truth shall set you,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ADAZ - Zaro Kome / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Tekno - Diana Mp3 [prod. By Selebobo/krisbeatz] / DOWNLOAD MP3: DMW Ft Davido, Mayorkun, Dremo & Peruzzi – Mind (new Song)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.