Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

PRAYERS! When Is It Said To Be Enough? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PRAYERS! When Is It Said To Be Enough? (564 Views)

5 Reasons Why Christians Dont Receive Answers To Their Prayers / Is Pastor Oyedepo An Angel Now? See What He Said To Jonathan's Opposers / How Effective Is Preaching/prayers When Destiny Comes To Play? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PRAYERS! When Is It Said To Be Enough? by DoubleFaith(m): 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
PRAYERS! When is it said to be enough? My heart wants to be at peace, I always feel I have not done enough.
Greetings to everyone as you read this, May God in His mercies shower you with abundant blessings and wisdom to supply answers to me.
Prayer to God is an act of supplication to God, an offering of adoration, confession and thanksgiving to Almighy God. I use the daily devotional to pray every morning, I pray before eating, sometimes I silently pray in my mind. Yet I always feel it is not enough. I always feel I am not getting the right words. Note I do not dwell on binding and casting devil. My prayers is always thanksgiving, praises and request. Before now I do not really know the bible very well, I took my time to start reading *studying from genesis and now I have gone past halfway, I am now in the book of Prophet Isaiah. I always offer my prayers refering to how the prophets pray and were most times answered by God. There is this confidence in God, because when they pray, God answers directly, at times they see, at times they hear, at times they prophesy when the Holy spirit come down upon them and so many other ways wherein God answers His people, His inheritance. Please understand that I have so many testimony that God answered my prayers even without me knowing because His ways are not our ways. But I yearn for that spirit of faith, I want to always believe that my prayers is enough, I want to always believe that my prayers are answered. Eventhough I am yet to finish reading the bible, still on it. I am sure to get answers in New Testament, but please children of God and annointed men of God, avail me a word of wisdom. How do I pray and be at peace? How do I connect to God and be at peace that I have communed and He has answered? How do I receive the Holy Spirit, sincerely receiving? How my brethren?
God bless you with more knowledge and wisdom as you supply answers to me.
Thank you. Shalom.
Re: PRAYERS! When Is It Said To Be Enough? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
After the first "amen".
Re: PRAYERS! When Is It Said To Be Enough? by DoubleFaith(m): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
charix:
After the first "amen".
Thank you. More answers please..
Re: PRAYERS! When Is It Said To Be Enough? by DoubleFaith(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
charix:
After the first "amen".
Re: PRAYERS! When Is It Said To Be Enough? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
Stop praying when u dont see anyone like a god answering ur prayer. hav u ever seen any god who dey carry prayer go heaven.
Re: PRAYERS! When Is It Said To Be Enough? by DoubleFaith(m): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
mynairatime:
Stop praying when u dont see anyone like a god answering ur prayer. hav u ever seen any god who dey carry prayer go heaven.

My question is to children of God and annointed men of God. Thank you.
Re: PRAYERS! When Is It Said To Be Enough? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Children of gosh & annoited theives. HOLY SHIT
Re: PRAYERS! When Is It Said To Be Enough? by engrtee(f): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
pray without season

(1) (Reply)

Jehovahs Witnesses ressurection is for whom? / How I Married A Woman 50 Years Younger Than Me - Witchdoctor / Do You Think God Will Find Another MARY In Nige If CHRIST Were To Be Born Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.