Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award (32995 Views)

Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) / Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) / Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by Jidefido(m): 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
moderatorr:
I know police cannot just see you and shoot you. Something must have happened. A brawl.

even if there was a brawl, they dont have the right to just shoot at a harmless citizen. they lack respect for human lives. and its a shame the DPO wants to cover up the whole scenario
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
Keneking:
Sule Abba sef...

First and foremost, how is the condition of your friend 3in1? Hope he is doing fine.

Your grammar usage is poor, can you edit the last few paragraphs especially the part that relates to 20 bullets or 19 bullets at the police station so that we can understand clearly. I suggest you get a lawyer immediately to follow-up this case.
na soyinka na born you?

2 Likes

Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
I pray it happens to fewer people each year. this is a reality that we continue to ignore. pray to god, Allah whatever. it will continue to happen because the authorities think we ain't shit and cannot do anything about it. one day we will be pushed to the wall and start fighting back.. for now we are tobdrunk with blissful ignorance, hope and selfishness
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by bigboss80s(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
Where is that lying Ngozi Braide. Let her come with her lying mouth to the Defense of her fellow criminals in uniform!!!
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by Okijajuju1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
omanifrank:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-1_4g1MNj6Wk/VI7Nf59R_-I/AAAAAAAEGgU/1vtPFd_R8Zg/s1600/1.jpg[/img][img]http://2.bp..com/-g4xDg51vLds/VI7NgUGThLI/AAAAAAAEGgY/pBegZks-oUo/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

An LIB reader explains how his friend, who is an artist, was allegedly shot last night by police men. His story below...

Yesterday, Dec 14th, my friend, an upcoming musician whom I happen to be his manager with stage name (3in1) had fully prepared for headies award in a big time after having an Expensive category of tickects for ourselves. I reside in an estate within agric area of ikorodu while my friend (Victim) resides in another faraway part of Ikorodu, we had a conclusion to go to the Headies Award with my own car and we also concluded to leave ikorodu as early as possible because of the traffic.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Fs6-T7KyUIc/VI7Nk60E2LI/AAAAAAAEGgo/JALPCKtsnPU/s280/1.png[/img]

Around 11:30AM, I was already waiting for him at a eatery within the premises of MALLO GAS STATION Agric area of Ikorodu, So he had to board a commercial car (Cab) down to where I awaits him, About 11:55AM after he gave me a call he's already around Agric Junction, to my understanding, where he said he was is just a 3 mins drive to where I was waiting for him. View minutes after,Suddenly I saw a security guy working for the eatery where I was and he told me I have somebody looking for me outside. Getting out I saw my friend screaming and shouting in Pain, "yemmy, I have been shot by Police at Agric Junction, take me to the Hospital" at this point, I wasn't myself, the whole body system of mine is no more functioning well. I asked the driver, The driver said one of the police men from Owutu division of agric Ikorodu fired his car because they stopped him for their regular money of #2,000 the police men in that area uses to collect from every cab driver they caught taking passenger from the Junction and he tried to dodge their attack. Saying further because #2,000 is too early for him to pay on a Sunday morning.I was actually asking these questions while we are heading to the Hospital. At the point, I was the only one with my friend, I would have loved to go back to scene where the incident happened because the scene and where I was is just about 2 to 3 mins drive at time but I had to rescue the life of my friend because he was bleeding heavily from his leg.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-XCbKZMSChic/VI7Nk7-O9-I/AAAAAAAEGgk/TBDTjaTXZsk/s280/2.jpg[/img]

I rushed him down to my family hospital within the area for first aid. We were later reffered to the General Hospital Ikorodu for better treatment. On our way to the General hospital after the first aid has been taken, we branched at the Owutu divisional Police where those Police men were set from, And also that's the only police command covering the area of the scene, But it was my surprise that the D.T.O acting as a D.P.O for that Police division said non of his boys fired.

I laughed, and I further asking him "can any police come to this territory to operate or do anything without your knowledge?" No response from him, he ordered the inspector Available then to give us a Medical letter to be taken to the general hospital for better treatment. Yet they insist they were the one shot my friend.

We left the Police stattion to the General hospital for better treatment, Getting there my friend's family was aready there in numerous numbers. We took 3in1 to the ward where he was to be treated.

Then myself and some members of his family together with the Cab driver( driver of the victim) went back to that Owutu police station, One of the family memember who is also a military officer Ordered the D.P.O to take a roll call for police men attached to that Junction of incudent. He invited the the three policemen, and immediately the driver I dentified the Police that fired, but the man Police man denied. After that DPO ordered a senior Police officer present there to check and count the bullet present in the AK 47 riffle the accused officer had with him, Unfortunately for him 19 bullets was found in his Bullet pad. Whereas other two police officers there also presented theirs and it was counted 20 bullets. The question Us the victim family was how come to the 19 bullets of the accused officer while others were having 20 bullets.

Biggest surprise was that the DPO said openly that 19 bullets was assigned to him before he left the station. They denied again.

My fellow Nigerians see cover up. See how those people appointed to safe guide our lives exposes our lives to Danger.

Now the Question are : How can a police man operate in that territory without an approval from the Divisional Police within. Or How can any police man fire loudly in a broad-day without the knowledge of the Divisional Police incharge the area. How come to the missing of one bullet from the twenty bullets it suppose to be that makes it nineteen.

NIGERIANS please come to our aid. We need your intervention. We need to stop this illegal acts of harrasement by the Nigerian Police Men. We are Nigerians, we employed them to protect us.

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/12/police-allegedly-shoots-nigerian-artist.html?m=1

.com

English Language na Bastard... This longass article was too difficult to read so I abandoned it half way.

Take the matter to the State CID if you want result and petition the IG of police as well..

I am most impressed that a Nigerian Hospital or Clinic treated a Gunshot wound without Police clearance/permit like they normally ask.. Or has the status quo changed?
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by watchindelta(m): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
police strange ppl,
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by teemy(m): 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
in case your friend's family is going to prosecute, a ballistics report of the bullet would confirm the rifle that fired the shot. all the best.

1 Like

Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
moderatorr:
I know police cannot just see you and shoot you. Something must have happened. A brawl.
You must be a foreigner.

1 Like

Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by AshantiDimaria(f): 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
Those police men they now leave 20 naira to 2,000? Na waow! Bro hardlock God is in control.
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by big7: 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
Solowande:
After they will said dat police is ur friend

Nna English nah baba oh
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by big7: 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
tosag:
You must be a foreigner.

Truly he is a foreigner

2 Likes

Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by kevoh(m): 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
Okijajuju1:

I am most impressed that a Nigerian Hospital or Clinic treated a Gunshot wound without Police clearance/permit like they normally ask.. Or has the status quo changed?[/b]
You missed this part of the write up:

"No response from him, he ordered the inspector Available then to give us a Medical letter to be taken to the general hospital for better treatment."
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by calebo10(m): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
Keneking:
Sule Abba sef...

First and foremost, how is the condition of your friend 3in1? Hope he is doing fine.

Your grammar usage is poor, can you edit the last few paragraphs especially the part that relates to 20 bullets or 19 bullets at the police station so that we can understand clearly. I suggest you get a lawyer immediately to follow-up this case.
Can u see ur life! Some1 is narating how stupid the men in black brutality. U! U!! U!!! Mr. Keneking, or wateva u talking abt grammar. Abeg wat concerns grammar wit dis?
Afterall, it is a borrowed language.

OLODO

1 Like

Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by Zulele: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Just vote 4 Buhari and every will be fine
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by ooshinibos: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
omanifrank:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-1_4g1MNj6Wk/VI7Nf59R_-I/AAAAAAAEGgU/1vtPFd_R8Zg/s1600/1.jpg[/img][img]http://2.bp..com/-g4xDg51vLds/VI7NgUGThLI/AAAAAAAEGgY/pBegZks-oUo/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

An LIB reader explains how his friend, who is an artist, was allegedly shot last night by police men. His story below...

Yesterday, Dec 14th, my friend, an upcoming musician whom I happen to be his manager with stage name (3in1) had fully prepared for headies award in a big time after having an Expensive category of tickects for ourselves. I reside in an estate within agric area of ikorodu while my friend (Victim) resides in another faraway part of Ikorodu, we had a conclusion to go to the Headies Award with my own car and we also concluded to leave ikorodu as early as possible because of the traffic.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Fs6-T7KyUIc/VI7Nk60E2LI/AAAAAAAEGgo/JALPCKtsnPU/s280/1.png[/img]

Around 11:30AM, I was already waiting for him at a eatery within the premises of MALLO GAS STATION Agric area of Ikorodu, So he had to board a commercial car (Cab) down to where I awaits him, About 11:55AM after he gave me a call he's already around Agric Junction, to my understanding, where he said he was is just a 3 mins drive to where I was waiting for him. View minutes after,Suddenly I saw a security guy working for the eatery where I was and he told me I have somebody looking for me outside. Getting out I saw my friend screaming and shouting in Pain, "yemmy, I have been shot by Police at Agric Junction, take me to the Hospital" at this point, I wasn't myself, the whole body system of mine is no more functioning well. I asked the driver, The driver said one of the police men from Owutu division of agric Ikorodu fired his car because they stopped him for their regular money of #2,000 the police men in that area uses to collect from every cab driver they caught taking passenger from the Junction and he tried to dodge their attack. Saying further because #2,000 is too early for him to pay on a Sunday morning.I was actually asking these questions while we are heading to the Hospital. At the point, I was the only one with my friend, I would have loved to go back to scene where the incident happened because the scene and where I was is just about 2 to 3 mins drive at time but I had to rescue the life of my friend because he was bleeding heavily from his leg.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-XCbKZMSChic/VI7Nk7-O9-I/AAAAAAAEGgk/TBDTjaTXZsk/s280/2.jpg[/img]

I rushed him down to my family hospital within the area for first aid. We were later reffered to the General Hospital Ikorodu for better treatment. On our way to the General hospital after the first aid has been taken, we branched at the Owutu divisional Police where those Police men were set from, And also that's the only police command covering the area of the scene, But it was my surprise that the D.T.O acting as a D.P.O for that Police division said non of his boys fired.

I laughed, and I further asking him "can any police come to this territory to operate or do anything without your knowledge?" No response from him, he ordered the inspector Available then to give us a Medical letter to be taken to the general hospital for better treatment. Yet they insist they were the one shot my friend.

We left the Police stattion to the General hospital for better treatment, Getting there my friend's family was aready there in numerous numbers. We took 3in1 to the ward where he was to be treated.

Then myself and some members of his family together with the Cab driver( driver of the victim) went back to that Owutu police station, One of the family memember who is also a military officer Ordered the D.P.O to take a roll call for police men attached to that Junction of incudent. He invited the the three policemen, and immediately the driver I dentified the Police that fired, but the man Police man denied. After that DPO ordered a senior Police officer present there to check and count the bullet present in the AK 47 riffle the accused officer had with him, Unfortunately for him 19 bullets was found in his Bullet pad. Whereas other two police officers there also presented theirs and it was counted 20 bullets. The question Us the victim family was how come to the 19 bullets of the accused officer while others were having 20 bullets.

Biggest surprise was that the DPO said openly that 19 bullets was assigned to him before he left the station. They denied again.

My fellow Nigerians see cover up. See how those people appointed to safe guide our lives exposes our lives to Danger.

Now the Question are : How can a police man operate in that territory without an approval from the Divisional Police within. Or How can any police man fire loudly in a broad-day without the knowledge of the Divisional Police incharge the area. How come to the missing of one bullet from the twenty bullets it suppose to be that makes it nineteen.

NIGERIANS please come to our aid. We need your intervention. We need to stop this illegal acts of harrasement by the Nigerian Police Men. We are Nigerians, we employed them to protect us.

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/12/police-allegedly-shoots-nigerian-artist.html?m=1

.com

am sorry to hear about zour predicament ..pls send ur complains to the people of nairaland that always shout GEJ till 2019
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by Femistico(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
they shot ur frnd and u are busy snapping the guy leg..na wa ooo..so how is he now
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by Zamp: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by CBNempire: 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
This are things we should take seriously as a country if we want to move forward
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by messo4331: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sue them to court. And if you have any millitary man, i guess they need to intervane too. All police deserve to die, only the military men are better
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by experimentist: 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
Damn! See fresh blood!
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by whizbee(m): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
Keneking:
Sule Abba sef...

wetin do dis one,na communication matter,forget english,without much ado,u could c all other officers counted twenty unshot bullets while the suspect officer counted his as 19,u no fit do d math?
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by eluquenson(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
They tried to cover up, those police officers always sign for armunitions given out, it's a total fallacy for them to still defend an erring Officer.
Your friend need to involve a lawyer & you write a petition to the area command.
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by Okijajuju1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
kevoh:

You missed this part of the write up:

"No response from him, he ordered the inspector Available then to give us a Medical letter to be taken to the general hospital for better treatment."

You missed the part that they went to the station after first aid from another hospital.

I remember years back when a neighbours security guard accidentally shot his hand with his own gun. There was nothing my father said that the doctor accepted to even admit the guy. Luckily he was able to see a police patrol van close by and actually submitted himself into their custody (almost like an arrest) before the police forced the hospital to commence treatment (first aid cos he had to be transferred to PH teaching hospital later).
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by ewizard1: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sorry about that OP!

That policeman will know no Peace !!!

If you're a Nairalander and a son to that policeman.

"e no go better for your papa!!! you go soon bury him corpse dis December."

I hate those beasts with passion... the cruels ones ooo!!! because I know there are ones who does their job right. May they never stumble!!!

That DPO ehn... !!! make I no talk!!!
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by ewizard1: 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
whizbee:

wetin do dis one,na communication matter,forget english,without much ado,u could c all other officers counted twenty unshot bullets while the suspect officer counted his as 19,u no fit do d math?

Leave am, weda him papa na Police !!! grin
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by Kirinwa: 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Which Nigerians are you calling again when one of the victim's brothers is an army officer.

Let him mobilize boys and do it their style.
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by pius4luv(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nigeria Police are useless,they are now back on road collecting bribe.
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by Fabianno92(m): 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
Eyaa... thank God for ur life
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by symbianDON(m): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
this case shouldn't be allowed to just die like that. I wish we on nairaland would use the forum to raise the proper dust needed to get this case noticed by the IG of police and other relevant authorities. this was how a friend's mother-in-law was shot in her shop by a trigger happy I.di.otic policeman in a passing vehicle. till date nobody can tell why he shot. unfortunately, she died from the injury sustained and the killer-cop still walks a free man!!!!
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by tefund(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
thought ig ordered them to leave the street

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together / Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' / Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.