Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award (32994 Views)

Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) / Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) / Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by ozoebuka1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
Les:
Please, when's the next flight to liberia
it could've been u, ya brother or friend... so, spare me the i-don't-care attitude.
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by Generalkorex(m): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Those owutu police men are shit. E don dey part of them naso them dey do. I stay around that side i fear them pass thief
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by odudueffiom(m): 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
Take dem those idiots to court
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by otunbadan(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
Keneking:
Sule Abba sef...

First and foremost, how is the condition of your friend 3in1? Hope he is doing fine.

Your grammar usage is poor, can you edit the last few paragraphs especially the part that relates to 20 bullets or 19 bullets at the police station so that we can understand clearly. I suggest you get a lawyer immediately to follow-up this case.

England English teacher
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by otunbadan(m): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
moderatorr:
I know police cannot just see you and shoot you. Something must have happened. A brawl.

Are u amongst the people from #France NLDRS have been talking about?
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by Keypha(m): 8:51am On Dec 16, 2014
Shame to nigerian police, because they give you gun una dey use it to intimidate innocent nigerian, that why Army hate them, na this xmax you short innocent guy. God will pay u back. Mumu police
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by SenatorJames(m): 10:07am On Dec 16, 2014
All these inhuman actions by the Police is becoming unbearing.

Please who initiated the statement "Police is your friend?
Re: Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award by tolustx(m): 11:19am On Dec 16, 2014
No one was even kind enuf to help edit this long essay and correct d grammatical errors. My head don almost scatter for english. Choi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board / D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together / Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.