Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] (16934 Views)

Sexual Humor (Some Jokes) / Humor & Jokes / Sense Of Humor Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
chimerase2:
Meeen amu furthering ma biochem to medical field grin
I took this same decision two years back n today it's turned out to b d best decision of my life. biochem from oau to medicine in unilag. chase that dream. thank me later.
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by chimerase2: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
Prixus:

I took this same decision two years back n today it's turned out to b d best decision of my life. biochem from oau to medicine in unilag. chase that dream. thank me later.
yea bro I will try ma best
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
rokiatu is that you in the picture?
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by holatin(m): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
phinerd:
You again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Again you.

Welldone ooooooo
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by thaoriginator: 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
LaurelP:
Seriously, doctors know all types of nyash walahi
shocked Damn! You're such a dime. kiss
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by thaoriginator: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
ggrin:
Same here8)
I'd love to inject em boys on thr JTlipsrsealed
shocked Men! Too many fine babes in NL/Naija. I love y'all!
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by thaoriginator: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
mayapop:
Naughty op tongue
Hmm. Here's another one. Y'all driving me crazy!
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by thaoriginator: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
phinerd:
You again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Big Moma! Word up! Chilling ryt? I see. Stay cool. wink
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by thorpido(m): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Doctors usually don't give injections on the buttocks.
If you think medicine is all about seeing women's butt,you are definitely in error.Wait untill you see blood all over and you see infected body parts.

This picture makes jest of male doctors.Men who can't sleep because there is a patient to watch over,men who can't go to their houses because they have to stay in the hospital to monitor patients in intensive care....
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by thaoriginator: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
I also wanna be a Doctor (Dr knock boots) yaknwhtimean!
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
thaoriginator:
Hmm. Here's another one. Y'all driving me crazy!
what did i do?
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by thaoriginator: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
mayapop:
what did i do?
You did nothing bae.. I'm jux checking pics of beautiful girls on NL. Your head is there.
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by jeffmax: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
Its rilly nice. I would like to change from my present course of study...
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by Bluffly: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
DonaldGenes:

With this pix of mine, iDo hope I have been able to convinced you as to why millions of Nigerians aspire to be a Medical Doc. This guys de enjoy walai [ In Aboki's Voice ]

Anyway, I wonder if it's still the Medical norm shookinq peeps in the a$$..

Speaking of which, i prefer a female Doc to shook me to a male doc

grin

Doctors do not administer injections, they refer them to Nurses
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by akinsadeez(m): 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
The doctor doesn't look like someone who likes what he is seeing. You don't know the disease that the lady is carrying for which the doctor is doing the test.
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by jumxix(f): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
c ukwu
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by DonaldGenes(m): 12:10am On Dec 17, 2014
Bluffly:

Doctors do not administer injections, they refer them to Nurses

Already knew that. Just being sarcastic
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by DonaldGenes(m): 12:17am On Dec 17, 2014
Cmanforall:
Why should this make front page?
Seun and other Moderators, please kindly take this down or if possible, close this thread. This is portraying the dignity of the medical profession in a wrong note to the society. PLEASE and PLEASE, this shouldn't have made front page.

SEUN, kindly do the needful(Taking it down).

Thank you.

Cry!
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by DonaldGenes(m): 12:21am On Dec 17, 2014
phinerd:
You spoke my mind.....Thank you

I was just being sarcastic woman? So, Stop seeing it as some serious issue of some sort
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by DonaldGenes(m): 12:22am On Dec 17, 2014
phinerd:
You just insulted my profession angry angry angry

Do you know who I am? Lady? Mtcheeew!
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by Cmanforall: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Cry!
Don't have your time
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by mentorandfriend(m): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2014
This picture is hillarious but at the same time, a mockery of the noble profession. First, let me clear the air by saying that we do not give injections. It is never our work. Nurses do that. And then, you can never get to have this kind of view, no matter what you're checking for, without a chaperone. In United States of America, doing digital i,e finger vaginal examination for any reason at all, be it to ascertain the diameter of the cervix during first stage of labour, or whatever, without a chaperone is enough to make you lose your licence. And finally, if this is what is motivating you to go and study medicine, I make bold to say that you'll never make it beyond the fatal 2nd MBBS professional examinations, because you do not have values-based motivation. A less intelligent but highly motivated and determined fellow will be a doctor in exactly six years, while you crash out. You see?
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2014
?
thaoriginator:
Big Moma! Word up! Chilling ryt? I see. Stay cool. wink
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 17, 2014
Who are you?
DonaldGenes:

Do you know who I am? Lady? Mtcheeew!
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by thaoriginator: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2014
phinerd:
?
can I PM u
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by DonaldGenes(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
phinerd:
Who are you?

I am the one who doesn't give a damn about your personality or whatever..... Chic's like you don't move me....You're so rude
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hmmmmm....I was expecting to hear something better...Case closed
DonaldGenes:

I am the one who doesn't give a damn about your personality or whatever..... Chic's like you don't move me....You're so rude
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by jbblues24(m): 3:39pm On May 31, 2019
Vastly thought out! How do you make this? Photoshop? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Comedy Video: Mark Angel Ft. Emmanuella – Remember / The New King And The New Kingdom / Lets Do Some Riddles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.