Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

If Your Drawing Will Come To Life, Who Would You Draw And Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Your Drawing Will Come To Life, Who Would You Draw And Why? (582 Views)

Can You Draw This Tattoo On Yourself? / Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent / If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Drawing Will Come To Life, Who Would You Draw And Why? by Dasdfgnb(m): 6:58am On Dec 16, 2014
As for me am going to draw myself signing a £700,000 contract with Chelsea Fc.. What will you draw? Comment
Re: If Your Drawing Will Come To Life, Who Would You Draw And Why? by Ezedon(m): 7:12am On Dec 16, 2014
You've already answered the question
Re: If Your Drawing Will Come To Life, Who Would You Draw And Why? by moststylish(m): 7:24am On Dec 16, 2014
i will draw a cheque of 1 billion pounds,signed and endorsed
Re: If Your Drawing Will Come To Life, Who Would You Draw And Why? by Adeoba10(m): 7:39am On Dec 16, 2014
Na to draw cbn strong room with the contents...
Re: If Your Drawing Will Come To Life, Who Would You Draw And Why? by rawpadgin(m): 7:42am On Dec 16, 2014
draw myself in heaven with the creator

that means going to heaven without dying
Re: If Your Drawing Will Come To Life, Who Would You Draw And Why? by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2014
Fort Knox US central bank
Re: If Your Drawing Will Come To Life, Who Would You Draw And Why? by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2014
rawpadgin:
draw myself in heaven with the creator

that means going to heaven without dying
it is not too late
Re: If Your Drawing Will Come To Life, Who Would You Draw And Why? by yuncka: 7:57am On Dec 16, 2014
I will draw a beta Nigeria.

GEJ will be my gateman.

PEJ will be my housemaid.

Nigeria will lift world cup and AFCON for 10yrs in a stretch.

GMBH will retire from contesting and become my driver.

Shekau will be doing 'pickPin' in hell.

1 Like

Re: If Your Drawing Will Come To Life, Who Would You Draw And Why? by Redoil: 9:11am On Dec 16, 2014
Vcurv

(1) (Reply)

Miss South Africa, 22-year-old Rolene Strauss Medical Student Wins Miss World. / Why Do Nairalanders Hate Clicking/opening Any Link. / What A Woman Can Do In A Time Of Danger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.