Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. (18004 Views)

History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities / History Of Cultism/confraternities In Nigeria / Babcock University Increases School Fees, Now Up To N3million (2) (3) (4)

Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by aku626(m): 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
so many myopic people on here and does this list account for the rise and drop for the demand for oil, They're so many factors affecting the price of oil and shouldn't be a factor for your vote. BUHARI!!! never I'd rather not vote than vote my grand father for president why won't He give younger people opportunity to rule and He supports them?
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by erico2k2(m): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
abolyem:

I put it there earlier may be it was Seun that removed it for his reason.

HISTORY OF FUEL PRICE INCREASES IN
NIGERIA.
(K for kobo, N for Naira)
•Gowon - from 6k to 8.45kobo
•Murtala - from 8.45k to 9k
•Obasanjo - from 9k to 15.3k
•Shagari - from 15.3k to 20k
•Buhari - from 20k to 20k (Price remains the
same)
•Babangida - from 20k to 39.5k
•Babangida - from 39.5k to 42k
•Babangida - from 42k to 60k (Private
Vehicles)
•Baban gida - from 60k to 70k
•Shonekan - from 70k to N5 (Naira)
•Abacha - from N5 to N3.25k (Price drops)
•Abacha - from N3.25k to N15
•Abacha - from N15 to N11 (Price drops)
•Abubakar - from N11 to N25
•Abubakar - from N25 to N20 (Price drops)
•Obasanjo - from N20 to N30
•Obasanjo - from N30 to N22 (Price drops)
•Obasanjo - from N22 to N26
•Obasanjo - from N26 to N42
•Obasanjo - from N42 to N50
•Obasanjo - from N50 to N65
•Obasanjo - from N65 to N75
•Yar'Adua - from N75 to N65 (Price drops)
•Jonathan - (New year present) N141
•Jonathan - (After labor strike) N97
BUHARI and YAR'ADUA did not increase
prices. In fact, YARADUA reduced the pump
price from N75 to N65. In shall Allah Buhari
shall come again. Say AMIN!
ahaha so you want me to believe you just cos you retyped it ahaha ok whats and where is ur Link?
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
abolyem:
NIGERIA.

Vehicles)

price from N75 to N65. By the grace of God, Buhari
will WIN.
Say Amen
Amin! he has already, we just waiting for handover

Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by erico2k2(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
Larow:
who elevated the value of our currency then and who devaluated it now? Mukaila! What is even d assurance that u have a primary school certificate? Olodo rabata!!!
When I said you scored F9 in maths you argued ahaha Devaluation is a prominent tactical economic move.If you have high productivity of any commodity you can do that to increase foreign exchange,that is what the Chinese are doing go and read about it, Y do you think the Chinese are the number one shipping country of the world? and you buy goods cheaper if you pay in Dollars rather in local currency?Nor B by force to comment for ur info,I get paid and spend currency bigger than the Dollar OLODO
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by epadomo(m): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
True talk, GMB straight to aso rock come 2015

Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by ocelot2006(m): 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
Damn you APC clowns are desperate grin .
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by erico2k2(m): 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
abolyem:

NIGERIA.
same)
Vehicles)
you my friend are a Arrow,the original poster never put BUHARI there you just added it by yourself,I got the name of the original poster here
https://www.nairaland.com/1140424/history-fuel-price-increase-nigeria
Name icebeatz, so Y did you cuppy his work and change it on here?

Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by UrbanMystique: 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
lirusehn:

To you now yu think yu really do wanna soil GEJ buh yu ave really given me anoda reason to vote GEJ
and what is the reason?

Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by erico2k2(m): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
abolyem:

NIGERIA.
same)
Vehicles)
So you think you can pull a fast one on us eh you T****wat stop these stupidness
this where you got it from thief https://www.nairaland.com/1275528/history-fuel-price-increase-nigeria
and you have to add BUHARI even when the original poster did not include him and was castigated for it and deleted too.
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by 1stola: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
abolyem:
NIGERIA.

Vehicles)

price from N75 to N65. By the grace of God, Buhari
will WIN.
Say Amen
[size=38pt]OBASANJO OLEEEEEEEEE
WICKED ROGUE
LATER, HE WILL BE CRITISIZING
IDIOTA[/size]
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by Wadosky(m): 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
Since Jonathan structure won't let me get pic.
This is my own contribution to buharis team.
igbos for buhari 2015

Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by abolyem(m): 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
erico2k2:

ahaha so you want me to believe you just cos you retyped it ahaha ok whats and where is ur Link?

Unbeliever will always be unbeliever no matter what. i use Judas as example
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by erico2k2(m): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
abolyem:

Unbeliever will always be unbeliever no matter what. i use Judas as example
You stole it from here https://www.nairaland.com/1275528/history-fuel-price-increase-nigeria
if you look closely, the original poster whom you stole your write up from never included your BUHARI as well, keep deceiving yourself.
icebeatz was the original poster and he was using it as research in form of objective criticism,you should grow up my friend.Do your own research,it took me 5 mins to source you out mtcheew.
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by abdulll6afh(m): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
What did obasanjo do with the money when he increased the fuel price at his tenure.and he is busy written peoples faults in his book instid of him to write his faults an look for nation fogiveness. Diaris god ooooo

Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by sunch(m): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by paycash: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Is like Nigerians begin waking up from sleep.
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
When buhari enters he will increase it to 197 naira to feed his cows and increase his 1 million naira to 100 billion naira...

He's nt lyk ur ancestors......if he didn't increase it b4, he wuld definitely reduce it nw....bt as 4 dat jona, we wuld end up buyin @ 141 if he enters again....we dnt need any new year gift frm him again
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by Larow(m): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
erico2k2:

When I said you scored F9 in maths you argued ahaha Devaluation is a prominent tactical economic move.If you have high productivity of any commodity you can do that to increase foreign exchange,that is what the Chinese are doing go and read about it, Y do you think the Chinese are the number one shipping country of the world? and you buy goods cheaper if you pay in Dollars rather in local currency?Nor B by force to comment for ur info,I get paid and spend currency bigger than the Dollar OLODO
so! Govt policies does not affect the economy abi? How come d economy is stabilized during some regimes and otherwise in during some others? I don talk am say u no get primary sch leaving cert u still d argue! Musiliu!!!
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by Larow(m): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
erico2k2:

so! Govt policies does not affect the economy abi? How come d economy is stabilized during some regimes and otherwise in during some others? I don talk am say u no get primary sch leaving cert u still de argue! Musiliu!!!
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by Larow(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
erico2k2:

howmuch was pump price then? if U dont know
tell us naa! Ancient of days!
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by erico2k2(m): 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
abdulll6afh:
What did obasanjo do with the money when he increased the fuel price at his tenure.and he is busy written peoples faults in his book instid of him to write his faults an look for nation fogiveness. Diaris god ooooo
And the worse part of this is that we had no minister of petroleum during his tenure
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by erico2k2(m): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
Larow:
so! Govt policies does not affect the economy abi? How come d economy is stabilized during some regimes and otherwise in during some others? I don talk am say u no get primary sch leaving cert u still de argue! Musiliu!!!
I keep telling you I live in a society far matured than u can ever dream of,where did I say Govt policies dont affect the stability of an Economy? U r diving from piller to post deviating frm the initial gragra abi?name one of our past leaders who stabilized the Economy
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by erico2k2(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
prinznazzy:

He's nt lyk ur ancestors......if he didn't increase it b4, he wuld definitely reduce it nw....bt as 4 dat jona, we wuld end up buyin @ 141 if he enters again....we dnt need any new year gift frm him again
He did infact GEJ is the one with the lowest increment in % of petrol, he has increased fuel price by less than %50 by %50 it means x0.5+ current price, now go back and check the list you will see increment of N20 to N75,that is more than %300 increase, is that no murder?? as it stands if fuel price at the pump is N145 that would be an increment of %50 by GEJ during all his time as president now do the maths
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by rhames(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
The honest truth be told. No government in Nigeria had the masses in mind when it came to oil price increases. The NNPC has not expanded beyond its capacity since the 80's and the entire refining plants are working below capacity. The fuel used in Nigeria is imported from the same countries we export crude to and it is sad that a Niger deltan who knows where it bites does not even know what to do and is only interested in seeking re election.
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
ammyluv2002:
So you see? Abacha and Obj caused us this damage and he never mentioned it in his book.

Nice post!
where did abacha cause wahala?
Abacha is a good man.
Itakulahi, make una fear God o!
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
erico2k2:

He did infact GEJ is the one with the lowest increment in % of petrol, he has increased fuel price by less than %50 by %50 it means x0.5+ current price, now go back and check the list you will see increment of N20 to N75,that is more than %300 increase, is that no murder?? as it stands if fuel price at the pump is N145 that would be an increment of %50 by GEJ during all his time as president now do the maths
I'm talkin in support of buhari nt obasanjo....check d list well
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by Larow(m): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
erico2k2:

I keep telling you I live in a society far matured than u can ever dream of,where did I say Govt policies dont affect the stability of an Economy? U r diving from piller to post deviating frm the initial gragra abi?name one of our past leaders who stabilized the Economy
what were u trying to insinuate 4rm d onset? Trying to tell me that irrespective of hike in fuel price during GEJ administration, he still remains d best abi? U are obiviously a GEJ apologist! Takia of ursef
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by erico2k2(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
prinznazzy:

I'm talkin in support of buhari nt obasanjo....check d list well
Buhari was not in the list hence I'm bombadding the OP check well, he added it after I questioned him but I found him out as I dug out the original post wala no Buhari there,so he must have added that 20-20 in name of Buhari himslef hence he has ran away.
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by erico2k2(m): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
Larow:
what were u trying to insinuate 4rm d onset? Trying to tell me that irrespective of hike in fuel price during GEJ administration, he still remains d best abi? U are obiviously a GEJ apologist! Takia of ursef
Brov I do nt give a monkeys who wins brov,Im i n support of the best now from the past which includes last night GEJ has done better than any of the past leaders GMB inclusive. GMB has brought nothing new to the table. APC should bring someone new with loads of new Ideas not the Old re-circled brains.Check during GMB rule, he had absolute power meaning he could do anything yet did so little.

Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by erico2k2(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
where did abacha cause wahala?
Abacha is a good man.
Itakulahi, make una fear God o!
Abacha wey wan kill BABA IYABO?
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by Larow(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
erico2k2:

Brov I do nt give a monkeys who wins brov,Im i n support of the best now from the past which includes last night GEJ has done better than any of the past leaders GMB inclusive. GMB has brought nothing new to the table. APC should bring someone new with loads of new Ideas not the Old re-circled brains.Check during GMB rule, he had absolute power meaning he could do anything yet did so little.
chai!!! See igbo boy eeeeeeeee!!! Na sufferhead go kill u. Una jst de start. Lait de ur village so?
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by erico2k2(m): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
Larow:
chai!!! See igbo boy eeeeeeeee!!! Na sufferhead go kill u. Una jst de start. Lait de ur village so?
me IGBO grin grin grin grin grin guy you foool ehhh sotey GOAT sef know say dem wise pass YOU where I pass B Igbo?
Asking of light ahah check very well i don't live in Nigeria so the question of electricity wont come into play,Next silly quote from you

Nairaland Interschool debate third edition Quarter Finals: Winner 4 UNILORIN / 5 Benefits Of Choosing A Private University And Polytechnic / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55