Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye (31168 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona / Lola Omotayo-okoye Has Charming Eyes! Check Them Out / Lola Omotayo Okoye Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by NobleAky(m): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Emelcee:
This is one of the reason I may leave Nairaland,
...will it make Gej not to contest 2015 election?
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Alvelt14(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
picture OR.

lolz
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
Madam, can you give details of this Reverend Molester
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Orikinla(m): 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tuesday, December 16, 2014

[size=18pt]A Sad but Needed Warning[/size]

"Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment."1

A Daily Encounter reader asks, "If you have a parent that died and was an abusive, mean person but you still love them, is there a way to pray for them to have another chance and not go to hell forever?"

Sad to say we can only hope that our loved ones made their life right with God before they passed away. I don't want to give anyone false hope as there is nothing in God's Word, the Bible, that says that anyone can make a decision to accept God's forgiveness after they die. As the Bible says, "Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation."2

As a poet wisely said:

Only one life
'Twill soon be past,
Only what's done for Christ
Will last.

The only thing you and I can do—and the most important thing—is that today we make absolutely sure that we have put our life right with God by asking him for forgiveness for all our sins and accepting Jesus Christ, God's Son, as our personal Savior. For help to do this read the article, "How to Be Sure You're a Real Christian" at: http:///8glq9

Suggested prayer: "Dear God, I admit that I am a sinner and need Your forgiveness. Please help me to be sure today that I am forgiven and will spend eternity in heaven with You forever. Thank You for hearing and answering my prayer. Gratefully in Jesus's name, amen."

1. Hebrews 9:27 (NIV).
2. 2 Corinthians 6:2 (NKJV).

<smiley)))><

NOTE: If you would like to accept God's forgiveness for all your sins and His invitation for a full pardon Click HERE http://www.actsweb.org/
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
icebebe:
Me by ma uncle

A wound dt will neva heal,Still feel lik killing him

Have you thought of confronting him? I feel you should confront him but not in public, one on one .look him in the eyes and curse him

1 Like

Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
DSEER:
First to comment

Kai, u don tell peter dis one so
...believe this,peter was the 1st guy to know...
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
DSEER:
First to comment

Kai, u don tell peter dis one so

Who dash you first to comment? undecided tongue
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by romzyxy(m): 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=PerfumeRepublik post=28928568][/quote]

Plx help me ask her o
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by icebebe(f): 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
hensben:
Eyah! thats very sad experience...is /was he your father/mother's brother or your secondary school teacher?
a relative frm ma dad's side
D bastard is nw a pastor,marries wiv two kids(females)

I beliv in d law of karma,dose gals wnt go unpunished
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by evakingz(m): 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
na nw wey she don marry cum get pikin wey she fit dey confess, nd yu say she's brave..... Y she nor talk wen she neva marry...# story 4 d gods
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Themandator: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
onadana:
I wonder what she hopes to achieve from this publicity stunt.How did you get that far to be close to a priest in your teens and got molested.You did not enjoy it abi?Cheap talk to me. cool

You're obviously a Catholic trying hard to wish away the reality that a priest can be so human....not all of them are godly.
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by ElFenomeno1: 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
Stories that touch........
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by femi4: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
icebebe:
Me by ma uncle

Sorry about that, hope you ve forgiven him
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
MarthaK:
Catholic priest?
Or Chief priest?
#
i sure say na chief priest.Reverend Fada too responsible to do such a thing.
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
I think all this is nonsense. I believe if you were molested by your ex, you should have either reported your ex to the police or mentioned it before you got married. Now you are married to a celebrity, and you come on air to say you were molested, do you know how it all started? How come a man would just molest you for nothing? One should really go deep down in finding the root cause of what truly happened before these ladies will come out and be saying nonsense all the time. Western's definition of molestation has been engaged into the African norm.. See her mouth like molestation.
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by tiwasiaife(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
afa priest
chief priest
amadioha priest
let her share pic before I believe her.
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
kultimate009:
The saddest thing about everything is that more women are being attacked n molested on a daily basis and no1 is doing anything about it....

I've heard stories of guys having sex with girls that come to visit them @ home even though they are not dating and d sex is almost always not consensual....

And this is for all the fake priests out there taking advantage of young girls: Judgment is coming faster than you can unzip your trousers.....
a girl go come visit u 4 ur room for night...she go wear tiny wrapper no pant inside dey spread her leg 4 u and u go expect the guy to do nothing? grin
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
icebebe:
Me by ma uncle

Pele
May God heal you and also give you the courage to confront him face to face and throw the sin in his face
That could give you the release you desire
Molesters thrive in secrecy,knowing that you will not want to share it
Telling someone and telling him to his face releases the hold they have over you but you must do it when you are ready to confront it
You do it for you
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by icebebe(f): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
femi4:
Sorry about that, hope you ve forgiven him
frgive?

Srry I wont
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by femi4: 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
icebebe:
frgive?

Srry I wont
You have to, it ll help you to move on quickly
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
icebebe:
frgive?

Srry I wont

Have you told anyone?
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
femi4:

That is not the first step my dear
This is not that easy
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by KLand(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Francon:
Heya..... parents should learn to be their kids best friend and also teach them to speak up when something is wrong so it can be treated accordingly

Ok. Noted. Tnx.
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by onadana: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Themandator:

You're obviously a Catholic trying hard to wish away the reality that a priest can be so human....not all of them are godly.

That's not the point....from time immemorial most priests are randy....not all of them are called..some just went.Why wait so long to speak now....at that teenage age her cries would have made more sense . ..so keeping quiet was a sign of approval...my opinion though. cry
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by femi4: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
babyosisi:

That is not the first step my dear
This is not that easy
I never said its the first. Its part of the healing process
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
onadana:
[color=#006600][/color]

That's not the point....from time immemorial most priests are randy....not all of them are called..some just went.Why wait so long to speak now....at that teenage age her cries would have made more sense . ..so keeping quiet was a sign of approval...my opinion though. cry

I always say that anyone who belittles the story of a raped woman or gives any shred of approval covertly to the actions of a rapist by blaming the woman is either a rapist or capable of rape.
Watch yourself

3 Likes

Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by icebebe(f): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
femi4:
mmmmm nt as easy as u sound
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
femi4:
I never said its the first. Its part of the healing process

I agree
The first step is to tell someone about this
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
icebebe:
mmmmm nt as easy as u sound

I asked if you have told anyone about this yet
Mom,dad,relatives?
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by KLand(m): 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
wallflower:
Well me too at the age of eight by our 16 year old house help, I enjoyed it, after all na fine girl.

Sounds like you consented rather than that she molested you. In any case, it's wrong. No offence intended pls.
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by onadana: 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
babyosisi:

I always say that anyone who belittles the story of a raped woman or gives any shred or approval covertly to the actions of a rapist by blaming the woman is either a rapist or capable of rape.
Watch yourself
[color=#006600][/color]

Everyman has that inherent tendency if induced....am not holding brief for rapist or encouraging it.Getting raped is one thing.....helping to be raped is a different .thing entirely.Moreover,doesn't the so called priest have a name and address. cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chacha Eke-Faani Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary / New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka / Toyin (Abraham) Aimakhu's Father Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.