Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,063 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered (22394 Views)

Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered / Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC / Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by salbis(m): 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
There is still hope for this country, an inevitable change is coming. WATCH OUT!

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by stelaar(m): 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
theV0ice:

and did you ever see a PDP flag on his car when he was in PDP? does David Mark put PDP flag on his car when going to the NASS?

Yes

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by stelaar(m): 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
Olaolufred:

[size=18pt] I HOPE YOU REMEMBER HE IS THE NUMBER 4 CITIZEN OF NIGERIA.
NOT OF APC OR PDP.
IF WE CAN SEE NIGERIAN FLAG, WE ARE OK.[/size]

Yes I do...am just making an observation
Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by gebest: 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
Olaolufred:
[size=18pt] THE FEAR OF IMPEACHMENT IS THE BEGINING OF WISDOM.[/size]
HAHAHA MAJORITY CARRIES THE VOTE, UP APC down PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by Olaolufred(m): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Chukwudi44, where are you?

HE SPOILT A CAR 6 DISC LOADER YESTERDAY AT LADIPO.

HE IS STILL BATTLING WITH HOW TO SOLVE THAT PROBS FOR NOW.

PLEASE PERMIT HIM UTMOST CONCENTRATION.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by theV0ice: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
stelaar:

Yes

really?? i think i prefer Tambuwal's convoy without the party flag.

He's the Speaker of HOR which comprises people from different political parties

1 Like

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
Olaolufred:

HE SPOILT A CAR 6 DISC LOADER YESTERDAY AT LADIPO.

HE IS STILL BATTLING WITH HOW TO SOLVE THAT PROBS FOR NOW.

PLEASE PERMIT HIM UTMOST CONCENTRATION.

The man is just obsessed with anything concerning Tambuwal.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by stelaar(m): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
theV0ice:

really?? i think i prefer Tambuwal's convoy without the party flag.

He's the Speaker of HOR which comprises people from different political parties

Well it's the norm to have the Nigerian flag on the right fender and the party flag on the left...State Governors fly party flag which comprises people from different political parties
Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by donphilopus: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Hahahaha. I'm sure when he sees Aminu Tambuwal, he will not hesitate to address him as the Speaker. All the court cases against him have been favourable.

That Abba is a disgrace to the NPF!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by orimsamsam(m): 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
Anyone nebujonathan against, is always favoured by God

1 Like

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by holatin(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
wao for I shall walk over my enemy and walk in the midst of my friend and no IG will be able to stop me Holatin chapter 22 vs 5

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
free the boy nah! you want am to still jump fence like jetli film tricks before ona go rest?
Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by mmaichel: 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
wow,police no want wahala

1 Like

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by Davvymavvy(f): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
APC 1- 0 PDP

1 Like

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by slightlyMad(f): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
this guy is the speaker, let the court decide that he is no longer speaker
NO! Jesus Otuoke wants it the other way round.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
donphilopus:

That Abba is a disgrace to the NPF!
I don't see him being the IG during the election in February 2015. As Joseph Mbu was used and dumped so will Abba.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
fkaz:
We, APC, will chase out PDP'cabal'ruling Nigeria - speaker Aminu Tambuwal
Just some weeks ago he was a PDP member and you didnt celebrate his entrance into the National Assembly. Now he is moving towards securing his stomach infrastructure as Gov'nor under Asiwaju's Personal Consortium and you are singing Allah Lu Jah. Sometimes I think most of you didnt pass Common Entrance Exams.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by dre11(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Am sure the police must have learnt their lessons

Just can't figure out while policemen would just be used as a tool for disgrace
Same thing happened to Amechie during his saga with PEJ

1 Like

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by Olaolufred(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
slightlyMad:
this guy is the speaker, let the court decide that he is no longer speaker
NO! Jesus Otuoke wants it the other way round.

I THANK GOD THAT MY JESUS OF NAZARETH IS EVER FAITHFUL.

HE WILL NEVER SAY 16 IS GREATER THAN 19.

NOR SAY 5 IS GREATER THAN 26,

NOR SAY 7 IS GREATER THAN 19.

THIS SAME GOOFDUCK DECIEVED NIGERIANS TRYING TO USE CHURCH.

SUGBON, AFEFE TI FE, A TI RI FURO ADIYE.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by flowbjones(m): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
[size=8pt][/size]
stelaar:
Cool...but why doesn't he have the APC flag flying on his car? I Bet if he tries it some members would walk up to his car and remove it. Hehehe
Buh sincerely,was your comment meant to be a joke?
#Tryagain bro
Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by eleko1: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
Those irresponsible Zombie U mean? Shame no go gree make dem show face.The enemies of dis great country go soon flee
OrlandoOwoh:
sad Sukudi430 wey u hide oooo tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by ipledge01: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
I'm just tired of PDP, always fighting a lost battle
Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by ARKdiscloser7(m): 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
I guess they granted him enterance because he went there this time around in a more matured and civil manner unlike the last time he was in company of some APC touts.......PDP teaching APC civility!!
Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by aya39aliyu: 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mr abba jonathan suleiman you are too let you better sick for forgiveness ooo speaker is a speaker even in the primary one class

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by BossAyuk: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Maybe the IG didn't get "intelligence."
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by eleko1: 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
Even if he supervise the 2015 election,my oracle didn't see the useless man beyond may 2015.
OrlandoOwoh:

I don't see him being the IG during the election in February 2015. As Joseph Mbu was used and dumped so will Abba.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
Chai c mortar

1 Like

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

What is the big deal in Alhaji Tambuwal entering the NASS?
Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

See this mumu!!! I thought you idiots said he would not be confirmed. Now he will not stay till February. Okay we de watch.
Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by Koptala: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
oluwafemi113:
Viewing in 3D mood

Mood abi mode? Bro
Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by donphilopus: 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

What befell Raphael Ige and Tafa Balogun shall surely befall him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) / Ghali N'abba Dumps APC For PDP / 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.