Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:09 PM

Most Embarrassing Moment Ever - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Most Embarrassing Moment Ever (734 Views)

Most Embarrassing Moment Ever(hilarious) / Your Most Embarrassing Moment / That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by Tychamps(m): 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
I had an encounter yesterday at the Mall that just made me realize that some of us must have had new encounters that are embarrassing and funny as well.

OK, so i was at the mall yesterday shopping and then i got to the part where
they had chicken gizzard packed up and a German lady was looking at the various prices and as I checked I realized they were really large and had like four in a pack and cost the same amount as when I bought them fresh in another mall....

So we looked at each other as we were checking the prices and we smiled. I said to her
''Expensive but really so delicious...''

And she smiled even more and said

''Expensive yes but I cannot tell if its delicious directly but from what I can tell they must be...''

I told her
''OMG they are delicious in tomatoes sauce eaten with rice and cooked Banana''

She said ''I will have to ask my cat then...''

And I said ''Excuse me?''

She replied ''I buy them for my cat, I don’t eat the insides of a chicken, so I would have to ask my cat about eating his with cooked banana and rice.....''

The lady eavesdropping near us almost fainted from laughing and my mouth hung open in a big 0 form.

I wanted to say something but my whole face went red and too many people had started laughing cos it was a loud conversation. I joined in the laughter weakly and did a moonwalk out of that section of the mall.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by dOnLarich: 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
grin grin grin ..
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by Tychamps(m): 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
dOnLarich:
grin grin grin ..
Wetin man go do nah..it was akward bro
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by amunkita(m): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Abeg broz wen nxt u enta mall help mii check ow much b pack of White London, suspectin diz aboki pple re cheatin us..

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman Publicly Disgraced Her Husband Snatcher Right In Front Of Policem / Who Amongst Us Played This Game. / Why Me??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.