Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,460 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

2015 Election: What An Angry Nigeria Has To Say - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election: What An Angry Nigeria Has To Say (739 Views)

What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen? / Angry Nigeria Deports 56 More South Africans / Angry Nigeria Deports 56 More South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Election: What An Angry Nigeria Has To Say by Unblockable: 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
As a CHRISTIAN I would have voted Goodluck instead of Buhari if only I was looking for one who will represent Christian organization.
I would have voted Goodluck if I wanted someone who will use Lokojo-Abuja road project awarded for the past 10years for campaign.

I would have voted Goodluck if I wanted a leader who will change the Yaradua's decision of dredging of River Niger in Lokoja.

I would have voted Goodluck if wanted a leader who will criticize the activities of Terrorists in Nigeria but never made any effort to put an end to terrorism.

I would have voted Goodluck if I wanted a leader who will accuse opposition as terrorist but scared to expose or deal with them.

I would have voted Goodluck if I wanted just a Ruler.

I would have voted Goodluck if I wanted a leader who will make life so difficult the poor but to keep the rich richer.

I would have voted Goodluck if I wished to have a President who will initiate cashless policy but still use huge cash to buy arms from SA.

I would have voted Goodluck if I wanted a leader who will not frown at corruption and corrupt people.

I would have voted Goodluck if I wanted a leader who believes in god-fathers’.

BUT

I have chosen Gen Buhari because I want a leader who wants to serve but not to rule.

I want a leader who will treat the poor like the rich.

A leader who can bring sanity back to Nigeria.

A leader who's integrity counts before any other thing on earth.

A leader who has served my country with no single corrupt charges.

A leader who made Nigerians proud by making 1 Naira equivalent to 2 USD.

I have finally concluded that I need good governance and a government who can put food on the table of the poorest of the poor.

I urge you all Nigerians not to vote Buhari if you are not tired of this situation in Nigeria.

Don't vote Buhari if you still believe in corruption.

Don't vote Buhari if you still believe that one day the rich will go poor for us to get rich just like that.

But if you are tired of this situation then do otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: What An Angry Nigeria Has To Say by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
You have just one irrelevant vote which won't count so fucccck off. Who cares if you don't vote for GEJ?
Re: 2015 Election: What An Angry Nigeria Has To Say by Truckpusher(m): 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
brito:
You have just one irrelevant vote which won't count so fucccck off. Who cares if you don't vote for GEJ?
Hian!.....beautiful Brito breathing fire grin

The dude is feeling like INEC with his one useless insignificant vote.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: What An Angry Nigeria Has To Say by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
Truckpusher:
Hian!.....beautiful Brito breathing fire grin

The dude is feeling like INEC with his one useless insignificant vote.

You are mentor, some people can be annoying

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: What An Angry Nigeria Has To Say by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
tongue

tongue

tongue
Re: 2015 Election: What An Angry Nigeria Has To Say by mazzi: 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
brito:
hahahaha...nne biko no wound ursef because of that good for nothing op.
Re: 2015 Election: What An Angry Nigeria Has To Say by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
mazzi:
hahahaha...nne biko no wound ursef because of that good for nothing op.

my broda the guy annoy me
Re: 2015 Election: What An Angry Nigeria Has To Say by Jesusloveyou: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
We need a real christian,who has human feelings.gej is not a christian,he don't have human feelings.any child of God that vote ogogoro master is of d devil(saTANiod)

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: What An Angry Nigeria Has To Say by Unblockable: 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
We need a real christian,who has human feelings.gej is not a christian,he don't have human feelings.any child of God that vote ogogoro master is of d devil(saTANiod)

Nuff said.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian And 2015 Election / Who Is G M B / The Great Misconceptions About "Change".- 2015 General Elections By Dukenija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.