Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? (2043 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them / Nigerian Networks And Their Annoying Texts/calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by eddyland: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
Amongst the four major network providers, which of the networks made you stay online most of the time throughout this year and the data plan you normally use?

For me, it is MTN o with the Night data plan. I have my reasons

http://highteknology..com/2014/12/be-frank-which-of-these-networks-mtn.html
Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by peteregwu(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
It is mtn, through data SME share
Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by Richiy(f): 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
Started with glo, ended with mtn.
Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mtn
Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by Supremor(m): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
For me it has to be Glo; glo bis has always been there for me while I was using a bb nd is presently still available for me on my android not to forget glo gbam on my small phone which keeps me online when d bb is down or now whether d android battery is drained just at a cost of #5 for 5mb. All thanks to glo though etisalat too deserves a mention with their free 1.5gb offer for Techno Phantom Z phones even though I don't possess one bt d downside of it anyway is dat I nid to recharge #1000 to claim d offer for d subsequent eleven months. So I think glo beats dem all

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by eddyland: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
na wah o, so ppl still like MTN like this. I thought MTN was only meant to receive insults from subscibers. The bitter truth is gradualy coming out
Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
eddyland:
Amongst the four major network providers, which of the networks made you stay online most of the time throughout this year and the data plan you normally use?

For me, it is MTN o with the Night data plan. I have my reasons

http://highteknology..com/2014/12/be-frank-which-of-these-networks-mtn.html

The do!

Them go soon ban your website from Nairaland.

Advice!

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by Promking: 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
Etisaaaaaaalaaaaaat (Payg)

followed by Glo (1K for 3GB)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by Emeka71(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Airtel bonus and MTN bonus.
Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by raayah(f): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by Francheezy(m): 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
MAGIC SIM.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by kene05(m): 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
Airtel 1+1 data
Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by Randerl: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
Glo, Glo BIS and Glo BIS on Android
Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by Kennyflyair: 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Promking:
Etisaaaaaaalaaaaaat (Payg)

followed by Glo (1K for 3GB)
Omo na payg dey do am for here o.
Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by Jinyjagz(m): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
airtel sure pass
Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by Big4wig(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
None..they are all thieves jor
Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by slap1(m): 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
SME data.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by Supremor(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
Pls hw r u guys going abt d Pay g on etisalat want to know abt it
Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by barackodam: 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
For browsing, glo bis.
When its time to download, eti payg.
The rest suck

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by eddyland: 2:08am On Dec 17, 2014
Ah! Those mentioning Airtel, i want to ask, are they nt king zappers again?
Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by bright007(f): 6:15am On Dec 17, 2014
etisalat paygo

downloaded over 150gb and counting

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by lilmax(m): 6:41am On Dec 17, 2014
Etisalat payg
Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by epoxide(m): 6:52am On Dec 17, 2014
etisalat!
Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 17, 2014
Etisalat but them dey charge too much. barawo ole thief. thats their full name
Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2014
bright007:
etisalat paygo

jamisi. which one is paygo
Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by eddyland: 7:17am On Dec 17, 2014
Ibadannimowa:

jamisi. which one is paygo
Paygo is a package that charges u N15 in evry unlimited browsing nd downloads for each 5min...so every 5min u ar charged N15, bt within dat 5min, u can do wonders sha
Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 17, 2014
eddyland:
Paygo is a package that charges u N15 in evry unlimited browsing nd downloads for each 5min...so every 5min u ar charged N15, bt within dat 5min, u can do wonders sha

dazz good. For people who download stuffs. With their fast network, a lot can be done
Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by peteregwu(m): 7:58am On Dec 17, 2014
bright007:
etisalat paygo

Pls tell me more about the pay go of a thing. I love to know na so that I can also download like you and also don't forget to slam the code on me to opt in.. wink
Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by invisibility: 8:18am On Dec 17, 2014
MTN is doing better than before for browsing

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by eddyland: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2014
Result so far. Etisalat leading.... Remember last year, it was airtel all thru, with the BIS package and when Airtel has not started data zapping then... So continue, lets hear from you d network dat made ur year 2014 so glorious in terms of browsing
Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by vosquare: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2014
glo bis on andriod and etisalat payg
Re: Which Of The Networks And Data Plans Made Browsing Worthwhile for you This Year? by decode55(m): 8:39am On Dec 17, 2014
[size=30pt] Etisalat [/size] the best network in the country. smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Android-smart: Getting The Best Out Of Your Device- Part 1 / The Popular Android Apps That Is Killing Your Android’s Battery Life Secretely / Get 800% The Value Of Your Recharge As Bonus On Your Glo Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.