Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

Bb - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bb (822 Views)

Reasons U Should Not Treat Her Like A Queen / Confession Of A Fat Guy / Confessions Of A Fat Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bb by Mickey7(m): 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
B

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Bb by Longstride: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
[b]

I know how it must feel when someone calls you "fatty" ...
or when you see nice attires that won't fit your form ...
or when others are doing sports or dancing or frolicking but you can't because you lack the self esteem ..knowing you might look funny to some people or attract attention...
or when people mockingly advise you to exercise.
[img]http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/915/d56/38b/resized/self-esteem-meme-generator-i-had-self-esteem-once-but-then-i-ate-it-c1209e.jpg?1356638196.jpg[/img]

There are two paths.
You either remain like that... Consoling yourself everytime you're hurt ..even developing an emotional shield to stop what people say from affecting you, Accepting the fact that you're obese...even telling yourself stuff like "God made me this way ... I'm proud"

Denying the fact that you would be much more attractive and healthy-looking if you were fit, attracting better potential mates ...consoling yourself with stuff like
"real mates will like me for who I am inside ...not the physical".

Or you could save yourself the self-consolation, denial and possible depression....with a few months of hardwork and determination.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1942473_eu5wz05_jpeg20fc7938bf8aead860fcafb315a9a7e0

[/b]

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Forgive The Person You Hate The Most / Could He Still Be In Love With His Ex / My Brother Kicked Against Me Marrying A Lagos Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.