Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

2015 Election Result Projection Model - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election Result Projection Model (1057 Views)

Some Kogi Governorship Election Result 2015 / PDP vs APC - 2015 Projection Model / Updated 2011 Election Result Projection Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Election Result Projection Model by aletheia(m): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hello danjohn,

Do you recall this thread of yours Updated 2011 Election Result Projection Model from the last election. The models predicted quite accurately the eventual results.

How about a similar model for the 2015 election. Are you up for it?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election Result Projection Model by danjohn: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
aletheia, I am so sorry for my delayed response. I have been working on a more complex model than the one I created last time. This election is a lot harder to model. There are many factors to consider and at this point I think both candidates are more evenly matched than they were in 2011. I will spend time this weekend to finish work on my model and have it ready for you. My sincere apologies for my delayed follow up.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election Result Projection Model by aletheia(m): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
danjohn:
aletheia, I am so sorry for my delayed response. I have been working on a more complex model than the one I created last time. This election is a lot harder to model. There are many factors to consider and at this point I think both candidates are more evenly matched than they were in 2011. I will spend time this weekend to finish work on my model and have it ready for you. My sincere apologies for my delayed follow up.

No worries bro. Will be waiting for your response. Did some modelling myself which showed basically a dead heat in which the elections could go either way with a winning margin of about 400,000 to just over a million votes.
Re: 2015 Election Result Projection Model by emiye(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
The moment, it can be guaranteed that GMB will secure 50% from the NC region, there is no way the election will be too close to call. All in all, i am certain of a Buhari win.

GMB 65% (sw), 10%(se) 15%(ss) 85%(nw) 75%(ne) 55%(nc).

While i can predict for the 5 other regions with close to certainty , i am a bit unsure of the NC/fct.

The level of PVC collection across regions gives a good view of possible voters turn out.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Price Of Gas So Low? / Jonathan Lied: Buhari Purchased More Arms In 2 Years Than His 5 Years – Analyst / 2015: Subliminal Message About Nigeria In The Economist Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.