Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

Lucifer I Am So Grateful To You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lucifer I Am So Grateful To You (1873 Views)

The Roman Catholic Church Named Their Telescope Lucifer / If Lucifer Sinned, Why Can't We? / Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucifer I Am So Grateful To You by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 17, 2014
The Light that guides my path. The one and only Savior of mankind. He who went against the gods and made men god. The Prince of Earth. You bestowed freewill to man, broke us out of the cage of Eden and led us to conquer lands yet unknown.
May your light be our guide and defence. When the spawns of the Evil Yahweh and his son come against us, we will smite them with knowledge. Their darkness can never overshadow our light. I remain your faithful son, Bwalfa Selltzor.
Re: Lucifer I Am So Grateful To You by onihaxy: 7:14am On Dec 17, 2014
Clap for your self

1 Like

Re: Lucifer I Am So Grateful To You by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 17, 2014
This boi still never want get sense; after all I told him

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer I Am So Grateful To You by peteregwu(m): 8:11am On Dec 17, 2014
Oh my God, this boy is truly suffering, chei! Look at what Satan has done to him...

1 Like

Re: Lucifer I Am So Grateful To You by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 17, 2014
Respect my God and I will respect yours. If you do not like my threads, just ignore. That moderator called Ishilove won't monitor these posts.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer I Am So Grateful To You by Ishilove: 8:48am On Dec 17, 2014
So you're back?

Respect my God and I will ignore yours. Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer I Am So Grateful To You by asalimpo(m): 9:04am On Dec 17, 2014
Op
are u ashamed of using a bolder moniker- sonOfTheDevil ?

Your father is a loser.
Got kicked outta heaven
Temporarily, conquered earth
but while he was jubilating about the victory with his minions,
A Man came and outwitted him ,
got back d planet.
Now your loser father is just biddng time and trembling about his hopeless future.

13 Likes

Re: Lucifer I Am So Grateful To You by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2014
I am glad the world can see the morderator and her antics on this thread. I shall do the same on other threads.

The Satanic Commandment: Do unto others as they do unto you.
Re: Lucifer I Am So Grateful To You by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2014
asalimpo:
Op
I know who my Father is. Do you?
Re: Lucifer I Am So Grateful To You by Abithel: 10:37am On Dec 17, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
I am glad the world can see the morderator and her antics on this thread. I shall do the same on other threads.

The Golden Rule stands!

“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"... Love your neighbor as yourself - Jesus Christ
Re: Lucifer I Am So Grateful To You by mekzyjoe(m): 10:40am On Dec 17, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

. Dis clown again,,,my very gud frend,,,,BOZO
Re: Lucifer I Am So Grateful To You by Ishilove: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

What antics? You mention my username in your posts, I respond, and the next thing you're talking about 'antics'.

You really should grow up. I was under the mistaken impression that you're more matured than this display you're putting up. Smh
Re: Lucifer I Am So Grateful To You by chibwike(m): 10:46am On Dec 17, 2014
so this guy haven't been sent on an exile from this forum
Re: Lucifer I Am So Grateful To You by Abithel: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2014
Your Lucifer father doesn't understand the concept of love... So he gave you the commandment similar to that of an eye for an eye.

That is the concept of service to self... Instead of the service to others.

Human were raised with the concept of Lucifer's commandment, and that's why humanity is presently in these confused state.

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer I Am So Grateful To You by Abithel: 11:22am On Dec 17, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Your father Lucifer came out from the primordial SOURCE just as every being came out from the SOURCE (GOD).

We are all from the SOURCE that is what makes us all ONE.

The gift of Freewill makes everyone choose/decides whatever path he/she feels to thread in.

Therefore Lucifer is exploring whatever he feels best to him.

This is the one of the intentions of the SOURCE: That through freewill every being(Soul/Spirit) will explore infinitely, it depends on

how far you can go.

But you SonofLucifer you are part of the Source just like your father but you can't see that now because you made your choice to come to a

physical world/planet and inhabit a body. Due to this you're not fully conscious of who you truly were/are. You are a free being, you don't need to be

a slave/servant of anyone. Raise your consciousness/vibration/holiness everyday and you will begin to see the real you.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer I Am So Grateful To You by Ranchhoddas: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
Abithel:

Your father Lucifer came out from the primordial SOURCE just as every being came out from the SOURCE (GOD).

We are all from the SOURCE that is what makes us all ONE.

The gift of Freewill makes everyone choose/decides whatever path he/she feels to thread in.

Therefore Lucifer is exploring whatever he feels best to him.

This is the one of the intentions of the SOURCE: That through freewill every being(Soul/Spirit) will explore infinitely, it depends on

how far you can go.

But you SonofLucifer you are part of the Source just like your father but you can't see that now because you made your choice to come to a

physical world/planet and inhabit a body. Due to this you're not fully conscious of who you truly were/are. You are a free being, you don't need to be

a slave/servant of anyone. Raise your consciousness/vibration/holiness everyday and you will begin to see the real you.

are you eck?
Re: Lucifer I Am So Grateful To You by ooman(m): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ishilove:
So you're back?

Respect my God and I will ignore yours. Shikena.

You are supposed to be a moderator, meaning unbiased, not someone who gets buthurt whenever the god she subscribes to is exposed.
Re: Lucifer I Am So Grateful To You by Abithel: 8:32am On Dec 18, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
are you eck?

Nah!

Am a Christian
Re: Lucifer I Am So Grateful To You by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
ooman:

You are supposed to be a moderator, meaning unbiased, not someone who gets buthurt whenever the god she subscribes to is exposed.
Let her be. She is free to do whatever she wants with the power she has now. Power is transient and retribution shall come at the right time. The derailers on this thread have not been cautioned. They are all her buddies, the trolling bandwagon following her to wreak havoc on threads she finds distasteful.
Seun, I hope you are watching. As owner of the forum, no one should advise you on what criterias you use to make your moderator appointments. Do us a favor and monitor them, would you?
Re: Lucifer I Am So Grateful To You by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 21, 2014
asalimpo:
Op

Your father is a loser.
Got kicked outta heaven
Temporarily, conquered earth
but while he was jubilating about the victory with his minions,
A Man came and outwitted him ,
got back d planet.
Now your loser father is just biddng time and trembling about his hopeless future.
Lies and more lies. That's all they do. Lie and lie. FUcking chrestard liars.

(1) (Reply)

Please How True Is This Pic? / If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? / If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.