Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? (1706 Views)

Jesus Saved You, Not Only With His Blood, But With Both His Baptism And Blood! / Pastor Drowns While Conducting Baptism At Blood River Village In South Africa / Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by bingbagbo(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2019
John 1 New King James Version (NKJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

John’s Witness: The True Ligh[b]t
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 [/b]This man came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9 That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. 11 He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. 12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to [b]those who believe in His name: [/b]13 who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

The Word Becomes Flesh
14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

15 John bore witness of Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me is preferred before me, for He was before me.’ ”

16 And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace. 17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

A Voice in the Wilderness
19 Now this is the testimony of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, “Who are you?”

20 He confessed, and did not deny, but confessed, “I am not the Christ.”

21 And they asked him, “What then? Are you Elijah?”

He said, “I am not.”

“Are you the Prophet?”

And he answered, “No.”

22 Then they said to him, “Who are you, that we may give an answer to those who sent us? What do you say about yourself?”

23 He said: “I am

‘The voice of one crying in the wilderness:
“Make straight the way of the Lord,” ’
as the prophet Isaiah said.”

24 Now those who were sent were from the Pharisees. 25 And they asked him, saying, “Why then do you baptize if you are not the Christ, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?”

26 John answered them, saying, “I baptize with water, but there stands One among you whom you do not know. 27 It is He who, coming after me, is preferred before me, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose.”

28 These things were done in Bethabara beyond the Jordan, where John was baptizing.

The Lamb of God
29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world! 30 This is He of whom I said, ‘After me comes a Man who [k]is preferred before me, for He was before me.’ 31 I did not know Him; but that He should be revealed to Israel, therefore I came baptizing with water.”

32 And John bore witness, saying, “I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and He remained upon Him. 33 I did not know Him, but He who sent me to baptize with water said to me, ‘Upon whom you see the Spirit descending, and remaining on Him, this is He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.’ 34 And I have seen and testified that this is the Son of God.”

The First Disciples
35 Again, the next day, John stood with two of his disciples. 36 And looking at Jesus as He walked, he said, “Behold the Lamb of God!”

37 The two disciples heard him speak, and they followed Jesus. 38 Then Jesus turned, and seeing them following, said to them, “What do you seek?”

They said to Him, “Rabbi” (which is to say, when translated, Teacher), “where are You staying?”

39 He said to them, “Come and see.” They came and saw where He was staying, and remained with Him that day (now it was about the tenth hour).

40 One of the two who heard John speak, and followed Him, was Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother. 41 He first found his own brother Simon, and said to him, “We have found the [l]Messiah” (which is translated, the Christ). 42 And he brought him to Jesus.

Now when Jesus looked at him, He said, “You are Simon the son of [m]Jonah. You shall be called Cephas” (which is translated, [n]A Stone).

Philip and Nathanael
43 The following day Jesus wanted to go to Galilee, and He found Philip and said to him, “Follow Me.” 44 Now Philip was from Bethsaida, the city of Andrew and Peter. 45 Philip found Nathanael and said to him, “We have found Him of whom Moses in the law, and also the prophets, wrote—Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.”

46 And Nathanael said to him, “Can anything good come out of Nazareth?”

Philip said to him, “Come and see.”

47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming toward Him, and said of him, “Behold, an Israelite indeed, in whom is no deceit!”

48 Nathanael said to Him, “How do You know me?”

Jesus answered and said to him, “Before Philip called you, when you were under the fig tree, I saw you.”

49 Nathanael answered and said to Him, “Rabbi, You are the Son of God! You are the King of Israel!”

50 Jesus answered and said to him, “Because I said to you, ‘I saw you under the fig tree,’ do you believe? You will see greater things than these.” 51 And He said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter[o] you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man.”

Now note verses 32-34

Will be right back
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by midolian(m): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2019
Maybe Satan!

On a serious note, It's indeed laughable to call Jesus, a slave of God, God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by bingbagbo(m): 11:31am On Aug 31, 2019
Now not John 1:31-34

There lies the reason why John who was baptising the Lord had to hear a voice and see the sign of a dove descending upon him.

31 I did not know Him; but that He should be revealed to Israel, therefore I came baptizing with water.”

32 And John bore witness, saying, “I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and He remained upon Him. [i]33 I did not know Him, but He who sent me to baptize with water said to me, ‘Upon whom you see the Spirit descending, and remaining on Him, this is He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.’ [/i]34 And I have seen and testified that this is the Son of God.”

Have you noticed it? Good.

That voice was a sign to John the baptist. It doesn't mean there were two Gods, no. There is only one God who took upon himself flesh, left his holy throne to save man, because apart from God, there is no saviour.

Remember also that, God is the epitome of power, with him everything is possible. As I type this, God can speak to me and at the same time speak to you and a million more others, he has no limits

Note that, when Jesus was on earth, the fullness of deity indwelt him bodily. God was in that flesh called Jesus fully. God who is the holy spirit was fully in Jesus Christ, that is why, Jesus Christ had to ascend into the heavens before he could send back the holy spirit.

May the Lord grant you understanding.
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by bingbagbo(m): 11:38am On Aug 31, 2019
midolian:
Maybe Satan!

On a serious note, It's indeed laughable to call Jesus, a slave of God, God.

May the Lord forgive you.

3 Likes

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by midolian(m): 11:41am On Aug 31, 2019
bingbagbo:

May the Lord forgive you.
Amen. May He give you wisdom.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by elated177: 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Bingbagbo, by your teachings you have raised many issues and denied many as well.

The Father, YHVH Almighty, is not the Son and the Son, Yahushua the Messiah, is not the Father in the sense that you are desperately trying to sell it to people. They, the Father and his Son, are one but the Father exists and the Son exists.

The Scriptures show no shred of ambiguity in explaining this.

Matt 1:23 The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel (which means 'God with us')

John 1:34 I have seen and I testify that this is YHVH's Chosen Son.

John 3:16-17 For YHVH so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For YHVH did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

John 3:16-17 alone obliterate what your espousing here.

More Scriptures:

John 3:34-36 For the one whom YHVH has sent speaks the word of YHVH, for YHVH gives the Spirit without limit. The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands. Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for YHVH's wrath remains on them.

Let these suffice for now.

The Father is the Father.
The Son is the Son.
The Father, YHVH Almighty, is greater than the Son, Yahushua the Messiah.
The Father and the Son are one.
The Son is Word of the Father.
The Son is the Salvation of the Father.
The Son is the Father's Messiah.
The Son is the way, the truth and the life.
No one can go the Father except through the Son.

All the points highlighted immediately above can be backed up Scripturally.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by bingbagbo(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
elated177:
Bingbagbo, by your teachings you have raised many issues and denied many as well.

The Father, YHVH Almighty, is not the Son and the Son, Yahushua the Messiah, is not the Father in the sense that you are desperately trying to sell it to people. They, the Father and his Son, are one but the Father exists and the Son exists.

The Scriptures show no shred of ambiguity in explaining this.

Matt 1:23 The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel (which means 'God with us')

John 1:34 I have seen and I testify that this is YHVH's Chosen Son.

John 3:16-17 For YHVH so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For YHVH did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

John 3:16-17 alone obliterate what your espousing here.

More Scriptures:

John 3:34-36 For the one whom YHVH has sent speaks the word of YHVH, for YHVH gives the Spirit without limit. The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands. Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for YHVH's wrath remains on them.

Let these suffice for now.

The Father is the Father.
The Son is the Son.
The Father, YHVH Almighty, is greater than the Son, Yahushua the Messiah.
The Father and the Son are one.
The Son is Word of the Father.
The Son is the Salvation of the Father.
The Son is the Father's Messiah.
The Son is the way, the truth and the life.
No one can go the Father except through the Son.

All the points highlighted immediately above can be backed up Scripturally.

Deuteronomy 6:4

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 17, 2019
elated177:

Well, @bolded is the main problem of many NL religionists!

They don't know the mark Jesus foretold that will help them IDENTIFY those who will TEACH them during the last hour {Luke 12:42} so they failed woefully to acknowledge Jesus' true followers.
And since they're stubbornly seeking to establish their own righteousness, there's no way they can know the righteousness of God! Romans 10:2-3 compared to Matthew 7:21-23

So they wish to do the work of Evangelizers but their arrogance has blurred their minds in order not to realise that they're actually atheistic in all their ways!

Because there is no way an imperfect human{sinner} can become a minister of Christ without the normal protocol set by Jesus himself!

Teachers of God's word they wish to be but their hearts that's filled with ego is dragging them to destruction and by the end of the day they're confused while they themselves continues to confuse arrogant ones like themselves! 2Timothy 3:13
Instead of simply asking "what are we to do? Or what are the duties/obligations of a Christian?", they just want to be addressed as Christians, they even loved been called BORN AGAINS, whereas in the actual fact they're practically doing nothing worth being referred to as fellow workers under our great commander (Jesus Christ)! James 1:22-26
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by bingbagbo(m): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
Maximus69:

Well, @bolded is the main problem of many NL religionists!

They don't know the mark Jesus foretold that will help them IDENTIFY those who will TEACH them during the last hour {Luke 12:42} so they failed woefully to acknowledge Jesus' true followers.
And since they're stubbornly seeking to establish their own righteousness, there's no way they can know the righteousness of God! Romans 10:2-3 compared to Matthew 7:21-23

So they wish to do the work of Evangelizers but their arrogance has blurred their minds in order not to realise that they're actually atheistic in all their ways!

Because there is no way an imperfect human{sinner} can become a minister of Christ without the normal protocol set by Jesus himself!

Teachers of God's word they wish to be but their hearts that's filled with ego is dragging them to destruction and by the end of the day they're confused while they themselves continues to confuse arrogant ones like themselves! 2Timothy 3:13
Instead of simply asking "what are we to do? Or what are the duties/obligations of a Christian?", they just want to be addressed as Christians, they even loved been called BORN AGAINS, whereas in the actual fact they're practically doing nothing worth being referred to as fellow workers under our great commander (Jesus Christ)! James 1:22-26

Birds of a feather

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by budaatum: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
bingbagbo:

Deuteronomy 6:4
It's obviously why you have to do the interpretive gymnastics you do here, the fear of making God two, or three!

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by bingbagbo(m): 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
budaatum:

It's obviously why you have to do the interpretive gymnastics you do here, the fear of making God two, or three!

God is one, his name is Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by bingbagbo(m): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
budaatum:

I thought as much, you an antichrist, a follower of Muhammad

You don't deserve my attention
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by budaatum: 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
bingbagbo:

I thought as much, you an antichrist, a follower of Muhammad

You don't deserve my attention
Be there condemning others falsely instead of correcting the errors of your own ways!

3 Likes

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by bingbagbo(m): 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
budaatum:

Be there condemning others falsely instead of correcting the errors of your own ways!

Follower of Jihad

Repent and accept Jesus
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by budaatum: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
bingbagbo:

Follower of Jihad

Repent and accept Jesus
Hater of your neighbours.

Repent and accept Jesus!
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
budaatum:

Hater of your neighbours.

Repent and accept Jesus!

Repenting is not possible when the one involved does not fully grasp what sin meant! Sin simply means blunder committed either intentionally or unintentionally, so it's not easy for most sinners {erring ones} to know they're doing what is wrong!

Then accepting Jesus becomes extremely difficult as the person is lacking in wisdom regarding the identity, position, personality and limitations of Jesus as a creature! Jesus was sent "by God" as the model exemplar that's to be copied by all those wishing to live forever either in heaven {born again spirit sons of God} or on earth! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by budaatum: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
Maximus69:

Repenting is not possible when the one involved does not fully grasp what sin meant! Sin simply means blunder committed either intentionally or unintentionally, so it's not easy for most sinners {erring ones} to know they're doing what is wrong!

Then accepting Jesus becomes extremely difficult as the person is lacking in wisdom regarding the identity, position, personality and limitations of Jesus as a creature! Jesus was sent "by God" as the model exemplar that's to be copied by all those wishing to live forever either in heaven {born again spirit sons of God} or on earth! smiley
Funny isn't it. Them telling others to take the cure they themselves need but refuse to take. Or do they not see Jesus as a cure for blindness? It is after all written that "they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!"

I guess that's where those who do perceive come into it. We, especially those like me who were once blind like them, must not just write them off, but must apply the medicine of love to their eyes and hope they eventually open so that they perceive the errors of their ways.

So, Max, let us therefore remember that but for the Grace of God go we as we learn to spit on the ground and make mud to rub in their eyes so they too may see the errors of their own ways and repent. And if they do not, the failure is ours, and not theirs, for if we were competent (unbiblical, I know), God will surely cure them, though not by our own doing but to [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+5%3A48&version=KJV]the[/url] Glory of God the Father in Heaven because through the Father everything is possible.

The Lord will indeed strengthen us all.
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by NokiaN8(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
If u interested in giving a freewill payment make it to Access bank savings account :0052931413.
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
budaatum:

Funny isn't it. Them telling others to take the cure they themselves need but refuse to take. Or do they not see Jesus as a cure for blindness? It is after all written that "they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!"

I guess that's where those who do perceive come into it. We, especially those like me who were once blind like them, must not just write them off, but must apply the medicine of love to their eyes and hope they eventually open so that they perceive the errors of their ways.

So, Max, let us therefore remember that but for the Grace of God go we as we learn to spit on the ground and make mud to rub in their eyes so they too may see the errors of their own ways and repent. And if they do not, the failure is ours, and not theirs, for if we were competent (unbiblical, I know), God will surely cure them, though not by our own doing but to [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+5%3A48&version=KJV]the[/url] Glory of God the Father in Heaven because through the Father everything is possible.

The Lord will indeed strengthen us all.

@bolded buda,

The blind man HUMBLY and FAITHFULLY went to Jesus for a cure because he's aware of his own condition. But these ones are saying the one who supposed to assist them is DEMONIC {John 10:20} so they can never be cured! John 9:41 compared to Matthew 12:31-32
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by budaatum: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
Maximus69:

@bolded buda,

The blind man HUMBLY and FAITHFULLY went to Jesus for a cure because he's aware of his own condition. But these ones are saying the one who supposed to assist them is DEMONIC {John 10:20} so they can never be cured! John 9:41 compared to Matthew 12:31-32
Hope you saw my "unbliblical".

Personally, I do not expect anyone to come to me "HUMBLY and FAITHFULLY" since I am not Christ. My own duty is to be perfectly humble and faithful to God Almighty and through the [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+5%3A16&version=KJV]shining[/url] of my light, and by the oil put in it by Jesus Christ the Messiah, glorify the Father which is in heaven.
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by budaatum: 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
Maximus69:

@bolded buda,

“Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus.
But this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him. As long as it is day, we must do the works of him who sent us. Night is coming, when no one can work. While I am in the world, we must be the light of the world. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother. John 9 and Matthew 12 (bv)
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 18, 2019
budaatum:

Hope you saw my "unbliblical".

Personally, I do not expect anyone to come to me "HUMBLY and FAITHFULLY" since I am not Christ. My own duty is to be perfectly humble and faithful to God Almighty and through the [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+5%3A16&version=KJV]shining[/url] of my light, and by the oil put in it by Jesus Christ the Messiah, glorify the Father which is in heaven.

You don't get my point buda!

No one supposed to come before any Christian humbly or faithfully, all men are to approach Jesus Christ
The point i'm making is this. The first century Jews who rejected Jesus never expected a simple and humble Jew like Jesus to be their Messiah {Saviour}, they were expecting more than that perhaps some deity with feathers on his feet flying without stepping on their sandy soil!

The same thing is happening now. This people finds it hard to accept a Jesus who claims to be the servant/son of God for their saviour. They won't listen to anyone asking them to imitate the simple lifestyle Jesus of Nazareth lived as a human.That's why they can never be saved! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by budaatum: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
Maximus69:

You don't get my point buda!

No one supposed to come before any Christian humbly or faithfully, all men are to approach Jesus Christ
The point i'm making is this. The first century Jews who rejected Jesus never expected a simple and humble Jew like Jesus to be their Messiah {Saviour}, they were expecting more than that perhaps some deity with feathers on his feet flying without stepping on their sandy soil!

The same thing is happening now. This people finds it hard to accept a Jesus who claims to be the servant/son of God for their saviour. They won't listen to anyone asking them to imitate the simple lifestyle Jesus of Nazareth lived as a human.That's why they can never be saved! undecided
And perhaps you don't get my point which is, no one will listen to me "asking them to imitate the simple lifestyle Jesus of Nazareth lived as a human" if I myself who is "asking them to imitate the simple lifestyle Jesus of Nazareth lived as a human" do not first "imitate the simple lifestyle Jesus of Nazareth lived as a human" so they can see in me what I am asking them to imitate.

For it is written that my bad tree cannot produce good fruits, so it is by me myself striving properly and imitating "the simple lifestyle Jesus of Nazareth lived as a human" that they may see what I am asking them to imitate, and if they do not imitate, then I have more likely not shown them the benefit of "them to imitate the simple lifestyle Jesus of Nazareth lived as a human" because if I had, they too would be like one who found treasure in a field and sold all they had to purchase it.

Their salvation is my responsibility, Max, just as it was the responsibility of Jesus to die on a cross for me despite my rejection and call for his crucifixion at the time. And do note that my own "imitate the simple lifestyle Jesus of Nazareth lived as a human", is "use your senses", because the first step is the healing of the sick of the blindness that stops them from seeing.
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by bingbagbo(m): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Jesus Christ is God Almighty

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 19, 2019
budaatum:

And perhaps you don't get my point which is, no one will listen to me "asking them to imitate the simple lifestyle Jesus of Nazareth lived as a human" if I myself who is "asking them to imitate the simple lifestyle Jesus of Nazareth lived as a human" do not first "imitate the simple lifestyle Jesus of Nazareth lived as a human" so they can see in me what I am asking them to imitate.

For it is written that my bad tree cannot produce good fruits, so it is by me myself striving properly and imitating "the simple lifestyle Jesus of Nazareth lived as a human" that they may see what I am asking them to imitate, and if they do not imitate, then I have more likely not shown them the benefit of "them to imitate the simple lifestyle Jesus of Nazareth lived as a human" because if I had, they too would be like one who found treasure in a field and sold all they had to purchase it.

Their salvation is my responsibility, Max, just as it was the responsibility of Jesus to die on a cross for me despite my rejection and call for his crucifixion at the time. And do note that my own "imitate the simple lifestyle Jesus of Nazareth lived as a human", is "use your senses", because the first step is the healing of the sick of the blindness that stops them from seeing.

Now i understand you! smiley

But God's word is not about pestering unreceptive minds to accept sacred things, that's why Jesus himself said to antagonists of his time "you will die in your sins!" John 8:24

If Jesus who laid down his life can give up on critics who were of his own race, then nobody can change those who wilfully chose to blind themselves to the truth! Matthew 23:37-38

My own is to tell them, answer any thought provoking questions they may raise and teach them both orally and practically about what to do so that my hands may be clean regarding their blood! Ezekiel 3:17-21
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by bingbagbo(m): 10:30am On Sep 19, 2019
Maximus69:

But God's word is not about pestering unreceptive minds to accept sacred things, that's why Jesus himself said to antagonists of his time "you will die in your sins!" John 8:24

If Jesus who laid down his life can give up on critics who were of his own race, then nobody can change those who wilfully chose to blind themselves to the truth! Matthew 23:37-38

My own is to tell them, answer any thought provoking questions they may raise and teach them both orally and practically about what to do so that my hands may be clean regarding their blood! Ezekiel 3:17-21

Jw is a cult!
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by budaatum: 10:36am On Sep 19, 2019
Maximus69:

I'm glad you understand. And no, it is not about pestering, or insulting, or threatening, or being ungodly oneself to anyone. Those who learn at the feet of our Lord Jesus Christ know the better superior ways of Christ.

As you might see (I hope, or I better go and work harder!), my own is to walk in the Path of the Lord so well by the Grace of God so that my Light so shines to the Glory of the Father in Heaven. And they have no choice in the matter because there is indeed Power in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour!

The Lord will surely guide us.
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2019
budaatum:

I'm glad you understand. And no, it is not about pestering, or insulting, or threatening, or being ungodly oneself to anyone. Those who learn at the feet of our Lord Jesus Christ know the better superior ways of Christ.

As you might see (I hope, or I better go and work harder!), my own is to walk in the Path of the Lord so well by the Grace of God so that my Light so shines to the Glory of the Father in Heaven. And they have no choice in the matter because there is indeed Power in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour!

The Lord will surely guide us.

Jesus can't save everyone!

His work is to search for the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Meaning only those who are seeking for guidance , NOT stubborn antagonists who can't explain what Christianity entails but just to continue mimicking what their religious teachers infused in their brains e.g "This person is evil" or "That person is doomed" no convincing explanation of any sort! cheesy
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by budaatum: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2019
Maximus69:

Jesus can't save everyone!

His work is to search for the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Meaning only those who are seeking for guidance , NOT stubborn antagonists who can't explain what Christianity entails but just to continue mimicking what their religious teachers infused in their brains e.g "This person is evil" or "That person is doomed" no convincing explanation of any sort! cheesy
You may be right, but that is not a judgement for me to make, and it most especially is not my duty to condemn anyone.

For me is to plow the soil and plant the seed and sit back as the Lord fertilizes it.

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2019
budaatum:

You may be right, but that is not a judgement for me to make, and it most especially is not my duty to condemn anyone.

For me is to plow the soil and plant the seed and sit back as the Lord fertilizes it.

That is why Tatime told you that this work of rescuing souls needs special training from TRUE Christians!

This is no place for preaching and teaching God's word!

You yourself confirmed that there's no way anyone can learn the simple lifestyle Jesus of Nazareth lived on social media where you're NOT SEEING how those teaching you do apply the teachings PRACTICALLY!

That's why Jehovah's Witnesses insists that if you're not one of us, you can never be a real Christian! smiley
Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by budaatum: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2019
Maximus69:

That is why Tatime told you that this work of rescuing souls needs special training from TRUE Christians!

This is no place for preaching and teaching God's word!

You yourself confirmed that there's no way anyone can learn the simple lifestyle Jesus of Nazareth lived on social media where you're NOT SEEING how those teaching you do apply the teachings PRACTICALLY!

That's why Jehovah's Witnesses insists that if you're not one of us, you can never be a real Christian! smiley
So what are you doing here Max? Should your fruits here not glorify the Lord thy God? Or have you not been specially trained?

You should consider joining we owjjs and be more specially trained. Though, you don't have to be in our own group only to do Jehova work.

Re: If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
budaatum:

So what are you doing here Max? Should your fruits here not glorify the Lord thy God? Or have you not been specially trained?

You should consider joining we owjjs and be more specially trained. Though, you don't have to be in our own group only to do Jehova work.

Here we only make presentations.

We always direct all those who developed interest in our presentation to find Jehovah's Witnesses in their neighbourhood who will TEACH them face to face how to live a Christlike life! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom / Isah In The Quran Is Not The Same Person As Jesus Christ. / Kenneth Copeland Ministries Sent Jet To Afghanistan To Evacuate Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.