Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

19 Year Old Teenager Murdered And Skinned By Her Stepfather. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 19 Year Old Teenager Murdered And Skinned By Her Stepfather. (887 Views)

My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court / My Stepfather Disflowered me...pls Read / Help-how Do I Tell My Daughter That The Man She Calls Daddy Is Her Stepfather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

19 Year Old Teenager Murdered And Skinned By Her Stepfather. by gistblognaija(f): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2014
A 19 Year old student nurse was murdered and skinned by her stepfather, whom she was planning to accuse of sexually assaulting her since she was 15 year old.

The victim, Kassandra Bravo was reported missing after she failed to turn up to a babysitting job at a family friend's home. The police issued a missing person notice after her mother raised the alarm, and three days later, her body was found lying in a ditch and skin peeled off, beside a road near the village of Las Cocinas in Mexico.Detectives investigating the case, said it had been impossible to identify the body of thevmidding teenager striaght-away, because her face had been stripped off her skin.

A friend to the deceased mother reportedly told Read the rest @ www.gistblognaija.com
Re: 19 Year Old Teenager Murdered And Skinned By Her Stepfather. by echobee(f): 7:59am On Dec 17, 2014
Wicked world cry. Rest in peace to the dead
Re: 19 Year Old Teenager Murdered And Skinned By Her Stepfather. by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 17, 2014
All dis bloggers Wey wan traffic @ all cost.

(1) (Reply)

Father Plans To Sell Kidney To Save His 3 Obese Kids. Pics / Woman Gives Birth To New Baby Twins – Who Have Two Different Dads / Some Motivational Words You Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.