Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Ogun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Ogun State (821 Views)

Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) / Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat / Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Ogun State by gratiaeo(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2014
[img]http://ift.tt/1sySlVw[/img]

The Lagos state Police command have arrested two suspected human parts dealers identified as Dipo Olorunto and one Baba Isegun aka Asiwaju while trying to sell human parts over the weekend at Atan Ota area of Ogun State.

According to Daily Independent, 35 year old Dipo Olorunto who claims to be farmer and married with four children, said he was contacted by a friend of Baba Isegun to help him get a human skull which was to be used for the treatment of mentally ill patients. Dipo said he got the skull at Cotonou, Benin Republic for N12,500.

"Baba Isegun told me to bring a human skull for him to buy. He said he uses it to treat sicknesses such as madness. I work as a farmer in Atan Ota area. It was a friend who introduced me to Baba Isegun that I could help him get human parts. I have to go to Cotonou to buy the head. I wanted to sell it to him for N20, 000. But police arrested me before I got to him.” he said

Confirming their arrested, the Lagos state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Kenneth Nwosu said the suspects will soon be charged to court. He said that Baba Isegun took ill while in police custody and has been released on health grounds but will return to stand trial when he becomes medically fit.
http://www.gistmeblog.com/2014/12/human-parts-dealers-arrested-in-ogun.html?m=1
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Ogun State by gratiaeo(m): 8:52am On Dec 17, 2014
See the face of evil people
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Ogun State by rozayx5(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2014
largest employer of labour in the South West sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Ogun State by Redoil: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2014
The other day it was an alfa from kwara another day it was in oyo and another day it was in osun and now ogun state. Soon to follow ekiti kete, ondo and lagos. My people wetin dey happen to una head.

5 Likes

Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Ogun State by Firefire(m): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2014
Redoil:
The other day it was an alfa from kwara another day it was in oyo and another day it was in osun and now ogun state. Soon to follow ekiti kete, ondo and lagos. My people wetin dey happen to una head.

who be your people, the kidnappers
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Ogun State by mistabiola: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2014
Aha #Nawa ooooo
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Ogun State by WilyWily: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2014
Yoruba don come

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Ogun State by Redoil: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2014
Firefire:

who be your people, the kidnappers
after all we are one nigeria

1 Like

Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Ogun State by Firefire(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2014
Redoil:
after all we are one nigeria

Yes! Including the brandish skulls.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Ogun State by echobee(f): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2014
WilyWily:
Yoruba don come
try get some sense,abeg sad
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Ogun State by Trailblazer1(m): 9:31am On Dec 17, 2014
Dear money,
It seems our yoruba brothers are now loving more than their Igbo counterparts. Ever since they started to deny their love for you in public, you seemed to have also rejected them in the private. Please as they are now desperately showing their love for you through various means, may you also love them back.
In this season, please don't allow them to kill their fathers, mothers and children again before you show them your love. May you love them like their Igbo brothers.

Signed: sincere Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Ogun State by gratiaeo(m): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2014
echobee:

try get some sense,abeg sad
Are they not Yoruba people?
Human skulls is a lucrative business in South West
Re: Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Ogun State by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:48pm On Feb 19
grin

(1) (Reply)

Did Rotimi Amaechi Really Say This?? / My Watch - OBJ / When Last Did Buhari Sends Out Christmas Greeting To Christians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.