Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,877 members, 7,956,314 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] (19981 Views)

Lagos On Lockdown As Many Engage In "Last Minute Rush Buys For Xmas" - Photos / Sanusi: It's Illegal To Collect Dollar For Services Rendered In Nigeria / Why Do We Collect ATM Transaction Receipts Only To Dump Them? (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by CoCoLav(f): 10:40am On Dec 17, 2014
Scrypt:

Lol, I tire oh. Where have you been? How was your POP?

Been around, saw your FP topic grin that was a nice initiative. POP was fine but I wasn't really involved, was too busy taking selfies cheesy
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by IAMGEJ(m): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2014
Who make you faithful? grin grin grin
ireneony:
seun should please share christmas rice to us faithful nairalanders cheesy
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2014
CharlesNneji1:
The way you guys are bringing Linda Ikeji's story to the front page, soon Nairaland's frontpage will loose it's value.

Be original. Don't destroy nairaland's frontpage with copy copy

na true talk.I wonder why Seun cannot recruit

reporter
photographer
writer.......ati bebe loo.

sometimes I don't feel like entering naira land because it has turn to chinko I.e China made.....copycat tinz
2015 is knocking , u better improved and upgrade
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by ireneony(f): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2014
dridowu:
They don't believe in "the patient dog eat the fattest bone" now its "eni yara lo ogun gbe"
No orderliness
where was the dog when the flesh was eatenundecidedabi dog nor de chop meat
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by ireneony(f): 10:43am On Dec 17, 2014
IAMGEJ:
Who make you faithful? grin grin grin
u know na, despite the ban wey i de collect i still de nairaland tongue
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by izikjon(m): 10:43am On Dec 17, 2014
Good one.

Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 17, 2014
CoCoLav:

Been around, saw your FP topic grin that was a nice initiative. POP was fine but I wasn't really involved, was too busy taking selfies cheesy

Oh, great. Means there's alot to talk about and plenty selfies to view wink.

Errrr, The FP topic, well, call it philanthropy. I'm just helping out in the way I can.

Check your notifications
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by CoCoLav(f): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2014
Scrypt:

Oh, great. Means there's alot to talk about and plenty selfies to view wink.

Errrr, The FP topic, well, call it philanthropy. I'm just helping out in the way I can.

Check your notifications

Errr....are you coming for the party?
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 17, 2014
CoCoLav:
Where is the commotion?

Thought I will see people fighting and struggling...

All I see is a crowd and some people are sitting and discussing sef.

OP if you see real commotion you no go fit take picture . Your phone for don scatter for ground and if you bend to pick am them go match you join

Anything makes front page now , if na real commotion people go dey orderly like this.

Think it's about time to deactivate permanently from NL
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by blesszzy(m): 10:57am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:

Lolz...me don't want rice oo, I want all the moni av spent in purchasing MB...
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 17, 2014
CoCoLav:

Errr....are you coming for the party?

'Fortunately', I am not. I'm hiding somewhere in the south south at the moment.

You have to attend. Don't hide under the guise of that wedding.
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by ElFenomeno1: 10:59am On Dec 17, 2014
Words fail me.

Nigeria, a failed state!
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by gbaskiboy: 10:59am On Dec 17, 2014
CharlesNneji1:
80 percent of stories that made frontpage here this past few weeks were copied from Linda Ikeji's blog, soon Nairaland's frontpage will loose it's value. There are a lot of articles and stories here on nairaland sections that would be cool as front page material.

Don't turn nairaland front page into a Linda Ikeji blog extension

Be original. Don't destroy nairaland's frontpage with copy copy
yeah absolutely agree with u, this forum is being bastardised with copy and paste from blogs. members of nairaland has topics that can grace front page, but they are being ignored. the admin should do something to it
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by ireneony(f): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2014
blesszzy:

Lolz...me don't want rice oo, I want all the moni av spent in purchasing MB...
my money wen for wifi and mb should be converted to a bag of rice for now
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by CoCoLav(f): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2014
Scrypt:

'Fortunately', I am not. I'm hiding somewhere in the south south at the moment.

You have to attend. Don't hide under the guise of that wedding.

But you are 'hiding', why can't I 'hide' too.

Seen and done BTW wink
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by dre11(m): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2014
CoCoLav:
Where is the commotion?

OP if you see real commotion you no go fit take picture . Your phone for don scatter for ground and if you bend to pick am them go match you join

You dey mind the OP,

That's the best way to attract traffic nahgringrin
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by willorie(f): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2014
CoCoLav:
Where is the commotion?

Tell am
cus me too no follow see de commotion sad sad
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 17, 2014
CoCoLav:

But you are 'hiding', why can't I 'hide' too.

Seen and done BTW wink

Only one person is permitted to hide at a time.

And since I'm first to indicate interest, wait your turn on the next one tongue.
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by blesszzy(m): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
my money wen for wifi and mb should be converted to a bag of rice for now

Hmmmmm, u go like rice gan.
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by ireneony(f): 11:08am On Dec 17, 2014
blesszzy:

Hmmmmm, u go like rice gan.
for sure na
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by PAINGAIN: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2014
fpeter:
AWOOFFF!!!!!!
dey run belle!!!!

1 Like

Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2014
Seun Abeg u need to do something for your followers o. People like us that are addicted to nairaland. if people like, let them say u are copying other blogs but truth is a lot of people need help.

Abeg think am. Make your own be new year give away. It doesn't have to be money. Could be something material. Please appreciate us o....
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 17, 2014
NB do give us without us stressing our selfs
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by seunwen2(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:

Abiiii
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 17, 2014
See dem, after dem go open dat dia disgusting mouth begin talk say Govt moni no dey reach dem
If u can't beat dem, I guess u know d rest
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by Maximus17(m): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
where was the dog when the flesh was eatenundecidedabi dog nor de chop meat
grin the dog na vegetarian ni
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by ireneony(f): 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Maximus17:
grin the dog na vegetarian ni
grin abi o
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by adebayoggt(m): 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
good for the service.
I wonder what d govt will do for workers in other agencies that are more into generating the revenue the LIRS is collecting. last year was nothing to write home about.wonder if there will be any improvement this year that election is around d corner.
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by adebayoggt(m): 12:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
GamalielChima:
See dem, after dem go open dat dia disgusting mouth begin talk say Govt moni no dey reach dem
If u can't beat dem, I guess u know d rest
if u re in d system u will known they re right.they re privy to know what goes on @ d top
Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by emmiekwu(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
fpeter:
AWOOFFF!!!!!!

Re: Commotion As Lagos Revenue Service Staff Rush To Collect Xmas Gifts [photos] by fpeter(f): 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=emmiekwu post=28959793][/quote]

tripple.. kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Abandon 30m Bank Accounts / Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself / Top 17 Ways On How To Start And Run A Successful Bar Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.