Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

*** Sweet Poison ...nigerians Beware!!! *** - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / *** Sweet Poison ...nigerians Beware!!! *** (786 Views)

Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. / Health Expert Warns: Any Food Eaten After 8pm Is Poison / Doctors To Treat Deafness With Snake Poison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*** Sweet Poison ...nigerians Beware!!! *** by femigeisha: 11:06am On Dec 17, 2014
Guyz I want to draw your attention to a shocking discovery I made yesterday. (Please note that I am not writing this to blackmail any brand but in the interest of the general public)

I felt the need for a soft drink after dinner (Yes I know it’s a bad habit – water is better) and I thought I should reduce the level of danger am exposing myself so i went for a popular “SUGAR-FREE” cream soda. I finished the drink and out of curiosity, I felt the need to confirm what exactly gives the soda that sweet taste since its sugar free. While reading the content section, I saw “WARNING: This drink contains ASPARTAME / PHENYLALANINE”

The fact that the manufacturer is warning me of those big names made me more curious. Thank God for Google and my ever reliable VISAFONE service, I checked online and was shocked by the grave danger the long term consumption of those chemicals will cause to humans. ASPARTAME according to research can cause not fewer than 90 different symptoms. This includes: headache/migraine, dizziness, seizures, nausea, numbness, fatigue, depression etc.For details Please visit http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/11/06/aspartame-most-dangerous-substance-added-to-food.aspx

I fear o, Guyz I strongly advice that we do a check on the contents of whatever we’re going to eat and use on our body. Thank God for this information age, getting information online is now smooth and easy. I know we cant check all things ( because kilishi, zobo, kunu, opah, booli etc no dey get content details) but at least check the ones that are available.

Especially during this festive period where our markets are flooded with ship-load of imported consumables… BE YOUR OWN NAFDAC BECAUSE I NO NO NO DEY O !!!
Re: *** Sweet Poison ...nigerians Beware!!! *** by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
do u smoke dat u r taking soda?
Re: *** Sweet Poison ...nigerians Beware!!! *** by kemiola89(f): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
hmm! Thanks for the info... What we eat determines how long we live

(1) (Reply)

Indian Doctors Separate African Conjoined Twins / Please Answer This: Are You Sure You Can Perform On Bed? / Best Site For A Canadian To Get A MicroG Vaporizer By Snoop Dogg?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.