Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Don't Open This,....just Don't,i Mean,don't. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Don't Open This,....just Don't,i Mean,don't. (1515 Views)

Brain Teaser.....read Carefully.... Yes I Mean Carefully / Just Don't Shoot! / Men Just Don't Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Open This,....just Don't,i Mean,don't. by jomek1(m): 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
So u later opened this thread, you are to stubborn o,bt do u know what?

Someone loves you so much as stubborn as u are.His name is Jesus Christ.
Now give ur life to Him and have eternal life,say these prayers with all ur heart:
Dear Lord Jesus,I believe you are the son of God,I believe that God sent you to die for my sins.I come to you today.
I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord of my life. I declear that I am now born again,thank you father for saving me.
Wow,congrats!

1 Like

Re: Don't Open This,....just Don't,i Mean,don't. by Joshkid(m): 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
l;lz
Re: Don't Open This,....just Don't,i Mean,don't. by ammyluv2002(f): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
jomek1:
So u later opened this thread, you are to stubborn o,bt do u know what?

Someone loves you so much as stubborn as u are.His name is Jesus Christ.
Now give ur life to Him and have eternal life,say these prayers with all ur heart:
Dear Lord Jesus,I believe you are the son of God,I believe that God sent you to die for my sins.I come to you today.
I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord of my life. I declear that I am now born again,thank you father for saving me.
Wow,congrats!
Yes! I love dis.....it makes me happy when I see peeps using social media to talk about Jesus. God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Don't Open This,....just Don't,i Mean,don't. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
G you are a real guy keep it up mhen coolG you are a real guy keep it up mhen

1 Like

Re: Don't Open This,....just Don't,i Mean,don't. by jomek1(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Yes! I love dis.....it makes me happy when I see peeps using social media to talk about Jesus. God bless you
Thanks
Re: Don't Open This,....just Don't,i Mean,don't. by Presley243(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
100 likes for u guy... Althouqh u made me anqry at first but later made me the most happiest man on earth... Thnk u... And God bless

1 Like

Re: Don't Open This,....just Don't,i Mean,don't. by jomek1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
Presley243:
100 likes for u guy... Althouqh u made me anqry at first but later made me the most happiest man on earth... Thnk u... And God bless
thanks bro
Re: Don't Open This,....just Don't,i Mean,don't. by bunmioguns(m): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
kiss kiss
Re: Don't Open This,....just Don't,i Mean,don't. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
The title of the message is very attractive and I opened it out of curiosity.
Re: Don't Open This,....just Don't,i Mean,don't. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
Wao! thank u for showing me dat some1 loves me like that keep it up k

(1) (Reply)

This Really Got Me Crack / What Is The Correlation Between The Two Objects (pix) / Photo: When you Allow your Rival To Become your Barber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.