Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Nairalanders:churches Or Hospitals??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders:churches Or Hospitals??? (910 Views)

Churches Or Drink Bars....which Is More Rampant In Your Neighbourhood? / Who Makes More Noise:churches Or Mosques / Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders:churches Or Hospitals??? by jahstech: 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
[size=16pt]Just outside my area, very close to where i hustle, i noticed a lot of people were gathered, men mostly, a lot of talking and discussion was going on, when i asked, a friend told me that one of the men lost his wife just recently and they were planning on the burial. What stroke me most was the story that follows:that the lady was sick for some time, instead of taking her to the hospital, she was taken to the church!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After some days of doing whatever they thought they were doing, the woman's situation worsened and she had to be rushed to the hospital(IN MY OWN OPINION, WAS THAT NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THE FIRST STEP?) where she passed out!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not the first time am hearing such issue, it keeps happening now and then, my question now is: what is the right thing to do/which is proper? Take your sick friend, family member or relative to the church for healing or take them to the HOSPITAL[/size]
Re: Nairalanders:churches Or Hospitals??? by Tallesty1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
SMH............
Re: Nairalanders:churches Or Hospitals??? by jahstech: 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
Tallesty1:
SMH............
Meaning
Re: Nairalanders:churches Or Hospitals??? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
The consequence of taking God at His word can sometimes be fatal and grave.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders:churches Or Hospitals??? by jahstech: 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
The consequence of taking God at His word can sometimes be fatal and grave.

How do you mean?
Re: Nairalanders:churches Or Hospitals??? by ooman(m): 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
A woman also recently died in my area. She was suffering from stroke, she was taken to a "praying" church. She died after sometime.

god is definitely a failure if he exists or he just doesn't care.
But the truth is that there is no god.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders:churches Or Hospitals??? by jahstech: 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
ooman:
A woman also recently died in my area. She was suffering from stroke, she was taken to a "praying" church. She died after sometime.

god is definitely a failure if he exists or he just doesn't care.
But the truth is that there is no god.

hmmm, you are about to raise so many dust.
Re: Nairalanders:churches Or Hospitals??? by ooman(m): 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
jahstech:

hmmm, you are about to raise so many dust.

All dusts settle with time tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders:churches Or Hospitals??? by jahstech: 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
ooman:

All dusts settle with time tongue
Lets watch and see shocked
Re: Nairalanders:churches Or Hospitals??? by lilmaydee(m): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
God is not stupid for giving us herbs, roots and brain(knowledge) for our healing. Bt they think everything is spiritual.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders:churches Or Hospitals??? by jahstech: 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
I guess that's why they say common sense no common!
Re: Nairalanders:churches Or Hospitals??? by finofaya: 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
As long as medicine is not from the devil, hospital first. Also rich people tend to go to the hospital. We should emulate them. One can always pray from the hospital.

(1) (Reply)

The True Origin Of Christmas / The Greatest Mistake Of Many Men Of God (.picture) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.