Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] (47856 Views)

Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by maclatunji: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
Brightology2:
Am a redeem member bt I will vote for apcit except daddy ask us to vote for dem

Daddy? What about mummy?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by jadajada: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
It's nt gonna make any difference.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Equado(m): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
Oluwadhemmy:
We d redeemed are bhind u Osinbajo...#ride_on...#buhari/Osinbajo cum 2015
personify yourself...am a redeemed and ill never ever vote 4 buhari or whoever his running mate is

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by bayulll01(m): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:

and they are those feeding Tinubu and his dogs like you grin
feeding who,uselesss people that can't feed themselves first,how pathetic for u and ur miserable life to stick with a loosers that is messing more than 160million nigeria lives everyday,he's a weak stooge and a useless one also,Vote for him who cares pathetic loosers
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by ozoneamani02(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Splashme:
ACHIEVEMENTS OF PRESIDENT Goodluck Ebele Jonathan – Still counting...

1. Transportation: Lagos to Kano rail – Fixed and running with new coaches added

2. Enugu – PH – Maiduguri Rail – Fixed. To be commissioned soon

2. Aladja – Ajaokuta Rail – Fixed and tested. To commence full operation in new year

3. Key Benin NNPC depot – Fixed and running

4. Onitsha river port – Fixed and ready

5. Second Niger Bridge – Ongoing with Sure-P funds

5. Onitsha Owerri Road – Fixed. Smooth sail

6. Owerri – PH Road. Ongoing. Almost complete

7. Benin – Lokoja – Abuja Road – Ongoing with work from two ends simultaneously. Road being expanded to 10 lanes at some sections.

8. Ibadan – Ilorin Road – Fixed and smooth sale

9. Omotosho I Power plant – Completed and Commissioned

10. Omotosho II power generating plant – Built from scratch and commissioned

11. Geregu power generating plant – Completed and Commissioned

12. The whole National transmission grid being rehabilitated and upgraded

13. First of its kind N1 two way transmission grid installed between Benin and Onitsha to prevent nationwide grid collapse like we have always had

14. Power privatization completed and PHCN unbundled. FG makes profit from sales

15. All workers of the former PHCN paid off transparently

16. No more police check points all over the country. No more harassment from these check points and blatant bribery by these officers

17. Police reforms ongoing. No more harassment by police in police stations across the country

18. Police college completely rebuilt from scratch

19. Police housing estates built and commissioned

20. YouWIN 1 and 2 completed transparently with YouWIN II particularly reserved only for women empowerment. Beneficiaries have created lot of jobs

21. Super Eagles won Nations cup

22. Under 17 won the world cup

23. All winning athletes promised monies and paid in full

24. Abuja Stadium Rehabilitated

25. Kano International Airport Remodeled. One of 9 airports remodeled across the nation
Sir!Get ur facts right.As far as am concerned 8, 16 & 17 are not fixed.You can do better by saying the truth or are u acting by the script.That road is a route i plight nearly every weekend.Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Greenlandncom(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Some people are still living in the '60s! What's the population of RCCG?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by folu4real(f): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
englishmart:
is he their church's highest tithe payer?

ask google.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:

can we bet?

Bros- you cant bet wit me on issues that concern kano. I know morethan you do, born and breed here.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by caterpillar: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
ebubest19:
Even if GMD picks my Dad as his running mate, i won't vote him?

U can lie!

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Btruth: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
I'm listening to a live programme on the Faji FM, and Ambrosse Shomide just announce that APC is yet to official announce it's potential VP. I'm so confused now.
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by maclatunji: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
sirRiddy:
Unfortunately, the emergence of this man as VP aspirant would be the only reason a good number of the large church and other 'daddy G.O' faithfuls would vote for APC.
Unfortunate not because I am for or against GMB, but because a strong political clime is not usually based on religious and ethnic prejudice like ours.

This shows those who do not know that everybody is a politician. Give them what they want and they will sing your song. Tinubu had figured this out eons ago.
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
bayulll01:
feeding who,uselesss people that can't feed themselves first,how pathetic for u and ur miserable life to stick with a loosers that is messing more than 160million nigeria lives everyday,he's a weak stooge and a useless one also,Vote for him who cares pathetic loosers
you don't make noise. nobody can be compare with igbos. we are feeding and believing in ourselves even without government.

you cannot try IGBOs grin

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by snthesis(m): 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
y do i feel, this is another scam thread
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
papiforreal:

Bros- you cant bet wit me on issues that concern kano. I know morethan you do, born and breed here.

highest we can get is violent.

i implore they bring their dogs to order and vote like men.
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by iwriterng(m): 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
This is wrong! Now RCCG members will vote based on religion.
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by michylabo(m): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
theV0ice:

Don't mind the hypocrites. Ask him if he said the same thing when GEJ knelt down like a humble lamb to get daddy G.O's blessings.....and endorsement in 2011.

If this will kill them, let them go and die

The voice, u just insult pple cos u find it hard to reason... U only insult... Person go soon curse u. Then u wld know the difference btw an insult and curse.
Was GEJ ever a pastor....
Did u think it was even right for so called men of God to bless criminals who take over seat of power and steal, kill and make citizen suffer...
TB Joshua wld bless them.
RCCG wld bless them
e.t.c.

Every supposedly men of God or Allah wld bless them..
Do u think God even hear such prayers or think the blessing God gives them is to become corrupt and inflict pain on citizenry...

So if u want to deny the truth, go ahead, but be matured abt it and not insult others.. Cos it might be u who is blinded, hypocritical, dead and empty
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Jollymich(m): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
simple arithmetic i have been looking for this equation. The way they are taking they think buhari is popular in my area nobody wants to hear that name jona is die hard type but we are conforted instead of another god that can kill us all
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by NugesCapable(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
everyone wans to eat out of d natonal cake......Smh
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by asids55: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
donedy:
So, If I may ask, Redeem's church congregation now surpasses that of Catholic or Anglican?

Miscalculation done by some deluded fools. Counting on redeem congregation is like counting on a single catholic dioceses for vote.

well add the total number of northerners that will vote for him plus the total redeem populace plus the total number of Nigerians that want change and a strong Anglican like me...do the maths and you will see that you are the deluded fool

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by davidonyemayma: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
waterhouse071:
Bad news for PDP. They can't tag APC as Islamic party again.

Your foolishness is legendary

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by seangy4konji: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
Things are going to be better in Nigeria soon. No one can tell me now about the Muslim Muslim thing unless you really don't want a changed Nigeria.

We are the ones to change the faith of or country and save it from going dieter the drain.

God bless Nigeria.

Apc all the way.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Emodeee: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
that will nt stop PDP from rigging the election.
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by thaoriginator: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
Splashme:

1. Transportation: Lagos to Kano rail – Fixed and running with new coaches added

2. Aladja – Ajaokuta Rail – Fixed and tested. To commence full operation in new year

7. Benin – Lokoja – Abuja Road – Ongoing with work from two ends simultaneously. Road being expanded to 10 lanes at some sections.

13. First of its kind N1 two way transmission grid installed between Benin and Onitsha to prevent nationwide grid collapse like we have always had

14. Power privatization completed and PHCN unbundled. FG makes profit from sales

16. No more police check points all over the country. No more harassment from these check points and blatant bribery by these officers

17. Police reforms ongoing. No more harassment by police in police stations across the country

20. YouWIN 1 and 2 completed transparently with YouWIN II particularly reserved only for women empowerment. Beneficiaries have created lot of jobs

25. Kano International Airport Remodeled. One of 9 airports remodeled across the nation
Weeee Nooooo Deyyyyyy Vottttte Forrrrr Jonad'aft. Sorry! You can list long achievements of his from here to Toronto, we ain't voting shits! Otuoke 2015 na hin sure pass. *kisses voters card and hides it a drawer* cheesy

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by maclatunji: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
OdionOdion:
The last time I check RCCG lost hundreds of their members,properties-including pastors and places of worship perpertrated by GMB boys,RCCG I known will not be part of the BLOOD letting

We should send the security agencies to you to help them list these "Buhari boys" because we are looking for peace and you seem to know the troublemakers disturbing Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by swezenberg(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
I once said it that PDP are babies besides APC when it comes to poiltics. The only man that can face Tinubu is Baba Obasanjo not this Otuoke man. Now They have picked the the Parish pastor of banana Island Church as APC vice Presidential candidate. It is not only RCCG that will vote him, other pentecostals will join. PDP has lost this battle. No wonder Asari Dokubo doubted the victory of Jonathan of recent.

They were using Religion against APC before and APC has served them another shocker. Waiting for PDP to pick Sultan as VP candidate

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Glomoni: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
ur so on point jare! they ain't seen nothing!
ifyalways:
Hmmmn

Politics of sentiments : religion, tribalism and nepotism.

Last time it was Bakare, now it's RCCG.

Jokers.
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by asids55: 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
Splashme:

so 21,22,23 na achievements for your own village abi...na ur type no dey allow nigeria move forward at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by steryj(m): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
kai!, a church denomination member which i belong to, how can i be indifferent to his ambition? GEJ am really sorry!

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Jollymich(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
please this is a game of number and its politic dont wish somebody dead because you want to get to power by all means its not possible no body is a fool again take it easy because prison is open to welcome any electoral offender if this politicians are worthy to die for come out and challenge constituted authority you area will be declared as in north east and your will have no peace. God bless my country
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by otokx(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hope all of you have a voters card?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.