Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,379 members, 7,958,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

"Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth (35115 Views)

What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane / What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class / Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by RaeMystix: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
drlawizle:

Incase you never heard Nigerian wives ranked the most unfaithful wives in the world

Why we no go turn una to baby momma? Make una con give person disease abi?

You are a certified i.diot. So you based your stupid anology, on some non credible website poll from india, as your source of evidence; right?
Just so you know...it read 54% and not 100%; you dumb mess...So does that mean that your mother and sister are amongst that percentage?.... That also might include both of your grandmas. You may never know.
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by kelvz(m): 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=Trypa post=29024192][/quote] tanx.. and i love ur pics
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by kelvz(m): 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=rossyc post=28970943][/quote] .. lolzz it aint cool to wash ur wife undies nau..

there is limit to er'tin
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
RaeMystix:

You are a certified i.diot. So you based your stupid anology, on some non credible website poll from india, as your source of evidence; right?
Just so you know...it read 54% and not 100%; you dumb mess...So does that mean that your mother and sister are amongst that percentage?.... That also might include both of your grandmas. You may never know.

Lol...babymomma its a new statistics based on your new generation loose women that screws anything moving of which yur dr Bossette....our mothers & grandmas were

icons but you look like a runaway girl that always bitc.hes her mom hence the reason you failed to imbibe her virtues...wait you said 54% & yur cool widdit? Until its 100%?

Ofcourse you should be...cos your now empowerment teaches to match men in screwing...afterall what a man can do a woman can do better...yur such a wonderFOOL

idi..ot...

Well sorry we 9ja men don sharp pass that....we don move on to better things & leave old used & abused cargoes like you to keep on cussing & venge all ya want...haha!
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by RaeMystix: 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
drlawizle:

Lol...babymomma its a new statistics based on your new generation loose women that screws anything moving of which yur dr Bossette....our mothers & grandmas were

icons but you look like a runaway girl that always bitc.hes her mom hence the reason you failed to imbibe her virtues...wait you said 54% & yur cool widdit? Until its 100%?

Ofcourse you should be...cos your now empowerment teaches to match men in screwing...afterall what a man can do a woman can do better...yur such a wonderFOOL

idi..ot...

Well sorry we 9ja men don sharp pass that....we don move on to better things & leave old used & abused cargoes like you to keep on cussing & venge all ya want...haha!

You really don't even make any sense....You are just an Inchorent fool whose trying so hard to act smart.

So you claimed me to be baby mama because?, I told you i do have kids out of wedlock?...Do you even know what the term " baby mama" is?.

You call me a "runaway" that always bitches her mom?.... Google the meaning of of a "runaway".... I encourage you to do so.

You do not even know how to get under one's skin?...You don't even make any sense, whatsoever ever.

I have gotten into e fights with other males on Nl, due to personal views, and the difference with them is I actually do have to use thorough cognitive thinking, and apply constructive points, when auguring my point...With you, I'm actually feeling a lot dumber as I reply you.....You are just so urgghhhhh!...DUMB!

You claim Nigerian men are getting married to foreigners, yet you see and hear about alot of Nigerian men abroad, getting divorced to their foreigner wives, all to move back to Nigeria to settle for another woman.

I bet your black behind, haven't even gotten a foreigner to even notice you exist, but you and your insecure self will log in on Nairaland, to boost about how foreigners are much more better than Nigerian women?.
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
RaeMystix:

You really don't even make any sense....You are just an Inchorent fool whose trying so hard to act smart.

So you claimed me to be baby mama because?, I told you i do have kids out of wedlock?...Do you even know what the term " baby mama" is?.

You call me a "runaway" that always bitches her mom?.... Google the meaning of of a "runaway".... I encourage you to do so.

You do not even know how to get under one's skin?...You don't even make any sense, whatsoever ever.

I have gotten into e fights with other males on Nl, due to personal views, and the difference with them is I actually do have to use thorough cognitive thinking, and apply constructive points, when auguring my point...With you, I'm actually feeling a lot dumber as I reply you.....You are just so urgghhhhh!...DUMB!

You claim Nigerian men are getting married to foreigners, yet you see and hear about alot of Nigerian men abroad, getting divorced to their foreigner wives, all to move back to Nigeria to settle for another woman.

I bet your black behind, haven't even gotten a foreigner to even notice you exist, but you and your insecure self will log in on Nairaland, to boost about how foreigners are much more better than Nigerian women?.

You just shown that your still backward in your thinking to believe 9ja men are running back home to hook yur fagged asssses...perhoas stories yall console yourselves

with...most of y'all as useless as the P in Pneumonia.... argue with the weakdumbasssss guys who you gat under your fatbehind saying you argue constructively...

aint like ya looking for a maga to notice I walk up to them...yur the one in need to be noticed...cos yur time is ticking & its almost midnight...so holla let'em see ya.
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by RaeMystix: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
drlawizle:

You just shown that your still backward in your thinking to believe 9ja men are running back home to hook yur fagged asssses...perhoas stories yall console yourselves

with...most of y'all as useless as the P in Pneumonia.... argue with the weakdumbasssss guys who you gat under your fatbehind saying you argue constructively...

aint like ya looking for a maga to notice I walk up to them...yur the one in need to be noticed...cos yur time is ticking & its almost midnight...so holla let'em see ya.

What the hek does Perhoas mean?

"Most of y'all as useless as the P in Pneumonia"...Did you just relate women to pneumonia? grin grin

Mehn!...I read your last paragraph twice, and in slow motion....I even got down to the retard level, and I'm yet to get what dey hek you're saying....No joke.

I can't take this anymore; I'm so done. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
RaeMystix:

What the hek does Perhoas mean?

"Most of y'all as useless as the P in Pneumonia"...Did you just relate women to pneumonia? grin grin

Mehn!...I read your last paragraph twice, and in slow motion....I even got down to the retaard level, and I'm yet to get what dey hek you're saying....No joke.

I can't take this anymore; I'm so done. grin grin

Retard is what you'll be when I'm done with ya...you'll realize how stupid you actually are thinking you got a brain all this while

Cheers babymomma...go to the club & shake for dollars since you had a rough day fighting your babydadda
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Missmossy(f): 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hahaha he is just starting grin
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by RaeMystix: 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
drlawizle:

Retard is what you'll be when I'm done with ya...you'll realize how stupid you actually are thinking you got a brain all this while

Cheers babymomma...go to the club & shake for dollars since you had a rough day fighting your babydadda

Your frontal lobe must have gotten really damaged. Honest, cos you do not have the realization of how stupid and dumb you sound?....Your words have no meaning, or correlation to the topic at hand...You make up non existing words just to fill in a paragraph.

I am a well educated college student who is living it up, and yes, if I ever were to become a baby mama, it wouldn't be with some slow ediot who seems to be allergic to grammar.

I see a tw.at who is not only allergic to the use of english grammar, but also too insecure that he has to go after whites, in order to feel some sense of self worth.

Baby mama?..You wish.... So you think I go to clubs to party?...Pls, I have a way better life than yours...One I carry with pride.

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
RaeMystix:

Your frontal lobe must have gotten really damaged. Honest, cos you do not have the realization of how stupid and dumb you sound....Your words have no meaning, or correlation to the topic at hand...You make up non existing words just to fill in a paragraph.

I am a well educated college student who is living it up, and yes, if I ever were to become a baby mama, it wouldn't be with some slow ediot who seems to be allergic to grammar.

I see a tw.at who is not only allergic to the use of english grammar, but also too insecure that he has to go after whites, in order to feel some sense of self worth.

Baby mama?..You wish.... So you think I go to clubs to party?...Pls, I have a way better life than yours...One I carry with pride.

Lol...you dont need to be a lunatic to behave like one...same applies to being a babymomma....yur a dumbrain hence I garra break it down for ya...

"Queensized bed..graduate" & whateva the shitt you label yourself are core traits of ppl with lowself esteem...my certificate is one you'll drool to have but I dnt need 2 spew

such here cos I'm cool with masef certificate/not...thus you gotta go learn what self-esteem means if your palsified cerebrum will permit ya...

Keep speaking English like it shows how classy you're....we here speak even french & german & we not bit.ching bout it...

Fvck you & your loser babymomma drama
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by RaeMystix: 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
drlawizle:

Lol...you dont need to be a lunatic to behave like one...same applies to being a babymomma....yur a dumbrain hence I garra break it down for ya...

"Queensized bed..graduate" & whateva the shitt you label yourself are core traits of ppl with lowself esteem...my certificate is one you'll drool to have but I dnt need 2 spew

such here cos I'm cool with masef certificate/not...thus you gotta go learn what self-esteem means if your palsified cerebrum will permit ya...

Keep speaking English like it shows how classy you're....we here speak even french & german & we not bit.ching bout it...

Fvck you & your loser babymomma drama

You finally admitted you are in lack of comprehension and the use of English language, cos I would have been bummed if were to you claim that you live in a country like England or the United States...Phew!...Even folks in Nigeria, are very good at the use of English grammar.....What a huge shame, on your part.

Well; like I earlier stated, I am a very well educated...That is for a fact, and a queen sized bed with Egyptian conformers, aren't expensive, to buy.....I can afford both.

Weren't you the dummmy who first told me that I haven't gotten pass the shores of Nigeria "?. ...That is what insecure folks like yourself, use as a means of superiority to shut someone up, when getting into a conversation/ agreement with someone on NL...I've met your likes

Fact, there are so many other Nigerians on here, that live and study abroad.... They are very well secured enough, not to put it on other people faces.........Same goes for people who although live in Nigeria, and have very good comprehension, than you do.......I can tell by your use of English language....All mouth, but no substance.

Have you forgotten that you were the one who insinuated due to your comments that you knew better about Whites?. In hopes of shutting me up?....That is what insecurity is all about...Google it.

You just can't get the fact that you verrryyyyyyy Slowwwww!....Very dumb.

Baby mama drama?... Are you insane?. ...Your constant labeling of the baby mama phrase, makes me feel like you are dealing with some type of situation, involving your baby mama....Am I wrong?.

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
RaeMystix:

You finally admitted you are in lack of comprehension and the use of English language, cos I would have been bummed if were to you claim that you live in a country like England or the United States...Phew!...Even folks in Nigeria, are very good at the use of English grammar.....What a huge shame, on your part.

Well; like I earlier stated, I am a very well educated...That is for a fact, and a queen sized bed with Egyptian conformers, aren't expensive, to buy.....I can afford both.

Weren't you the dummmy who first told me that I haven't gotten pass the shores of Nigeria "?. ...That is what insecure folks like yourself, use as a means of superiority to shut someone up, when getting into a conversation/ agreement with someone on NL...I've met your likes

Fact, there are so many other Nigerians on here, that live and study abroad.... They are very well secured enough, not to put it on other people faces.........Same goes for people who although live in Nigeria, and have very good comprehension, than you do.......I can tell by your use of English language....All mouth, but no substance.

Have you forgotten that you were the one who insinuated due to your comments that you knew better about Whites?. In hopes of shutting me up?....That is what insecurity is all about...Google it.

You just can't get the fact that you verrryyyyyyy Slowwwww!....Very dumb.

Baby mama drama?... Are you insane?. ...Your constant labeling of the baby mama phrase, makes me feel like you are dealing with some type of situation, involving your baby mama....Am I wrong?.

To think that as a means of shutting you up is not only low self-esteem on your part but also a defense-mechanism & also your pointing fingers means your in self-denial of

mental issues...which makes your case even worse to be managed...you'll need to be taken to the Atlantic to have your asss whipped adequately to drive out every

demons bedevilling you b4 we can start your psychotherapy proper...I dont expect you to grasp my English its far beyond your brain that didnt grow well...your nigerian

english that can only get you a job here as bartender or at best a messenger is what you brandish....mo.ron

P.s your still a baby momma dont get mad about it....its what your destined to be
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by RaeMystix: 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
drlawizle:

To think that as a means of shutting you up is not low self-esteem on your part but also a defense-mechanism & also your pointing fingers means your in self-denial of

mental issues...which makes your case even worse to be managed...you'll need to be taken to the Atlantic to have your asss whipped adequately to drive out every

demons bedevilling you b4 we can start your psychotherapy proper...I dont expect you to grasp my English its far beyond your brain that didnt grow well...your nigerian

english that can only get you a job here as bartender or at best a messenger is what you brandish....mo.ron

grin grin grin grin

When did I ever point fingers at you?...For what?. I called you out for using your so called resources, to try to shut me up......That isn't finger pointing; You dumb f.uck...That is a simple case of me exposing you as an insecure dude....Big difference.

Hon, it was clear from the beginning that you aren't all there in the skull....As in, your wires weren't connecting well....Something is wrong with you....You called me" baby mama"; insinuated that I was a prostitute " Shaking my ass in the club", and now calling me someone who suffers from mental illness?... You don't even know express the use of English language.... I've even lost a few brain cells, Just by trying to make sense of what the hek your saying.

So, the next phase now is to play victim? undecided.....Pls, get a hobby.

I can't comprehend your use of English language, cos your words are like that of a total mentally retarded individual.

Don't you know what a comma is?.....Are you allergic to that too?.

"A messenger is what I brandish "?...Okay oh!..hahahaha..

"Your English is indeed far beyond my brain"; if your level of comprehension is an example that " your brain grew well"?shocked( if that actually is a correct grammar), then I'm very grateful that mine never did. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
RaeMystix:

grin grin grin grin

When did I ever point fingers at you?...For what?. I called you out for using your so called resources, to try to shut me up......That isn't finger point...You dumb TV.ck...That is a simple case of me exposing you as an insecure dude....Big difference.

Hon, it was clear from the beginning that you aren't all there in the skull....As in, your wires weren't connecting well....Something is wrong with you....You called me" baby mama"; insinuated that I was a prostitute " Shaking my ass in the club", and now calling me someone who suffers from mental illness?... You don't even know express the use of English language.... I've even lost a few brain cells, Just by trying to make sense of what the hek your saying.

So, the next phase now is to play victim? undecided.....Pls, get a hobby.

I can't comprehend your use of English language, cos your words are like that of a total mentally retarded individual.

Don't you know what a comma is?.....Are you allergic to that too?.

"A messenger is what I brandish "?...Okay oh!..hahahaha

Yes I called you all those cos that's what you are & much more...your last statement just puts you as an illiterate who poses as a learned...typical of inferior people.

Stop making a fo.ol of yourself by trying so hard to make a fo.ol of others...you're either a slowpoke or a yur so quick to reply that you dont realize how foolish you sound..

Playing victim for you....now you got me laughing angrily...a generation of yurs put 2geda cant put that on me...victims point fingers which what your type is known for...gudnyt!
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by RaeMystix: 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
drlawizle:

Yes I called you all those cos that's what you are & much more...your last statement just puts you as an illiterate who poses as a learned...typical of inferior people.

Stop making a fo.ol of yourself by trying so hard to make a fo.ol of others...you're either a slowpoke or a yur so quick to reply that you dont realize how foolish you sound..

Playing victim for you....now you got me laughing angrily...a generation of yurs put 2geda cant put that on me...victims point fingers which what your type is known for...gudnyt!
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by RaeMystix: 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
Illiterate?....You don't even know what that means...Do you?....I can pinpoint atleast three grammatical blunders( and I'm been generous), that you constantly write on each of your replies; yet you call me an illiterate?. grin grin grin

You don't even know what playing the victim means; so It would be great torture, for me to try to explain that to you..... I'll just leave it as is.
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Trypa(f): 11:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
kelvz:
tanx.. and i love ur pics

AWw tnks dear
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by anigbajumo(m): 1:15am On Dec 20, 2014
[quote author=brito post=28967912][/quote]. If my mum catch me is anoda story....
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by RaeMystix: 2:24am On Dec 20, 2014
" A generation of yours put together, can't put that on me"?... shocked shocked shocked shocked..I just realized that I am not in a flame war with a teenage, nor with a young adult like myself; but with a fully grown adult...My apologies Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, Zion Balogun, In Dolce And Gabanna Top / Cynthia Morgan Acquires New Range Rover... / Jyothi Matharoo Goes Topless In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.