Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

"Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth (34805 Views)

What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane / What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class / Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Slimmos(m): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
Common.. Basketmouth is just joking.. U know he is comedian, he is just trying to b funny
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by CircleOfWilis: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Who is basketmouth? and what is house boy
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Kanyol(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
How i wish he can just cut his dada that always stand in the air like peacock....marriage will be a little easy for him grin
Baby, me I can wash anything at all for you o. Just say "I do" kiss
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by chijoy7(f): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
smiley
meImyself:
Good 4 u basketmouth.
smiley
meImyself:
Good 4 u basketmouth.
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by vickyswit1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ariguy:
Surulere...oboy na dere u go fear fear...no matter ur faithfulness,honesty,dedication and commitment u ar 2 a woman,she will never appreciate it..girls na devils +witch=IMAO..hehe..jst chilling my 5alive and akara..hahaha..bravo basketmouth
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
See husband material

3 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by holatin(m): 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
Behira:
Kai nawa for u oh undecided
baby wetin I do oooo
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by jimcomb(m): 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
need a job? goto www.yapinitiative.org and check out their career list to apply for one. who knows? pls tell a friend.
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by holatin(m): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
brito:

What is wrong in washing of bra and pants? Guy bend down wash the pants and bra, no time .
and if you catch your uncle washing pant, you go call mum istanta say dem don bewitch am ooooo
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by IYANGBALI: 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
stardragon:

na lie
na true,I no dey lie on wednesday
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Sanguine77(m): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
lifestyle1:
For those who does not know;

Basket mouth is a comedian
. undecided
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Sanguine77(m): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
lifestyle1:
For those who does not know;

Basket mouth is a comedian
. undecided
Especially the France and Iraq crew.
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
10 SIGNS THAT HE IS A MAN NOW!

Don't mind some of these NL boys spewing trash... Read this thread please, by me: 10 SIGNS THAT YOU ARE A MAN NOW!

4 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by lifestyle1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
DonDiego:

This your grammar na comedy too?

If he no correct wetin i suppose write in case of next time ?
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Dapresident(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
holatin:
no problem with that until you start washing pant and bra or bathing for your child while you wife is gossiping with her friends.

keep it up
OLODO tongue
holatin:
no problem with that until you start washing pant and bra or bathing for your child while you wife is gossiping with her friends.

keep it up
OLODO

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Cheeun(f): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
holatin:

keep it up
Insecurity at its peak. Smhundecided

4 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by holatin(m): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dapresident:
OLODO tongue OLODO
mamee kini moshe
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by holatin(m): 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
Cheeun:
Insecurity at its peak. Smhundecided

n, lack of confidence or assurance;
self-doubt:

Pls tell me ow insecurity comes into my post
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by RaeMystix: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
drlawizle:

Talking about people's parent that way as a response?

You just proved to the world you lack good home training....

With the girls we're having nowadays, most men will prefer going celibate cos girls plenty but wife scarce...with the crap this one just spewed.

P.S: no wonder men of nowadays prefer to have y'all as baby mamas...so much for women empowerment....better go & ask your mothers how they has successful marriages cos this women's generation is obviously lost

You aren't even making any sense. You claim " I lack home training ", only to back it up with baseless analogies.
I stated that you were the product of your upbringing, which clearly is a fact( judging from your completely opaque views, of a husband's role in the household).
I grew up with a father, who cooked, cleaned and took care of the household when necessary, without any complains or self of entitlement; and yes, although born and raised in the village, was also taught by his mother on how to take care of a home, while been a husband at the same time.
Telling me I lack home training, and pulling up the baby mama phrase, made me chuckle ....You clearly need to go find that audience somewhere else, cos you difinetly are in the wrong lane.

4 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by ephizywizy: 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
He is a terrible lier.
I saw basket mouth dis yesterday with does babe wey dey scatter marriage at park "n" shop yesterday, at seagate estate, salem bus stop very close to jakande, lagos. Is dt d act of being a houseboy to his wife?
D amazing thing is dt he bought a pack of cigarette n am wondering if he smokes or is 4 d babe.
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Dapresident(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
holatin:
mamee kini moshe
ya comment dey vex mi ni
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by LordReed(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
Tomorrow we will hear that Basketmouth has denied this story. tongue
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
RaeMystix:

You aren't even making any sense. You claim " I lack home training ", only to back it up with baseless analogies.
I stated that you were the product of your upbringing, which clearly is a fact( judging from your completely opaque views, of a husband's role in the household).
I grew up with a father, who cooked, cleaned and took care of the household when necessary, without any complains or self of entitlement; and yes, although born and raised in the village, was also taught by his mother on how to take care of a home, while been a husband at the same time.
Telling me I lack home training, and pulling up the baby mama phrase, made me chuckle ....You clearly need to go find that audience somewhere else, cos you difinetly are in the wrong lane.

Who asked about your father?

And because he did some home chores that makes him a role model to others and makes my view opaque...

So other men that dont raise a finger to do home chores also have opaque views about husbandry?

Not only are you a confirmed lazybone....but arrogantly ignorant about your roles asa woman..perhaps the reason my post seems to confuse you.

I pity the guy that ends up with you....

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by RaeMystix: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
drlawizle:

Who asked about your father?

And because he did some home chores that makes him a role model to others and makes my view opaque...

So other men that dont raise a finger to do home chores also have opaque views about husbandry?

Not only are you a confirmed lazybone....but arrogantly ignorant about your roles asa woman

I pity the guy that ends up with you....

My comment was in response to yours, and not to men in general....You sound like a complete weak human, who is misconstruing my words, so as to gain an audience.
I also pity the slave you'll pick for a wife.

2 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by chupcake(m): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
All of una wey dey call am names, una blind when he talk say he's not always around and those are the things he does when he is AROUND nii... *sigh*

Kudos to you bro. The more people especially men understand marriage is a partnership and not a CEO and VP relationship, the better it is for our generation as a whole.

4 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Edusouls(m): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
comedian,
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Funjosh(m): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Se lo to shocked

IYANGBALI:
women love good fok pass food
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by DonDiego(m): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
lifestyle1:

If he no correct wetin i suppose write in case of next time ?

For those who DON'T know is grammatically correct.
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by SAMBARRY: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
Raemysti this is for you

For a sensible analysiswink

Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by lifestyle1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
DonDiego:

For those who DON'T know is grammatically correct.
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
RaeMystix:

My comment was in response to yours, and not to men in general....You sound like a complete weak human, who is misconstruing my words, so as to gain an audience.
I also pity the slave you'll pick for a wife.

Why are you just shouting audience?.are you so ashamed

they will see how foolish your response to me are? White

women refuse their men even entering the kitchen cos

they see it as their domain & they enjoy it...did the men

force them into it? Youre here talking slavery...

I intentionally didnt quote you yet you jumped on my post to

expose your foolishness & now that your mo.ro.nic self is

getting scolded the right way yur shouting audience..

Abeg swerve make i see future jarey.

2 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by ladyinred: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
drlawizle:

Talking about people's parent that way as a response?

You just proved to the world you lack good home training....

With the girls we're having nowadays, most men will prefer going celibate cos girls plenty but wife scarce...with the crap this one just spewed.

P.S: no wonder men of nowadays prefer to have y'all as baby mamas...so much for women empowerment....better go & ask your mothers how they has successful marriages cos this women's generation is obviously lost
Na wa o, why are u taking panadol for Basketmouth's headache?
This one that u're insulting girls of nowadays, hope you know that it's not compulsory for u to date or marry one since they lack home training and are below the standards of a wife material. I suggest you swing d other way, just arrange dat fine dude u've been admiring, for urself and u guys can go f**k each other's a**es to oblivion. I know you want to.
Ur gay a** doesn't have to get frustrated over girls of nowadays. There are dudes everywhere, have ur pick.
Adios.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iyanya Shows Off His 'shoe Closet' (photo) / Michelle Makun Welcomes Gianni Infantino, FIFA President With A Flower / Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.