Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Warning To Our Security Agent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To Our Security Agent (498 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Security Agent Shot Dead In Abalama / Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters / Boko Haram Members Are In Our Security Agencies- David Jang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning To Our Security Agent by cooljude(m): 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
I am repeating this message after my initial post. The event that happen in pakistan is really disgusting and heart breaking and i pray it does not happen in Nigeria. But we know that most of boko-harams strategies were copied from this foriegn jihadist movement like IS. We saw how brutal the Pakistani taliban was in that miltary school and my fear is that BH would try to emulate them due to the large outcry from the world. So, security agencies should please step up their game most especially in those troubled region in Nigeria and those people with real intelligence on this sect should work with the security agencies. 2015 election is quite scary

1 Like

Re: Warning To Our Security Agent by GBTYO: 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
Relax OP, last I heard they are looking for Father Christmass

(1) (Reply)

Wooh! Check Out Some Of The Great Achievement Of Jonathan / I Will Use Agric. To Take Sokoto Out Of Poverty- Sen Wali / About Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.