Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Please Help, Car Malfunction . - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help, Car Malfunction . (864 Views)

Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? / Peugeot 307 Problems! Help! Car Does Not Start When Hot! / Please Help! Car Doesn't Accelerate As It Should (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Car Malfunction . by josieboy55(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Just yesterday due to the fuel scarcity i decided to get fuel from the black market , on my way back from town , my car accelerator just stopped firing while i was on d road. i parked put off the car and started it, it was ok .

The same thing repeated itself today, this is the first time its acting like this and i only noticed this after using the black market fuel , Please expert in the house advice me on how i can correct this issue .

Thanks in advance.
Re: Please Help, Car Malfunction . by mayor2013: 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
No information on what type of car you talking about
Re: Please Help, Car Malfunction . by mayor2013: 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
No proper information on what type of car you had this problem with
Re: Please Help, Car Malfunction . by josieboy55(m): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
mayor2013:
No proper information on what type of car you had this problem with

Honda accord 2005.
Re: Please Help, Car Malfunction . by AutosBay(m): 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
Check to see if it wants to start by spraying some carb and fuel injector cleaner in the fuel body injectors.
Spray a little to start it, and try to keep it going then stop.
If the engine stops it is your fuel pump

Source: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090518064814AA1BAr3
Re: Please Help, Car Malfunction . by josieboy55(m): 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
AutosBay:
Check to see if it wants to start by spraying some carb and fuel injector cleaner in the fuel body injectors.

wow thanks wld try that . so do you think my fuel filter is safe
Re: Please Help, Car Malfunction . by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:41am On Dec 18, 2014
AutosBay:

If you could take some time and READ the qusetion b4 googling the answer it will help.
josieboy55:
Just yesterday due to the fuel scarcity i decided to get fuel from the black market , on my way back from town , my car accelerator just stopped firing while i was on d road. i parked put off the car and started it, it was ok .
The same thing repeated itself today, this is the first time its acting like this and i only noticed this after using the black market fuel , Please expert in the house advice me on how i can correct this issue .
Thanks in advance.

Guy once you burn out the old petrol you should be ok. Most likely fuel was contaminated. You can dilute the contamination with good petrol, drain the tank or just burn the yeye fuel.
Re: Please Help, Car Malfunction . by josieboy55(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
Thanks guys , problem solved bad fuel pump.
Re: Please Help, Car Malfunction . by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
josieboy55:
Thanks guys , problem solved bad fuel pump.

most likely you were conned

from experience a faulty fuel pump wont come on and off, if it dies it dies it doesnt come one again

a simple example your house hold bulb (house light) when it dies does it come on again? No

the mostly cause was the blackmarket fuel

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Vag Tacho 5.0 Installation Cd / Photo: The First Three Letters [BDG] Of This Car License Plate Represents? / How Much Do You Care For Your Car!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.