Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

BOMB: The Tinubu Game Plan Buhara Has No Ideal About. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOMB: The Tinubu Game Plan Buhara Has No Ideal About. (554 Views)

How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! / What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) / Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BOMB: The Tinubu Game Plan Buhara Has No Ideal About. by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
Finally the game plan is on. Sorry for you all shouting APC APC... Tinubu dey use una head make money yet some of una fish brain they follow am mumu.

Now tell me why on earth will Tinubu whom Buhari gave the so mandate to pick VP for him go and pick a man that has no electoral value? Incase some of you have forgotten, Tinubu took Ribadu round this country in the name of campaigns only for this same man to go meet PDP for a sell out 48hrs before 2011 election.

I see this same thing playing out in next year's election.There are better people in APC that would have giving PDP the run for their money, someone that can win the heart of Nigerians than this so called Professor of law.

Tinubu knows what he is doing and its very unfortunate he is using the heads of his party men and the likes of Rotimi Ameachi who will roll-out billions of naira to support this move. Every political party present people with high electoral value, who can win elections yet Tinubu is presenting a VP that can not win a polling unit. Chai this Jagaban is a master game player hahahahahahah.

Now take it from me and that is how it will play out. Tinubu will go to GEJ telling him to leave lagos for him and he will deliver South west to him. And again GEJ will tell him no wahala my boy. You know why? Tinubu firms makes more money for him in lagos than the whole APC states put together. Hahahahaha. Chai.

I'm So gonna enjoy this whole shit.

VOM

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plateau State Governor Appoints His Son As One Of His Commissioners / GMB Needs Another One More Vice In The Person Of.. / Jonathan, Buhari Not Worth Dying For -sheik Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.