Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) (48806 Views)

Jermaine Jackson Visits Bola Tinubu / Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) / VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by redcliff: 1:52am On Dec 18, 2014
Now it makes sense when Adeboye made emphasis about members getting their PVC. This was sll in the making!
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by Ecorleon(m): 2:04am On Dec 18, 2014
It is interesting to know that our VP does not even need a secretary to write his acceptance speech. If it were to be some clueless folks, they would need an expatriate frm UK to do that.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by maybrowne(m): 2:09am On Dec 18, 2014
Ecorleon:
It is interesting to know that our VP does not even need a secretary to write his acceptance speech. If it were to be some clueless folks, they would need an expatriate frm UK to do that.
Not yet VP, aspiring VP ni oh
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by odiyaka(m): 2:10am On Dec 18, 2014
The Office/room sha! it looks unkept not good for public eye.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by Bifwoli: 2:34am On Dec 18, 2014
mazzi:
shame on u for praising a corrupt man like tinubu.

Hahaha ,raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies is the reason why I have trust issues with all politicians.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by Ilekokonit: 4:16am On Dec 18, 2014
But what is the man signing and why does he have to sign it on camera. actually tinubu looks pained and his wife looks worried.

Hope Osinbajo was not signing his resignation letter in advance to pave the way for tinubu to step up as VP as someone surmised hours before Osinbajo's emergence.

Remember Bakare's refusal to sign his resignation letter as VP in advance was what scuppered the CPC / ACN alliance in 2011.

Another thing thats getting me worried even though i an a die hard ACN Buhari supporter is Tinubus statement that it was Buhari that actually offered him the position of VP. i know Buhari is grateful for Tinubu agreeing to merge their parties to form APC and they may have had an agreement pre-merger that Tinubu would has first choice of refusal as VP but I don't like seeing the upright and honest General being held hostage by a corrupt Tinubu. Leopards don't change their spots.

SAI Buhari
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by maztaray: 4:23am On Dec 18, 2014
Freedom for the. North and the west I guezz!!sentimental tribalist

BUHARI/OSIBANJO
[/quote]
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by Nctrice(m): 4:59am On Dec 18, 2014
leboo:
Change is here.. Buh is dat tinubu's bedroom?
A change that emanates from one man's bedroom is the kind of change you want for your country? A Country that is acclaimed the giant of Africa? Guy this is not Lagos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by lizliz: 5:16am On Dec 18, 2014
GEJ till 2019
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by ibedun: 5:22am On Dec 18, 2014
[size=18pt]GEJ till FEB 2015!!![/size]
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by coldFLARES1(m): 5:50am On Dec 18, 2014
[quote author=musiwa97 post=28975028][size=18pt]Some of you are really dummy..

That is APC primary in lagos.. Did you see any redeemed church member attended since you have been shouting Osibanjo is Redeemed pastor.. Did redeemed Church members fall victim at the APC primary and show up at the stadium.. NO

If redeemed Church members refuse to show up at APC primary for Osibanjo... Does that not tell you.. they dont like him ,.. and would not showup.

You most ask , why did members of the redeemed Church not fall victim of your shout Osibanjo is a pastor of redeemed. Osibanjo is a pastor of redeemed who help tinubu steal money. that why people did not show up. NO[/size]

My brother, your dumbness stinks to the high heavens! Where, in the great education you had, were you told that a Party primaries is open for non-delegates to vote. And here you are spewing thrash that RCCG members did not come to vote because they don't support Osinbajo.
No doubt, it satisfies your sadistic cravings to impugn people's integrity by calling them names, so keep it up!
If you are cool with PDP/GEJ, just roll with them. It is so unfair to spread wicked falsehood, even for the purpose of justifying a paycheck.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by gulfer: 6:30am On Dec 18, 2014
That cigarette lighter on the table though undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by yarcs(m): 6:39am On Dec 18, 2014
Wait o ... Wich type of phone is in the (VP) "2 be" hand?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by reezee: 6:48am On Dec 18, 2014
calebo101:
There goes Nigeria.......To one man's pocket!!!

Jonathan has killed Godfatherism in Nigeria's politics by placing Obasanjo where he belongs.

Now APC brings it back in full force, with 2 puppets.

Just see how a VP aspirant stand like school boy for him headmaster back grin signing terms and agreement on how they would govern.

The new Godfather. TINUBU!!!

How can buhari deal with Tinubu's corrupt antecedents?

Anyway let's see what the slavemasters ( North) and their slaves conjure up.

why are you contradicting yourself first you called tinubu the god father, and buhari and his vice the muppet, now you are calling the northerners slave masters and south westerners slaves. how can tinubu be the godfather/slave at the same time and buhari be the muppet and slavemaster at the same time?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by dammieco(m): 6:55am On Dec 18, 2014
My God! This man is damn old #Tinubu
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by bashydemy(m): 7:00am On Dec 18, 2014
God bless this combination
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by Saylawchar(m): 7:29am On Dec 18, 2014
reknownedmarsk:
lets all be happy...freedom at last...BUHARI/OSIBANJO all d way.
jona nd his wife shud get their bicycle ready...otuoke to abuja no b small journey o...

BUHARI/OSIBANJO

you are a very funny person, i love this.... otuoke straight...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by dammytosh: 7:30am On Dec 18, 2014
gulfer:
That cigarette lighter on the table though undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Lol, I thought na only me waka see am.

Tinubu na real Weeder. Ganjer Farmer. grin grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by simpleseyi: 7:43am On Dec 18, 2014
Calculia:
Godfatherism at its worst, I no know say Pastor dey get Political Godfather and Thief.nubu for dat matter..

GEJ till Buhari receive deliverance

Ok, you prefer to have ex-convict Bode George as godfather like Jimi Agbaje or Buruji Kashamu who has banned himself from United States?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 18, 2014
reezee:

why are you contradicting yourself first you called tinubu the god father, and buhari and his vice the muppet, now you are calling the northerners slave masters and south westerners slaves. how can tinubu be the godfather/slave at the same time and buhari be the muppet and slavemaster at the same time?

Apply for the almajiri school Jonathan built.

It's FREE.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by kagel: 8:08am On Dec 18, 2014
coolhamid:
Nice one Prof... Yoruba people would say" He who is grateful for today's gift would surely receive another gift tomorrow"
No doubt, No politician in Nigeria can be compared to Tinubu when it comes to Political sagacity".

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by joeyekembele: 8:14am On Dec 18, 2014
I hope with Osinbajo emergence as Presidential running mate to GMB, it is not gonna be Tinubu acting in proxy? I have the feeling the bad guy (Tinubu) might wanna use him to act his (Tinubu's) script. For the prof. to earn people's confidence, he must keep a reasonable distance from that thiefbubu as much as possible.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by reezee: 8:46am On Dec 18, 2014
calebo101:

Apply for the almajiri school Jonathan built.

It's FREE.
I can see from ur previous posts that the only thing you know how to do is to bark animal
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 18, 2014
reezee:

I can see from ur previous posts that the only thing you know how to do is to bark animal

How dare you reply me?

I'm more than your master and can buy you off your master if i want to.

Run along SLA.VE

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by enkay11: 9:54am On Dec 18, 2014
[quote author=scholarteam post=28974621]Tinubu is truly a rare gift to this generation.He is a man of destiny and hard work. He deserves the honor! [/quote. Ha! Says who?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by MudRaker: 9:56am On Dec 18, 2014
See as lighter dey im front.

Weed head
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by kolawole6: 9:56am On Dec 18, 2014
grin grin tifnubu ganja man see lighter.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by reezee: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2014
calebo101:

How dare you reply me?

I'm more than your master and can buy you off your master if i want to.

Run along SLA.VE

you sound like a dilusional fool who should be kept in a mental facility where you wont have access to internet

the new apc government should put it in their agenda to build more mental facilities to put the likes of you in
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2014
reezee:

you sound like a dilusional fool who should be kept in a mental facility where you wont have access to internet

the new apc government should put it in their agenda to build more mental facilities to put the likes of you in

SHUT UP SLA.VE!!!

I'm free you know, are you?

Go and answer to your Northern masters and don't exchange words with me.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by aboystar: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2014
moyinoluwabun:
All hail d boss - BAT
Tinubu: The political GURU of our time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by reezee: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2014
calebo101:

SHUT UP SLA.VE!!!

I'm free you know, are you?

Go and answer to your Northern masters and don't exchange words with me.

come may 29th you will be put in a mental facility enjoy your freedom while it lasts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole & Iara Celebrate Obaseki's Victory (Photos) / Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kwara (More Photos) / The Meaning Of ' Gazelle Gagaraga ' (Explained)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.