Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! (1336 Views)

Why There Is No Terrorism In Japan For The Last 30 Years / Geographical Distribution Of Occupation In Igboland / Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! by 175(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
What you do with your downtime defines you -Les Brown
What did buhari do with his 30 year downtime?
1. Went back to school?
2. Created a foundation?
3. Created a business that employed a single Nigerian?
4. Served on any school/university board or council?
5. Wrote a book?
6. Joined a national/international think-tank?
7. Served as a trustee on any international board?
Honestly, he did none of the above, instead he has
dedicated all his time in getting back to power. Buhari is
perpetually running for the presidency to take a revenge
on those who over threw him in 1985? His ideas did not
work in the 80s and will not work now.On his birthday, I
wish him a happy retirement and hope he doesn't run in

Cc: Ola6; Rossike, Truckpusher,
Babyosisi, collynzo23; theassassin, jmaine,
idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal,
Sincere9gerian, BlackTechnology, LeOstrich,
OLADD; biafranqueen; Tomakint;
PhockPhockman;Mogidi; Jmaine; Jamace;
Atlwireless; Anonimi; Sunnybobo; Customized13;
Opiaoku; Petrov10; gramci; Taharqa;
Iamodenigbo; Arysexy; Descartes; Gh0stFreak;
Shizzlestar; ujoinme; rozayx5; chukwudi44;
wombraiders,mudraker, bishopjuice,
ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk; firefire;
datolee; bloodykiller; ichidodo; ratiken;
dozzybaba; phockphockman; longeria; anonimi;
aljharem; aryzgreat; publisher; brownlord; iconize;
rigarmortis; Descartes; pointb; pazienza;
OKDNigeria; stebell; brokenTV; ;longeria;
rozayx5,whitetechnology

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! by temitemi1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
Rearing cows n fVcking his numerious wives grin grin...GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! by weezii(m): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
You've got a point @Op but how are we going to know except we hear from him? Or people that knows his schedules answer?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! by Safari29: 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
30 years ke. A are. last time I checked he was ptf chairman till 1998 abacha death. that's just 17 years ago. And he's bn contesting doe presidency since 2003. op goan slip

1 Like

Re: Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! by holatin(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
he was into farming you dumb lad

brainwashing no be small tin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! by omenka(m): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
holatin:

That is it oo my brother. Kids like the op are the greatest victims of the lies the PDP supporters spread around here. It is a pitiable situation honestly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! by hushmail: 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
op u right

d man is simply obsessed wt being president

probably to islamize to whole con3

i join u and other nigerians in wishing him happy retirement

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! by holatin(m): 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
omenka:
That is it oo my brother. Kids like the op are the greatest victims of the lies the PDP supporters spread around here. It is a pitiable situation honestly.
they re so blimd even though they ve two eyes

1 Like

Re: Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! by LFJ: 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
175:
What you do with your downtime defines you -Les Brown
What did buhari do with his 30 year downtime?
1. Went back to school?
2. Created a foundation?
3. Created a business that employed a single Nigerian?
4. Served on any school/university board or council?
5. Wrote a book?
6. Joined a national/international think-tank?
7. Served as a trustee on any international board?
Honestly, he did none of the above, instead he has
dedicated all his time in getting back to power. Buhari is
perpetually running for the presidency to take a revenge
on those who over threw him in 1985? His ideas did not
work in the 80s and will not work now.On his birthday, I
wish him a happy retirement and hope he doesn't run in

U don't need to be here crying over that. As a Nigerian you have that right to demand for such questions. Just right him a letter and you will get ur answer. Don't forget to introduce yourself as one of the known jobless person on Nairaland to get a quick response to your questions.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! by major466(m): 12:50am On Dec 18, 2014
Pa Buhari is not his own man. He's not the type of guy that takes on new initiatives and challenges with new ideas.
Re: Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 18, 2014
Buhari's life has no meaning, except with power!

His obsession with power led him to the crimes of coup plotting!

Had he failed? That would had been firing sqaud!

Antway. He is still obsessed with power and I pity his followers!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! by 175(m): 8:43am On Dec 18, 2014
Zakkyoz:
i did waste my time reading the claptrap. leave this man alone
why this unnecessary obsession on Buhari. direct those questions to your father.what has your father been doing in the last ten years? eevuuuuuuuuuu!

My Father has been an industrialist for last 20 years and counting. He owns a Block Moulding Industry. He has 17 Nigerians on his payrole.

So u Buharist, what has your principal been doing since he left govt?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! by PassingShot(m): 8:48am On Dec 18, 2014
175:

My Father has been an industrialist for last 20 years and counting. He owns a Block Moulding Industry. He has 17 Nigerians on his payrole.

So u Buharist, what has your principal been doing since he left govt?

Tell us your father's name pls. Perhaps he is better known to Google and Wikipedia than Buhari who has been "jobless for 30 years" as you say.
Re: Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! by 175(m): 8:52am On Dec 18, 2014
holatin:

Which kind farm? Subsistence everyone does as a pastime or the main Commercial Farming of his own standing/level?
Re: Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! by 175(m): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2014
PassingShot:

Tell us your father's name pls. Perhaps he is better known to Google and Wikipedia than Buhari who has been "jobless for 30 years" as you say.

My Father is a private individual please. Let the focus be on your Buhari. Afterall he's in the public eye!
Re: Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! by PassingShot(m): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2014
175:

Which kind farm? Subsistence everyone does as a pastime or the main Commercial Farming of his standing?

So you ignored my request for you to tell us your father's name who is an industrialist for 17 years?

Child of Nebuchadnezzar and Shepopotemus!
Re: Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! by 175(m): 8:58am On Dec 18, 2014
Safari29:
30 years ke. A are. last time I checked he was ptf chairman till 1998 abacha death. that's just 17 years ago. And he's bn contesting doe presidency since 2003. op goan slip

Ok I gree! Oya what's Buhari been doing since last 17 yrs. And don't tell me one bullshit Farming oooo. Farms get mate.
Re: Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! by 175(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2014
PassingShot:

So you ignored my request for you to tell us your father's name who is an industrialist for 17 years?

Child of Nebuchadnezzar and Shepopotemus!

You just too insultive. There's no reasons for that. And it was never the motive of this thread. So kindly stick to topic by letting us know what Buhari has been upto in the last 17yrs. Don't tell me Farming oooo. . .cos farms get mate.
Re: Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! by Safari29: 9:04am On Dec 18, 2014
175:

Ok I gree! Oya what's Buhari been doing since last 17 yrs. And don't tell me one bullshit Farming oooo. Farms get mate.

as I said before he has bn in politics since then. He contested in 2003 2007 2011 and still contesting in 2015. what else do u want? how he slept with his wife?
Re: Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! by PassingShot(m): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2014
175:

You just too insultive. There's no reasons for that. And it was never the motive of this thread. So kindly stick to topic by letting us know what Buhari has been upto in the last 17yrs. Don't tell me Farming oooo. . .cos farms get mate.

So it's no longer 30 but 17 years?

Google is your friend boy.
Re: Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! by 175(m): 10:30am On Dec 18, 2014
Safari29:

as I said before he has bn in politics since then. He contested in 2003 2007 2011 and still contesting in 2015. what else do u want? how he slept with his wife?

Ok! Career Presidential Elections Contestant. . . .Ok ooooo so after Feb, 14 Next year, he goes into hiberbation for the next four years? That is If he fails again oooo. . .which is likely sha! Cos PDP too strong!

Give me Fashola oooo. . .dats my man!
Re: Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! by Safari29: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2014
175:

Ok! Career Presidential Elections Contestant. . . .Ok ooooo so after Feb, 14 Next year, he goes into hiberbation for the next four years? That is If he fails again oooo. . .which is likely sha! Cos PDP too strong!

Give me Fashola oooo. . .dats my man!

goan slip
Re: Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! by PapiWata: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2014
As one-time Nigerian military tyrant and later head of a fraud-riddled petroleum fund mismanagement ministry, Weeping General Buhari embezzled and stole huge fortunes in hard currency, meaning that he has had no need to engage in any meaningful business for the past 40 years, besides signing checks against the national wealth hidden in his personal accounts.

In recent years, Buhari has also received funds from international terror organizations who hope to forcibly install Buhari as a feudal RULER over Nigeria, who will make the nation's oil wealth accessible to those "investor" terrorist networks in return. Those donations from terror groups, added to personal loot spent by Buhari himself, are the twin sources of cash being deployed to finance the ongoing war waged by invading mercenary fundamentalist gangs, against the Nigerian federation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! by Whois(m): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
Rearing his 150 cows i suppose
Re: Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
Whois:

find out more about buhari here islami movement in nigeria http://imnig.org/
Re: Buhari: What Has Been His Pre-occupation In The Last 30 Years! by 175(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2014
Whois:

lolzz dats the Farming abi? Liars from the pit of hell.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Buys 77 T72 Tanks To Fight Boko Haram? / Kaduna, Warri Refineries Are Idle – NNPC, Cameroun & Cote D'Ivoire Gain / The Youngest Contestant To The National Assembly 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.