Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,555 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship (27433 Views)

Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students / Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by khattab008: 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Olaide1295:
Hoooray!!!! Got paid yesterday
JV or OML? Did you send your result before you were paid?
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by baruzeez(m): 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
jv or oml abeg o
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by Olaide1295: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
khattab008:

JV or OML? Did you send your result before you were paid?
I'm on oml....I sent my results b4 last year's payment so happy....Alhamdulillah
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by docsholz(m): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
khattab008:

Second payment?
yeah
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by khattab008: 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
Olaide1295:
I'm on oml....I sent my results b4 last year's payment so happy....Alhamdulillah
Thanks for the info, am on JV though, no news yet for us.
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by khattab008: 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
docsholz:
yeah
Okay, thanks.
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 12, 2016
For the JV scholars, Mr. Friday Aniefiok was contacted and he said we will receive our payment before this month runs out.
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by Appelmoik(m): 11:17am On Mar 12, 2016
BimiOne:
For the JV scholars, Mr. Friday Aniefiok was contacted and he said we will receive our payment before this month runs out.
Plz Did he request for submission of any document?
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by khattab008: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
BimiOne:

Do we have to send our results to him?
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
Appelmoik:

Plz Did he request for submission of any document?
He did not. Some of the OML scholars that received their payment did not even send in their results.
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by Appelmoik(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
BimiOne:
He did not. Some of the OML scholars that received their payment did not even send in their results.
I thought it was a pre-requisite
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by khattab008: 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
Any update on second payment for jv awardees?
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by fuadnero(m): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
It seems like it's OML that are receiving cos no beneficiary from JV that i know of have received... Make we dey hope sha
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by fuadnero(m): 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
Incase anyone from JV get his/her second payment, please let us know
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by fuadnero(m): 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
All JV beneficiaries should check their mail, there is an update from Aniefok Friday...
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 02, 2016
fuadnero:
All JV beneficiaries should check their mail, there is an update from Aniefok Friday...
Thank you very much bro for the message.
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by Danthesage(m): 1:54am On Aug 02, 2016
Adeolakk:
Im confused. Why are there two lists and why are the awarders different but still under total?

Sorry
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by Thescome(m): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2016
Gbayi! grin grin grin

fuadnero:
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by fuadnero(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
Thescome:
Gbayi! grin grin grin

I sight you boss
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by KoladeKoded(m): 3:15am On Aug 04, 2016
Any news on Mobil??
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by docsholz(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
KoladeKoded:
Any news on Mobil??
they've already paid this year
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by cietaxy: 8:15am On Aug 31, 2016
How can i apply 4 dis undergraduate program i m interested. God bless
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by Thescome(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
I overheard TOTAL paid some old JV beneficiaries two weeks ago....Is there anybody here who was paid
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by mewon1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
where did u get that info.....oga no scare pipu
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by Thescome(m): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
mewon1:
where did u get that info.....oga no scare pipu
A friend of mine who's also a beneficiary(from ATBU, BAUCHI) told me that.Just wanna make confirmations.....but then, chey ds people no go credit our account ni?....its bn five weeks Mr Friday sent us mail na....I need money like oxygen now.
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by gentleman100(m): 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
docsholz:
Same here
good evening, pls can you brief me on the nature of ?s they ask. Thanks.
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
To JV awardees. over 3 months that we've sent our result to Mr Friday, and we still haven't heard anything from him. even when we tried calling him, his line is always on voice mail or he doesn't respond. we deserve to know what's happening. I learnt that FG has cancelled all JV partnership with oil firms. we really deserve to know what's going on.
I would suggest visiting there headquarters in lagos and hear from those in charge.
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by khattab008: 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
GrAnDwEeZ:
To JV awardees. over 3 months that we've sent our result to Mr Friday, and we still haven't heard anything from him. even when we tried calling him, his line is always on voice mail or he doesn't respond. we deserve to know what's happening. I learnt that FG has cancelled all JV partnership with oil firms. we really deserve to know what's going on.
I would suggest visiting there headquarters in lagos and hear from those in charge.

Last time I spoke with him he said they had some internal problems that's why some of us have not being paid, but the issue has been resolved now and we will receive all outstanding payments, no specific date though.

Someone confirmed on a similar thread that some JV awardees were paid some months back.
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
khattab008:

Last time I spoke with him he said they had some internal problems that's why some of us have not being paid, but the issue has been resolved now and we will receive all outstanding payments, no specific date though.

Someone confirmed on a similar thread that some JV awardees were paid some months back.
I think those that were paid some months back are not 13/14 set. dey shld be previous set.
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
GrAnDwEeZ:
No try rough play with me ooo. Do you know how heavily i rely on this money....?
If the scholarship scheme is cancelled, they wouldn't have open application for this year 2016
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
Infact, they have sent aptitude test invitation to candidates for this year exams
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
muktarimusa:

No try rough play with me ooo. Do you know how heavily i rely on this money....?
If the scholarship scheme is cancelled, they wouldn't have open application for this year 2016
easy bro. I need money pass u. I didn't say it was cancelled. I said fg stopped d JV partnership. so no more JV. buh I think d oml guys shld b fine. n they're not telling us anything. hence my suggestion of going 2 there head office in Lagos. to know what's happening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Katsina Govt Bans Whatsapp Groups In Schools & Prohibits Facebook Among Workers / 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation / Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.