Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship (28016 Views)

Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students / Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by khattab008: 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
docsholz:
I've been paid over a week ago

OML or JV?
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
docsholz:
I've been paid over a week ago
Wow, tks....are u JV or OML??
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by docsholz(m): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
bataderemi:

Wow, tks....are u JV or OML??
oml
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
docsholz:
oml
Tks
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
wen will dey pay jva
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by Giddychucks: 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pls add me 07037450248
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by mustoupha(m): 8:28am On Jun 26, 2015
My number is 07083830189 ..pls add me 2 d grp, I'm a jv awardee
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by Giddychucks: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
Saimeritus:
Post ur number, I have created a group on whatsapp for the new awardees. will add u up
pls add me, 07037450248
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
Any info from jv yet? I heard all oml scholars has bin paid.
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by khattab008: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
GrAnDwEeZ:

No show for JV awardees up till now.
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
khattab008:

No show for JV awardees up till now.
someone should call d person in charge na. Or the mail 4 enquiry. Its getting really frustrating. Ova a year already.
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by gaiza: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
GrAnDwEeZ:

ALL OML paid? No. Some but not ALL! I kno many yet to be paid including myself! They pay in batches. Its only when you call their head office that you'll get a picture of the payment trend. And I dont think they would tell you of others anyway.
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by ddonolu: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
timilancy15:
Yeah, for now I think it's only the JVA awardees that are contacted. I was also contacted. Just get passport photograph, attestation letter from your school, and fill the attached file in your mail. If you've not seen a msg and you were shortlisted under JVA, check the spasm folder in your email, that was where I saw mine.
Pls, I want to ask this, i am a beneficiary of chevron scholarship, do you think am eligible to take the acceptance form? Thanks.
did u later accept the scholarship of both chevron and total?
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by mamanimad(f): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
Pls add this no 08056794211 to th whatsapp group, also an oml nd I hv nt seen alert
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by Obiwannn: 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
gaiza:

ALL OML paid? No. Some but not ALL! I kno many yet to be paid including myself! They pay in batches. Its only when you call their head office that you'll get a picture of the payment trend. And I dont think they would tell you of others anyway.
Can u post d contact numba here pls?
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by gaiza: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2015
Obiwannn:
Can u post d contact numba here pls?

The phone numbers and email are included in the congratulatory message mail they sent to all OML awardees. Check your mail again. And I hope u've sent back your Award letter via the email they provided in February?
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by Obiwannn: 9:51am On Jul 24, 2015
gaiza:

The phone numbers and email are included in the congratulatory message mail they sent to all OML awardees. Check your mail again. And I hope u've sent back your Award letter via the email they provided in February?

errm, it is my brother not me. I am an old awardee (08/09 set) though. He was awarded in the JV category, but had issues with his school, course of study and year of graduation. He also failed to meet the deadline to return the signed acceptance letter. He has however contacted them and they have made moves to correct the anomalies but its been over 3 weeks he heard from them, so he wants to contact them to ask if there are any more problems. So can you please drop the contacts here? Thank you.
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by gaiza: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Obiwannn:

errm, it is my brother not me. I am an old awardee (08/09 set) though. He was awarded in the JV category, but had issues with his school, course of study and year of graduation. He also failed to meet the deadline to return the signed acceptance letter. He has however contacted them and they have made moves to correct the anomalies but its been over 3 weeks he heard from them, so he wants to contact them to ask if there are any more problems. So can you please drop the contacts here? Thank you.

Once again, I am an OML awardee. The contact I have is for those under the OML category. As you know, information and payment with regards to the TWO categories are completely different, though its the same TOTAL! He shld check his mail for the contact details of the officer that did send the mail. Or simply ask help from others under the JV category. My regards...
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by Obiwannn: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
gaiza:

Once again, I am an OML awardee. The contact I have is for those under the OML category. As you know, information and payment with regards to the TWO categories are completely different, though its the same TOTAL! He shld check his mail for the contact details of the officer that did send the mail. Or simply ask help from others under the JV category. My regards...
OK THANK U
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by emceeAimz(m): 12:29am On Jul 31, 2015
07035243194, whatsapp please oh, no show for new awardees yet I guess........ cos my course mate, an old beneficiary got paid this week.....
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
JV
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by khattab008: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
GrAnDwEeZ:
JV

Any news for us?
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
khattab008:

Any news for us?
ntn yet.
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by ajahexcel(m): 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
JV has not contacted yet...
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by khattab008: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
GrAnDwEeZ:
ntn yet.
Hmmm, hopefully they will soon pay.
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
khattab008:

its taking like forever already. The last tym I called, he told me they were verifying the bank details. And its over a month already.
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
khattab008:

its taking like forever already. The last tym I called, the mr Effiong told me they were verifying the bank details. And its over a month already.
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by khattab008: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2015
GrAnDwEeZ:
its taking like forever already. The last tym I called, the mr Effiong told me they were verifying the bank details. And its over a month already.

You mean Mr Aniefiok? I mailed him on monday but he has not replied yet, the payment is taking forever.
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
khattab008:

You mean Mr Aniefiok? I mailed him on monday but he has not replied yet, the payment is taking forever.
yh aniefiok
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by baruzeez(m): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2015
jV awardees aw far our money na
i need money o
Re: Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship by Obiwannn: 10:36am On Aug 19, 2015
GrAnDwEeZ:
please can u give me the contact number you used in reaching Mr Aniefok? All the times I tried calling, it enters his Voicemail and he doesn't reply mails frequently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Your First Day In Campus Experience / What Is The Correct English Word For ''longathroat'' / Nigerian University That Deserves To Be Among World's Top 100 Universities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.