Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Rescue Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rescue Nigeria (357 Views)

We must Rescue Nigeria Now –tinubu / ‘formidable Team’ Will Rescue Nigeria In 2015, Says Tambuwal / I’m On A Mission To Rescue Nigeria –buhari ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rescue Nigeria by obiolo: 12:16am On Dec 18, 2014
Prof. Pat. Utomi & Fashola for the presidency:

with the emergence of the presidential candidate of the Apc
it is obvious that the old brigade does not realy care about the future of the youth and the nation at large. why cant we have a fashola / Oshomole ticket . why a 72 yr former soldier who is not known to be dynamic but dogmatic, who should be reponsible for the death of many corps members in 2011 post election violence. He would not also condem boko haram except close to election. Nigeria deserves better than the candidates on parade , therefore, i ask all Nigerian youths to join my call on Prof. Pat Utomi and Fashola to form a partnership that can transform Nigeria. I also call on the elder state man segun oshoba to make the platform of SDP available for this project of rescueing Nigeria .Thanks. click like if you support.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Should Not Be Dependent On Crude Oil Alone / Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Had Been Women / Naira Rain At Jonathan’s Re-election Fund Raiser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.