Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Pls I Need Help *breaks Down* - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls I Need Help *breaks Down* (573 Views)

"I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce / Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation / Pope Francis Breaks Tradition And Protocols, Bows For Muslim Queen Rania[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help *breaks Down* by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 18, 2014
For some weeks now, I've been seeing
someone sleeping with me whenever i lay
dwn to sleep,be it night or day time. what
baffles me most is,she comes with diff faces
of my ex(es) both the ones I've completely
forgotten about. one negatively remarkable
effect of this experience is that she normally
comes whenever i'm expecting a huge
amount of money. couple months back, I
was expecting over 300k, hoping to get up
early to go cash my money at the bank,that
nite of it, she appeared and slept with me,I
woke up seriously wet,d next morning,d
matter changed. it happened again
yesterday aftnun, immediately after the esp,d
money I was expected was hindered. PLS
FELLOW NLanders,AM BOTHERED ABOUT
THIS SPIRIT WIFE. CAN ANYONE PROFER A
QUICK SOLUTION TO IT EVEN IF ITS NOT
GONNA BE A PERMANENT ONE. pls don't
suggest deliverance cos I've done that
severally.
Re: Pls I Need Help *breaks Down* by Unionised(m): 2:49am On Dec 18, 2014
Stop trolling.

Our help is in the name of the Lord...
Re: Pls I Need Help *breaks Down* by Extom(m): 3:23am On Dec 18, 2014
Give her my number angry
Seems you've never heard of wet dream before. undecided
These people will link everything to spirit.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help *breaks Down* by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 18, 2014
always wear a condom before sleep angry
Re: Pls I Need Help *breaks Down* by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 18, 2014
DrJoe1:
always wear a condom before sleep angry
ridiculous
Re: Pls I Need Help *breaks Down* by finofaya: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2014
You probably need to get laid soon. Or you can self service before bed. smiley.
Re: Pls I Need Help *breaks Down* by Chubhie: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2014
I won't dismiss your case cos, I've seen things and heard stuffs. If a spirit can waltz into your life without consent it means the spirit has advantage over you which you may have permitted knowingly or unknowingly. Check your past, check your life style and if you can't identify a potential foothold through which the spirit waltz in then, see it as your system subconscious way of relieving and keeping a balance of your storage tank. Above all, you need to build your spirit man. Take proper care of Mind, Body and Soul and be a Total man. You don't need to fear cos only things you allow get through to you.
Re: Pls I Need Help *breaks Down* by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chubhie:
I won't dismiss your case cos, I've seen things and heard stuffs. If a spirit can waltz into your life without consent it means the spirit has advantage over you which you may have permitted knowingly or unknowingly. Check your past, check your life style and if you can't identify a potential foothold through which the spirit waltz in then, see it as your system subconscious way of relieving and keeping a balance of your storage tank. Above all, you need to build your spirit man. Take proper care of Mind, Body and Soul and be a Total man. You don't need to fear cos only things you allow get through to you.
God bless you. I have started working on my spirit man. we pray for His grace to lead us.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

W.f. Kumuyi Storms Ado Ekiti / Why Should A Christian Run From Sin ? ( To make heaven ? ) / Adeboye Storms Akure On 25th December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.