Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Promblem Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Promblem Of Nigeria (358 Views)

Solution To N'delta Promblem From Obasanjo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promblem Of Nigeria by bluelephant: 5:10am On Dec 18, 2014
nigeria promble started in 1966 coup down to 1967 to 70 civil war,after the civil war nigeria army after wining the war for nigeria fail to do turely reconcilation to the side that lose which is biafra but they see it since they win the war then nigeria is there own both nigeria resource they why they share our common resource with there friends and mistress and wife and children after the war nigeria leader who mainly are army think since most of them in head of army win the war for nigeria that they need to settle there selve because they help nigeria to win the war,then they start looting our collective wealth .all our past head of start loot our money without minding the future of nigeria down when will reture to civil rule in 1999 desame army start to look for partner who will still be loyal to them in looting our treasure they pardon obasanjo and impose him to the nation in 1999 obasanjo continue from where they stop in looting and settling them with oil well looting continue till him obasanjo wanted life pesident so that can loot forever but fail he punish nigeria by imposing yardua who he know his sick and weak so he can be controlling his government so for him to continue looting ,after to death of yaradua which he know will happen he also choose another weak vice for him jonathan who is now our president people he can controll our our past leader will be blame for our failure for not choosing good and visional leader for nigeria i cry for my country nigeria because we nerve have leaders who truely love nigeria i rest my case write from china.

(1) (Reply)

70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE / Tompolo’s Procurement Of Warships, Cause For Concern – Reps / Ekiti:omirin Faction Holds Sitting In Varsity,suspends Pro-fayose Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.