Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Ladies Take Their Health More Seriously Than Guys. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Take Their Health More Seriously Than Guys. (2432 Views)

I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband / Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching / Energy Drinks Being Marketed To Teens Are Harming Their Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Take Their Health More Seriously Than Guys. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
Coogar I feel u.
Re: Ladies Take Their Health More Seriously Than Guys. by coogar: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mondisweets:
i didn't ask about your ancestors i asked about you.

why not?
i am taking her to a river to have a cool water-birth. it's almost painless. cheesy

there is a difference between taking a risk for a worth cause, and making a foolish decision because of ones inability to control an adrenaline rush.

every cause is worthy - what differentiates them is the success & failure and it's at best s gamble!

martin luther king ---> hero
A surfer who dies after a shark attack ---> silly goat

martin luther king? hero?
how? won't the elderly members of his family deem him stupid for trying to fight against the system all by himself? what do you think his wife & in-laws thought of him after he passed away?

they didnt drop out of school to become armed robbers, they did it to fulfil their dreams legally.

it was still a risk.....
dropping out of havard to pursue programming was a huge risk that coulda backfired. many others must have followed their footsteps and regretting their decision today. life itself is a risk - all i know is....to be successful, you have to take risks an average person wouldn't even dare to think about.
Re: Ladies Take Their Health More Seriously Than Guys. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
coogar:

why not?
i am taking her to a river to have a cool water-birth. it's almost painless. cheesy
yes because a river where any animal existing could have peed in or a dead body could have once been thrown in is much more safe undecided

martin luther king? hero?
how? won't the elderly members of his family deem him stupid for trying to fight against the system all by himself? what do you think his wife & in-laws thought of him after he passed away?
lets ask the generations of "coloured people" that were born after him

it was still a risk.....
dropping out of havard to pursue programming was a huge risk that coulda backfired. many others must have followed their footsteps and regretting their decision today. life itself is a risk - all i know is....to be successful, you have to take risks an average person wouldn't even dare to think about.
i already made it clear that it was a risk which had a worthy cause. If you die while sky diving because you couldnt open the parachute, it wont constitute as dying for a worthy cause tongue
Re: Ladies Take Their Health More Seriously Than Guys. by coogar: 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mondisweets:
yes because a river where any animal existing could have peed in or a dead body could have once been thrown in is much more safe undecided

a flowing river is much more safer than your running tap.

lets ask the generations of "coloured people" that were born after him

nah - ask his mom or his immediate family on how it was when she was told that her son was shot.

i already made it clear that it was a risk which had a worthy cause. If you die while sky diving because you couldnt open the parachute, it wont constitute as dying for a worthy cause tongue

what worthy cause?
did any of them know their dreams were worthy when they embarked on it? aren't there people that musta dropped out like them and are regretting that decision today as their plans failed totally?
Re: Ladies Take Their Health More Seriously Than Guys. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
coogar:

a flowing river is much more safer than your running tap.
do you know what died in that river?

nah - ask his mom or his immediate family on how it was when she was told that her son was shot.
the risks he took were not for his immediate family alone but for coloured people as a whole, so it was a worthy cause.

what worthy cause?
did any of them know their dreams were worthy when they embarked on it? aren't there people that musta dropped out like them and are regretting that decision today as their plans failed totally?
Zuckerburg only dropped out after he saw a possibility of making it. Jobs probably dropped out because he could barely afford college anyway, plus things didn't go his way a couple of times but he remained focused. Sometimes it takes more than having a dream, its how far you are willing to go to achieve that goal that gets you there.
Re: Ladies Take Their Health More Seriously Than Guys. by coogar: 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mondisweets:
do you know what died in that river?

this was why i said flowing river. whatever died there woulda been washed away by the current.

the risks he took were not for his immediate family alone but for coloured people as a whole, so it was a worthy cause.

that's not the point....
how do you think his wife or mother musta felt after being told that MLK had been shot like a common criminal? would they have leapt for joy that he died? he was still fighting when he died so it's not like there was any victory yet.

Zuckerburg only dropped out after he saw a possibility of making it. Jobs probably dropped out because he could barely afford college anyway, plus things didn't go his way a couple of times but he remained focused. Sometimes it takes more than having a dream, its how far you are willing to go to achieve that goal that gets you there.

possibility is probability & it's a gamble.
he wasn't absolutely sure of success hence it's a big risk. if he had failed, it woulda been over for him.
Re: Ladies Take Their Health More Seriously Than Guys. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
coogar:

this was why i said flowing river. whatever died there woulda been washed away by the current.
since its a flowing river how sure are you that whatever died in that river will not pass where your child is being given birth to at that very monent and time? grin

that's not the point....
how do you think his wife or mother musta felt after being told that MLK had been shot like a common criminal? would they have leapt for joy that he died? he was still fighting when he died so it's not like there was any victory yet.
his family members were obviously devastated but fact still remains that his efforts had enormous influence even decades after his death.

possibility is probability & it's a gamble.
he wasn't absolutely sure of success hence it's a big risk. if he had failed, it woulda been over for him.
he took a big business risk, not a dive in an ocean full of hungry sharks
Re: Ladies Take Their Health More Seriously Than Guys. by coogar: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mondisweets:
since its a flowing river how sure are you that whatever died in that river will not pass where your child is being given birth to at that very monent and time? grin

it won't.....
flowing river is about the cleanest water you will find anywhere apart from rain.

his family members were obviously devastated but fact still remains that his efforts had enormous influence even decades after his death.

his family woulda preferred someone else's son or husband making that huge sacrifice. the influence is immaterial - no wife wants to be a widow, no mother wants to lose her son to an untimely death. easy for you to talk about enormous influence when it's not you losing a hubby. grin

he took a big business risk, not a dive in an ocean full of hungry sharks

and i am telling you many have taken such business risks and ended up commiting suicide. have you not heard of bankers jumping from skyscrapers to their deaths because of a business risk that went south?
Re: Ladies Take Their Health More Seriously Than Guys. by gidjah(m): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
Thats very true o!my health does not ever matter to me.just ensure my spouses health is ok,them you can say daddy is fine too.any man vict does this is automatically a caring man
Re: Ladies Take Their Health More Seriously Than Guys. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
coogar:

it won't.....
flowing river is about the cleanest water you will find anywhere apart from rain.

And when the child is in a breech position what will your flowing river do for you?

his family woulda preferred someone else's son or husband making that huge sacrifice. the influence is immaterial - no wife wants to be a widow, no mother wants to lose her son to an untimely death. easy for you to talk about enormous influence when it's not you losing a hubby. grin
unless her husband wants her to give birth in a river grin lipsrsealed
Jokes!

and i am telling you many have taken such business risks and ended up commiting suicide. have you not heard of bankers jumping from skyscrapers to their deaths because of a business risk that went south?
Donald Trump got himself into enormous debts before he became rich, you didn't see him going around committing suicide. Like i said it goes beyond having a dream, its how far your are willing to go to achieve it that counts.
Re: Ladies Take Their Health More Seriously Than Guys. by coogar: 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mondisweets:

And when the child is in a breech position what will your flowing river do for you?

breech position is an anomaly....
how many babies tend to come out that way? abeg - water-birth is almost painless & if there are complications, 999 is on speed-dial. grin

Jokes!

doctors actually recommend it for most women. it's very safe.

Donald Trump got himself into enormous debts before he became rich, you didn't see him going around committing suicide. Like i said it goes beyond having a dream, its how far your are willing to go to achieve it that counts.

there are different kinds of debt....
a banker used his employer's money to trade & lost it......surely, he knows the repercussion is a jail term & soiled reputation. death becomes the only option.
Re: Ladies Take Their Health More Seriously Than Guys. by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 19, 2014
Mondisweets:

Jokes!

funny but true

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sizzlers Challenge!(with Pics) / Media Explode As World’s Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (photo) / Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.