Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Stinking Pussies: Women Learn Your Hygiene! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stinking Pussies: Women Learn Your Hygiene! (5073 Views)

Every Family Needs This Waste Bins For A Healthy Hygiene / Stinking Hypocrisy / Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stinking Pussies: Women Learn Your Hygiene! by Mutendiwashe(f): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Buhahahaha. That his statement gave him out. He must be really dirty. How can you say the hygiene of a man is not a cause for concern? thats the thought of a dirty person o. LOL. All these men screaming, are we sure they are neat at all? grin grin
A few days ago i read an article of a woman who was cheating on her husband. He found shocking whatsapp messages on her phone.
One of the messages she sent was, "im going to make you eat my p*ssy, thats you punishment." And after that she talked about sucking him like its a lollipop.
I can bet $100 on it that her husband kept amazon forest between his legs and she never gave him any action.
If you want to enjoy your sex life you both have to be hygeinic.

2 Likes

Re: Stinking Pussies: Women Learn Your Hygiene! by KanwuliaJara: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
Sophyrocks:
And men, mind the hygiene of your blokos!! Allways check for rashes around it and get rid of them. MAKE IT FRESH AND SPOTLESS!! All that bush you stuff around there, get rid of it!! Dnt keep a forest in there and expect that place to smell nice!! Stop wearing tight boxers!! You keep a forest there and to top it all, you wear tight boxers!! The worst is you dnt wash the boxers everyday!! Haboring dirty boxers!! Mbanu!! Haba!! You will stink!!

Scrub that thing with sponge. A lady came to a blog to complain that the skin of her boyfriend's pen1s peels and smells!! Tueh!! For what na? Scrub that thing well!! Some will have some horrible rashes or wounds but still wanna put the pen1s to use. Disgusting!! Watch your hygeine. Or else, we will cheat on you!!

[size=20pt]#Drops Mic#[/size]

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Stinking Pussies: Women Learn Your Hygiene! by dinachi(m): 6:26am On Dec 22, 2014
Just like I predicted, instead of women seeking answers to their terribly smelling puccys, they are here arguing. Now you know why many guys take off after one encounter with y'all. It takes a neat and very clean pussy to keep a good man. A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Stinking Pussies: Women Learn Your Hygiene! by Okonkwo2211: 6:49am On Dec 25, 2014
Mutendiwashe:
A few days ago i read an article of a woman who was cheating on her husband. He found shocking whatsapp messages on her phone.
One of the messages she sent was, "im going to make you eat my p*ssy, thats you punishment." And after that she talked about sucking him like its a lollipop.
I can bet $100 on it that her husband kept amazon forest between his legs and she never gave him any action.
If you want to enjoy your sex life you both have to be hygeinic.
Re: Stinking Pussies: Women Learn Your Hygiene! by Etetejake(m): 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Did i mention friends here?At least more and more ladies are aware of their anatomy and hygiene. There is an awareness of female hygiene due to how open the female's anatomy is. The fact that some of you think the hygiene of a man isnt necessary or worthy to be discussed goes to show a lot of you are dirty and the complaints coming from ladies are indeed true. #spits#

Boxers are cheap yet some of you wear yours for a whole week without washing. And you are coming here to point fingers.

Thank God u said some. Can't even count the number of boxers I av.
Re: Stinking Pussies: Women Learn Your Hygiene! by Etetejake(m): 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
Njokusboy and sophyrock, I think both of u need a mental checkup.
Re: Stinking Pussies: Women Learn Your Hygiene! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
Shirley07:

Tell me something.
Can't forget the day i went for night class and sat beside one stinking filthy snoring idiot of a guy. It was so annoying because I couldn't concentrate on my study.
Everytime he opened his lap, a waft of stinking odour will diffuse round. I felt like dishing his stupid sleeping head a sound slap that day. In the end, I have to leave to get back my sanity.

Actually is dudes like this sleeping Nigger that opens threads like this, they think that calling women out will turn peeps attention away from their own boomers, not knowing that we permanently have our eyes on them. If one stinks, let them see a Doc, open threads and shifting ailments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! / Why Are 80% Of Divorces Filed By The Wives? / Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.