Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? (7684 Views)

Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening / What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? / Don't You Just Hate It When Some Parents Boast About Their Kids. . .? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 30, 2009
Okay, What bad hygiene have you observed in the public that just makes you want to gag or slap that observed person silly?

*I seriously hate it when ppl sneeze on their hands and dnt even bother to get their lazy butt up to the restroom to wash their hands. Ok, so they're too busy to stand up, how about hand sanitizer? undecided
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 30, 2009
Women - brush your hair, clean your armpits, no cracked feet, dry scaly hands are not nice and a little perfume goes a long way.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 30, 2009
davidylan:

Women - brush your hair, clean your armpits, no cracked feet, dry scaly hands are not nice and a little perfume goes a long way.
True that.
I don't understand why women stench themselves with perfume. Too much is too strong and just too nasty.
The only place women SHOULD spray is their neck and wrist. undecided 2-3 sprays
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Hauwa1: 3:12am On Jan 30, 2009
daily shower is important. i use my provocative woman once in a while. not crazy abt perfume unless if he is taking me out. i make sure i bath and apply pit sticks (deordorants) daily.

my roommates think i take care too much and i always laugh. am a neat freak and thank goodness my guy to be is too. the only thing i don't like is ironing my clothes but i will love to learn so that i can help with his many uniforms when the time comes.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Sissy3(f): 4:28am On Jan 30, 2009
hmmm, a lots of things o

1) i dnt like women who go to public restrooms and drop their bags on the floor to do #2 or to pee, i just found that to be very disgusting to me, cox many things goes on that dirty floor, i rather carry my bag on my head and do my thing than drop it on that germ filled floor. that's just me oo

2) very often i see women who will come in the PRS and dnt wash their hands afterwards, very disgusting, they will just come out from the RM and walkout, sometimes i feel like drawing them  back and tell them to fucking wash their hands, but too bad for me i cant do that. how sad

3) during mass in my church they have the time for the hand shaking, which i usually dont do, cause some people will dig their nose with their hands in front of you, ewww, gross while others will starch their yansh or other places and will not go to the RR to watch their hands, however during the hand shaking they will turn to you, to shake your hands with their germ filled hands ewww. very disgusting.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by yam: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2009
it is good to be hygenic in what ever we do but the fact you have to know behind ur mind is that we live in a big world and what people take as priorities and importances and non essentials.
you can talk about been hygenic in some places and people will accept you while in other places you become their enemy. Dont be too over hygenic and dont stress too much on it because you have more enemies than friends in your house and neighbours especially you have relatives that dont emphasis on it.

THARE ARE OTHER VIRTUE ONE CAN EMULATE BETTER THAN KEEPING HYGIENE MANNERS LIKE HONESTY , FAITHFULLNESS, KINDNESS AND A WHOLE LOTS OF OTHERS, I RATHER WORK WITH PEOLE THAT HONEST, KIND ETC THAN MISS, MRS, MASTER HYGIENE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

hmmm, a lots of things o

1) i dnt like women who go to public restrooms and drop their bags on the floor to do #2 or to pee, i just found that to be very disgusting to me, cox many things goes on that dirty floor, i rather carry my bag on my head and do my thing than drop it on that germ filled floor. that's just me oo

2) very often i see women who will come in the PRS and dnt wash their hands afterwards, very disgusting, they will just come out from the RM and walkout, sometimes i feel like drawing them back and tell them to fucking wash their hands, but too bad for me i cant do that. how sad

3) during mass in my church they have the time for the hand shaking, which i usually dont do, cause some people will dig their nose with their hands in front of you, ewww, gross while others will starch their yansh or other places and will not go to the RR to watch their hands, however during the hand shaking they will turn to you, to shake your hands with their germ filled hands ewww. very disgusting.

arrrrrgh . . . embarassed
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by kokorunna(m): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2009
Smelly people and body odur, there is water everywhere to bath. grin
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Treetop20(m): 3:17am On Jan 31, 2009
perfume is good but do not use it to mask
the body odor coming off you. that is a horrible
combination
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by mohawkchic(f): 3:22am On Jan 31, 2009
~The most common one i see is Dirty fingernails . .G-R-O-S-S!! & then the big stinker BO!! Jeez . . . thats a killer . . i cant for the life  of me figure out How these peeps dont smell their Funk!!Its mind baffling . . . with all the 99p stores & Pound stores people still be Funking!! That wiff that comes directly thro the nostrils,as they pass you by  angry. . .one cant help but smell it!! I make dam sure i say"Jeez Some Funk you got going on their" loud enuff too  grin
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by SeanT21(f): 5:17am On Jan 31, 2009
angryI hate when Mothers breastfeed their Babies in PUBLIC!! cry

That is DISGUSTING!!
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Sissy3(f): 6:05am On Jan 31, 2009
SeanT21:

That is DISGUSTING!!

are u kiddng me  like seriously angry angry sad

so r u among them 

wot is disgusting in it , seeing the breast or seeing the hungry baby suckling the breast

1 Like

Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by plappville(f): 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2009
SeanT21:

That is DISGUSTING!!

Is it a dirty act to breastfeed in public?? a mother could breastfeed her baby when she see that she has no other auternative, or could u ve the heart to let ur hungry baby cry simply because u are ashame?? No one cares about ur breast, there is even a special bra for breastfeeding mothers u dont need to expose ur breast to feed ut baby.

@ topic: i hate when people trow their cater and spit on the street when passing in front of u, and for those animal lovers out there, they just let their dog pupu in the street witout removing it, it's disgusting, i always wash my hands each time i come back from outing expecially when i was still using the public transport.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by SeanT21(f): 2:45am On Feb 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

are u kiddng me like seriously angry angry sad

so r u among them

wot is disgusting in it , seeing the breast or seeing the hungry baby suckling the breast

BOTH~~COVER YOURSELF!!
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by nairafan: 5:10pm On Feb 01, 2009
Reply to all disgusted people !!!

You never chewed gum in public? or drank a soda in public? or ate ice cream in public? I can go on and on!

I love breastfeeding anywhere. A baby can't do any of the above and when it is hungry it wants only milk and milk comes from its loving mother's breast and ( not artificial milk formula with added melamine).

My mama breastfed me and I did the same for my three, trust my two daughters and daughter-in- law will do the same.

2 Likes

Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by mohawkchic(f): 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2009
~So you saying there's something Unhygenic about Mums breastfeeding babies in Public ? . . b/c last i checked,Breastfeeding in public isnt a Health & safety Risk grin & the thread reads:

"Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene?"

1 Like

Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Sissy3(f): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2009
mohawkchic:

~So you saying there's something Unhygenic about Mums breastfeeding babies in Public ? . . b/c last i checked,Breastfeeding in public isnt a Health & safety Risk grin & the thread reads:

"Don't You Just Hate It [b]When People Lack Simple Hygiene[/b]?"

exactly, still wondering when a hungry baby enjoying her milk became a lack of hygiene shocked
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by tope2000(f): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2009
SeanT21:

That is DISGUSTING!!

Hate it too angry

@topic
Daily bath is important
Use deodorant n perfume -  i hate hate body odours angry angry
Dry skin esp the hands n feet (yuck) USE VASELINE its cheap cheesy
Wash ur hands after using the toilet
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by KarmaMod(f): 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2009
plappville:

and for those animal lovers out there, they just let their dog pupu in the street witout removing it, it's disgusting,

Thankfully that's a $500 fine in New York.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Sissy3(f): 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2009
tope2000:

Hate it too angry

@topic
Daily bath is important
Use deodorant n perfume -  i hate hate body odours angry angry
Dry skin esp the hands n feet (yuck) its cheap cheesy
Wash ur hands after using the toilet

ewoo, chei tope2000 u too shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

so that means u b using formula in public then or milk pump when u have ur little cutie
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2009
Why don't you guys like breastfeeding in public?
Then dnt look na.

I mean, would you care abou ppl looking or your baby hungry?
If your baby hasn't eaten and there is no "private" place where u can feed him, are you telling me that yu's sit there and watch him cry? Waiting till you get home just because a passerby might be annoyed?

Anywaz, SeanT21, you're still young, you're excused. Continue thinking that way, when your baby comes, you'll change your mind.

1 Like

Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2009
plappville:
\
@ topic: i hate when people trow their cater and spit on the street when passing in front of u, and for those animal lovers out there, they just let their dog pupu in the street witout removing it, it's disgusting, i always wash my hands each time i come back from outing expecially when i was still using the public transport.
Me too!!
Sometimes I just let them know its gross and if that shit would have gotten on me, it'd have been a problemb/w me nd them.
It's so bleeping nasty when it drips slowly out of their mouth.

@post
Dirty unfiled long nails.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by onyinye2(f): 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2009
Breastfeeding in public is just nasty. I'm sorry but ain't there some place you and your child can go? That shit just be ruining a girl's appetite like a snitch.  I mean Idk how many bloody times I have been at the park with my peoples to look over at some woman breastfeeding her child. And it always be when I'm eating ice cream or something. I'm just like, "Can you go inside your car or something?" Or at least put a blanket over the child and your chest. Ain't nobody want to see that. Really that is just sick.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by tope2000(f): 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

ewoo, chei tope2000 u too shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

so that means u b using formula in public then or milk pump when u have ur little cutie

ofcos, i just find it very irritating undecided

@heatfusion
u can always give the baby a formula or pump the milk na grin
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Sissy3(f): 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2009
HeatFusion:

Why don't you guys like breastfeeding in public?
Then dnt look na.

I mean, would you care abou ppl looking or your baby hungry?
If your baby hasn't eaten and there is no "private" place where u can feed him, are you telling me that yu's sit there and watch him cry? Waiting till you get home just because a passerby might be annoyed?

Anywaz, SeanT21, you're still young, you're excused. Continue thinking that way, when your baby comes, you'll change your mind.

help me ask them oo, seant21 and tope2000, i mean like seriously when adults are hungry they hate wherever the heck the want to stay, in the bus, bustop, etc. but when a baby is hungry the mom has to hide in the slum to fed her, just so that some "folks" might not be offended or disgusted by seeing a baby sucking what belongs to her.  angry

1 Like

Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2009
onyinye2:

Breastfeeding in public is just nasty. I'm sorry but ain't there some place you and your child can go? That shit just be ruining a girl's appetite like a snitch.  I mean Idk how many bloody times I have been at the park with my peoples to look over at some woman breastfeeding her child. And it always be when I'm eating ice cream or something. I'm just like, "Can you go inside your car or something?" Or at least put a blanket over the child and your chest. Ain't nobody want to see that. Really that is just sick.
obviously, therre ain't no place they can go.
Wht mother do you think wants to show her breast in public?

As someone suggested, there is a special bra for beastfeeding mothers. Or she could simply cover he baby with a blanket, to not "annoy" any olofofos that "accidently" looks her way.

@tope
Do you think everybody can afford pump milk?
And what if one is not handy?
Sometimes, we should always think about the situation of others not in our position.

1 Like

Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by onyinye2(f): 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

help me ask them oo, seant21 and tope2000, i mean like seriously when adults are hungry they hate wherever the heck the want to stay, in the bus, bustop, etc. but when a baby is hungry the mom has to hide in the slum to fed her, just so that some "folks" might not be offended or disgusted by seeing a baby sucking what belongs to her.  angry
But its just gross. And your example makes no sense. Because when an adult or older child is hungry they don't need another person's personal body part to feed them. They feed themselves. But for babies and new borns, yeah they need their mother's breast to feed them.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2009
all these people grossed out by public breastfeeding . . . its not ur fault.  grin
Your parents were rich enough to have u in foreign countries where breast pumps are the norm. go to ajegunle and tell the poor woman there to buy breastpump or baby formular.
If you are grossed out avert your eyes . . . to look is not by force.

1 Like

Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by tope2000(f): 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

When the baby is hungry, does s/he only have to breastfeeded only?? cant s/he take a formula until we get home undecided cheesy
its just plain disgusting for any young lady to be bring out her titz in the public. its so RAZZZZZZZZZZZ undecided
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2009
@Sissy
Dnt mind them. I rem. when I pick up my bro from daycare. He was still breastfeeding at that time.
When I carry him, he'd always be moving his mouth on my breast, and when I move it away, he'd cry.
I tell you, if I could, I'd have find myself a bench and feed him grin
As if I give a Bleep abt onlookers
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by onyinye2(f): 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2009
HeatFusion:

obviously, therre ain't no place they can go.
Wht mother do you think wants to show her breast in public?

As someone suggested, there is a special bra for beastfeeding mothers. Or she could simply cover he baby with a blanket, to not "annoy" any olofofos that "accidently" looks her way.
What I think is. . . . . if I was the type to breastfeed, I wouldn't even be in a public place i.e. a park. I understand a doctor's office cause well you are forced to go but other than that . . . . . I won't be going to places I KNOW numerous people are around. I remember when I was younger and we had an Awards Ceremony, here comes this women in the FRONT ROW breastfeeding her child underneath a blanket. I'm like, "Can't you walk yourself to your car and do this?" Like seriously. . . .
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Sissy3(f): 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2009
onyinye2:

But its just gross. And your example makes no sense. Because when an adult or older child is hungry they don't need another person's personal body part to feed them. They feed themselves. But for babies and new borns, yeah they need their mother's breast to feed them.

so becos they fed from their moms body they need to hide, so that some adults cant be offended. for goodness sake these are hungry kids, anyone who doesnt like BREAST or SEEING A BABY Milk IT  can always face front.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A 2 and half year Old Beating With Turning Stick Because She Couldn't Count / Lioness Beats Down Her Mate When She Spots Him With Another Female (Pics) / Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.